Go to vending machine during break

>go to vending machine during break
>it won't take my dollar

Other urls found in this thread:

thespruce.com/sacagawea-dollar-with-edge-lettering-found-3970331
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's what happens when you post anime reaction images.

Anime site faggot

>founded by a weeb for the purpose of being a sister site to a weeb site
>bought by an cute asian man
Where did you think you were?

has the US ever tried to use coins for $1 or $2? it works for Euro and Bong money

Yeah they were in circulation for a while. IIRC they stopped making them a while back, but they are still in use. I have a couple. There are also half dollars.

Keep going strong user, tell those fags how gay they are

i feel like it would make things easier, but i wasnt sure if americans thought so

It would certainly make vending machines easier to use, but believe it or not vending machines are actually starting to go away in some parts of the United States. Courtesy fountains and water bottle filling stations are replacing them.

>be NYfag
>lose metro card
>use cash to buy new one
>smallest bill I has was a $50
>end up with 30something of these as change from automated teller

>go to vending machine
>get extra item for free

Check the rims, some of them could be error and worth a lot more money $1.

thespruce.com/sacagawea-dollar-with-edge-lettering-found-3970331

>go to vending machine
>guy who just used it paid with a card and there's still money left for another purchase
>get free drink

>getting this asspained every time

Easiest way to get (you)s, t b h

Yes we have dollar coins and even 2 dollar bills. You can get them at the banks even though some people think they're rare or something

I don't know about anyone else but I feel like coins are a pain to carry around.

Everything that murdering cunt touches fails and now the government is stuck with almost a billion of them

>Hillary Clinton announced the new dollar coin with a great deal of fanfare in April 1999. She loved it for its political message. It supposedly brought new attention to the contribution of native peoples.

>The series proved unpopular in everyday commerce.[5] Mintage dropped by 90% the following year.[39] From 2002 through 2008, Sacagawea dollars were only struck for sale to collectors.[5] The Federal Reserve Bank ordered none of the Native American series after their issuance beginning in 2009.[5] In December 2009, it was noted by a Federal Reserve official that there were currently 857,000,000-dollar coins (including Presidential dollars) in government storage

Where are they going away? I've never heard of that. Also what is a courtesy fountain? A fancy word for a water fountain?

Holla #team #(you) #back

In the market, people are dumb enough to think 1.99 is 1. Usually it is a taxable item, so let's guess around 2.17 depending on the state.

Fuck the dollar coin or coins in general. Things never come out to an even number.

They're still in circulation, just in very low amounts because nobody fucking wants them.
They're actually being made in excessive amounts due to legislation but they just sit on all this unused and uncirculated currency because it's completely redundant so long as they keep making $1 bills.

LA metro does that too, their tap card machines pay all change back in dollar coins exclusively.
I can't even spend them most machines don't take them and cashiers do a double take when I hand them something that looks like a chuck e cheese token.
Look at the cheesy ass font on this coin, does this look like US money to you?

>go to vending machine
>get desired item plus your own money back

Anyone who buys anything from a vending machine is bad with their money

A dollar saved is a dollar earned

Come back at night and drive your car into it.

These little guys. They are in every place you'd have found a vending machine here.

>put a bunch of spare change in vending machine
>it overloads the machine somehow so I get my item, and more money than I originally put in comes out of the coin return
>repeat until I've bought out every kind of candy and chips that I like

>not using a contortionist kid to just grab what you want for you.

Found the paycheck to paycheck person who can't quite ever figure out why things are always going so bad for him

Quite a lot of projection from a single image there. You ok there?

>go to use university vending machine because nothing else is open at 1am
>my dollar rolls about a millimeter down the chute and stops
>manage to fish it out using a card
>angery now
>come back with a bit of wire
>spend fifteen minutes fishing about 12 dollars out of the chute
>there's still not a clear path for coins to go down
Never have I been more upset.

>items listed without tax
>not just listed as 1.99 including tax

The embossing on that coin looks horrid.

>go to 自動販売 during break
>can't use my スイカ

I have lots of half dollar coins I stole from working a register.

Amazing how often they're mistook for quarters.

Blame taxes being

>spams anime garbage everywhere
>"b-b-but it's an anime site guys!!"

>dislikes anime to compensate for waning masculinity
>missing out on some of the greatest shows in existence
Ishiggy. Not all of it is moe shit.