I made this for dinner. What did I do wrong?

I made this for dinner. What did I do wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JkDD4986Ao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cheese on the bottom of burger - fucking amateur. Also, why in tarnation did you put the lettuce, tomato, and pickles on the side if it's your dinner? Idiot.

That burger is overcooked, and you forgot to put the salad toppings on it. Also, no fried egg?

>Also, no fried egg?
He's having a burger, not making breakfast.

I thought Google settled it?

that tomato looks pathetic. really, if shit isn't in season don't eat it.

Looks good bruh.
Fuck the haters.

What's on top of the burger?

>all these haters
Looks good although the cheese on the bottom does worry me a bit.

Beer battered onions

>he doesn't eat burgers for breakfast

toppings are too big but it still looks pretty good even if a bit overcooked. anyway, a burger should be easy to pick up and eat while not falling apart after two-three bites. when your toppings stack too high that's usually what happens, especially with something wet like tomato in the equation.

get rid of the red shit on the right and you're golden

yeah man i'm into this, the veg looks awful, the burger could have been cooked less and i don't give a fuck where the cheese is

i'd eat it

those fries look great

I don't think the lighting did any justice. It wasn't really dry though it was medium well.

That's one greasy burger.

What's your favorite condiments?

Where's the rest of it?

I've always wondered how you make homeade waffle fries.
Do you have a special machine?

i've never had a fried egg on a burger but as a fan of both it sounds foul

You are missing out then.

Being born. :(
It actually looks good. I would've gone for pineapple or peaches instead of tomato to balance the flavor.

Pro-tip: It's two 90 degree cuts on a mandolin with the wavy blade attached.

i mean to try it sometime, it's just, like , every time i kind of ask, should i risk it ? nah, it doesn't sound very good today

>meme burger
You're not missing anything.

literally onion poop

Nice presumptive clause.

Personally, looks just fine. I'm a boring purist. So the bun meat cheese and onion looks like something I would make.

Waffle fries? Yes please. Thank you for sharing user. Here's mine. As Veeky Forums would call it. The memeburger.

>Those translucent hot house tomatoes.

Buy better produce.

Veggies looks fucking dry, It looks like theres a cinnamon bun in the middle of the burger too. otherwise i woudl eat

I just use mayo and sometimes a little mustard and ketchup.
It wasn't sitting on the bottom bun right.

Looks very tasty. And yes I've been here long enough to know they would find plenty wrong.

That tomato had been cut earlier so it wasn't fresh cut.
Those are beer battered onions.

You must be massive.

I'm 5'7.5 310 lbs and shredded to the bone

I doubt this statement

I doubt your face ahahaahahahahha

lol btfo

the fuck are those fries.

Waffle cut fries

nice. looks really great.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JkDD4986Ao

you've never seen waffle fries before, bro? they're called waffle fries

5'9" 190lb. Why do you say that?

I'd skip the lettuce when I have a fried egg on my burgers. Just have to make sure you don't want to overcook the egg. You want the yolk to run all over your burger when you break it. Give it a richness you won't get any other way.

I'd move the onion rings off the burger and the salady gear onto it. Would be happy to eat this for dinner.

You are obese

Technically not, though a little overweight. My waist measurements say otherwise, though. DESU, BMI is a poor way of qualifying health.

What kind of cheese is that?

Cheese. Needs more, on top of the patty, and more melted

more browned fries, pickles should be sliced lengthwise

extra points for the pretzel bun but you need some big-ass coarse salt on there

>Unspiced waffle fries.
>Veggies, including pickles, separate from the burger
>Cheese not between the bun and onion ring.
>Pretzel bun on what is presumably a bog-standard meat patty.
4/11 could easily have done better

That meat patty is for ants
Burger always looks more aesthetic if the meat is wider than the bun. I need a cross section to see how you cooked it, but I know your fat ass already ate it

You took a picture and put it on Facebook instead of just eating the food you've made. Attention seeking fag.

>fried eggs make people massively obese

>Hi I'm user! Oh, you want an interesting fact about me? WELLLL, numero UNO I'm SHREDDED! Also! Since I'm a manlet, apparently low bf at 310lbs I'm also literally wider than I am tall! A medical miracle!

yeah no one should post oc here. Every thread on Veeky Forums should be about McChickens and energy drinks.

please kill your self

I mean that's pretty nice and all but...

Cept you plated your lettuce and tomato separately. Restaurants only do that because the plate sits for a bit before being served, whereas you only do that because you're a ginormous faggot.

Shredded to the bone? Does that mean you were in some freak accident?

Is it just me or are pretzel buns severely overrated?

That is White American

Actually I made several plates and served them to people who may or may not want them on the burger.
I think they are bretty good