Free Food

I've set up a few dating profiles, and have been fairly successful with getting free meals from strangers. Usually we agree to meet at a fancy restaurant, and though it's never actually stated, it's heavily implied that I will be paying for everything. I won't be, of course. I usually lorder three or four of the most expensive entres on the menu, as well as a few appetizers as well. It's not my intention to eat everything, but just to sample and taste everything at my leisure. Towards the end of the meal, once I've had my fill, I excuse myself to the bathroom, letting my date know that I'll soon return. I never do though. I make my way to my car and drive home, delete my dating profile before making a new one, and never return their phone calls.

AMA

are you poor?

dishonorable

No, not at all.

That's not really a question, but I'll treat it like one.
>dishonorable?
Semantics.

if thats true youre a real cunt

I don't see a problem with this. Holes are monsters and you're taking them down a peg. Keep the faith user.

I think you're just jealous.

Well that wasn't my intention, but I guess it's an added bonus. I just want really expensive, fancy food for free.

Honestly if you're going to take food without paying for it, why screw over the business? Make the dumb woman pay. Restaurant gets paid, you get fed, she learns that life isn't a free pass because of her warm wet place. Win/Win bro.

thats mean

That's exactly what I'm doing. It's pretty fucking great, I have to admit. It's like the opposite of standing them up. Shit has me laughing the whole ride home.

Fags

This. I approve.

If you're going to skip out on a bill, this way is sound and fair.

>thats funny and ingenious
ftfy user

i am proud user, keep it up. fuck the haters. they're either disease ridden holes or their sloppy 2nd boyfriends.

>ingenious
funny perhaps but ingenious no

Are you a grill?

The woman gets stuck with the bill after Chad departs

No dude. Not gay either.

if you're sticking a roastie with the tab I'm 1000% on board and will high five you.

If this is true 10/10 I wish I had the balls for this lmao

Who pays when fags go out for dinner?

they split the bill like reasonable homosexuals always do

that's hilarious
don't do it too often or go to return places though, i imagine you wouldn't be able to do this for very long without someone being able to identify you

I like to keep the time table spread out. I usually wait a couple weeks before making a new profile and setting up a date in a different town / county. I don't mind driving 45+ minutes to go to a really nice restaurant, especially when it's all comped. Fake name, fake phone number, burner e-mail addresses. It's surprisingly easy.

We usually just take turns paying.

Last week, my husband's son was nice enough to pay for both of his dads. He's becoming such a grown up!

Wow, I've never heard that one before. Not even from my husband's son.

Obviously she's left to pay the bill retard

If this makes you mad remember that the overwhelming majority of government social spending goes towards wome, you are literally working to mantain single moms

BASED

Probably fake

Based jamal x shlomo breed

>stale pasta
>not fake

You! Motherfucking dicksmoke.
I wondered where you went.
Your ass is a rug when my brah finds You.

Are you a jew?

Funny story, too bad it's another one of those infamous Veeky Forums 'Probably didn't happen anything like OP described' situations.

God damn, if that was what you were hiding under that turtle neck, I'm glad I left.

*New achievement unlocked*

OP being a heterosexual

Why is this board filled with so much hatred of women? Seems dumb and short sighted.

As for OP, if it works for you, props to ya. Out of the restaurants you've been too, what's been your favorite meal you've had?

This belongs on /r9k/ with the other losers.

>Out of the restaurants you've been too, what's been your favorite meal you've had?

Elk Mini Tacos - green chile cheese grits, pico de gallo, queso fresco
Oysters Texasfeller - fried gulf oyster, spinach, house-made tasso ham, hollandaise
Texas Bruschetta - herbed goat cheese, avocado, spiced pecans, caramelized onions, fire roasted salsa
Spinach & Crab Salad - jumbo lump crab, chile-spiced pecans, sherry-bacon vinaigrette
Pecan-Crusted Redfish - jumbo lump crab, brown butter, haricot verts, jasmine rice
Pepper-Crusted Buffalo Tenderloin - whisky cream sauce, truffled pommes frites, grilled asparagus
Mixed Grill - buffalo, house-made andouille sausage, half a quail, green chile cheese grits, grilled cactus
Merlot Half Bottle - Switchback Ridge, Napa, 2010
Crocker & Starr Sauvignon Blanc, Napa, 2011

I only had a few bites of each dish, but they were all pretty fucking tasty.

Most people here are women and they quite famously can't stand eachother.
Just ignore it.

I do this. I always make sure the woman pays because "I believe in Equality :)".

Holy fuck I never thought of this. You could even do this if you’re in a relationship.

Quads