Damn i got some edibles. made brownies. gonna eat two. gonna be a fun night haha

damn i got some edibles. made brownies. gonna eat two. gonna be a fun night haha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hjqk2vlkAno
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who gives a shit about your drug addiction?

chill out dude i'm just sharing

Never made edibles but I’ve always wanted to try but I’m afraid I’ll fuck it up and waste a bunch of weed

haha yeah

Have fun. Listen to this while you're high: youtube.com/watch?v=hjqk2vlkAno

Random stoner here, if you know the basics its realllly hard to fuck up.

get butter, melt it in a pot, and add twice as much water. (For butter weed ratio, an 8 tbsp stick of butter and an 1/8th is nice and strong)

the water will never go above 212 degrees, or 100 degrees celcius, because when it does it will turn into mist and steam, so you can control your butter's temperature that way without any risk of elevating the THC too hot.

Cook that way for two hours, and pour the butter/weed/water through a cheese cloth or other strainer and put that in the fridge over night.

If you want maximum efficiency, dont bother straining it. it will taste like ass but get you really high.

The water will 100% separate from the butter as it cools, its pretty neat.

use that butter in anything, find recipes that dont bake over 325 degrees F, and you made edibles!

I like to melt that butter over meats, burgers or steaks,
or make that packaged cookie/brownie mix from the store that uses twice as much butter as a regular boxed mix, really great.

I would hope you made your brownies with edible ingredients. Brownie looks sorta weird though.

haha yeah dude!

haha dude cmon u know what i meant

good advice overall, but Id add to make sure to grind your weed up really fine, and if you can get some soy lecithin add that too, google soy lecithin in edibles to read discussion over amount, it binds more thc to the fat, and also cook it for longer, 4 hours will give noticeable more benefit over 2 hours.

oh and after your butter and water separates, to put the butter in the freezer overnight or 4-6 hours before use.

Dude!

yeah man i heard that stuff is good i'll totally try it out

Ha ha lmao weed

whats your recipe?

haha yeah... nice dude

Weed!

>edibles
>made brownies

Why didn't you get a brownie edible?

haha its weed

tee hee

They were already too high to consider that

lmao dude weed brownies

weed abd bronies

>tfw haven't had weed brownies since high school (7 years ago)
>don't want to ask any of my friends if they can get me some because I don't want them to turn it into some party

Years back I had a brownie like that it was a huge waste IMO.

“Hay dude, wanna try one?”
“Sure”
*nomnomnom*
"Hmm... I don't feel a thing."
*blink my eyes*
It’s suddenly now six hours later
Can’t remember do anything at all for that entire time.

Lmao

heh
heh
heh
pot
man

I see you sampled these already before you started typing.

That's not how it works you dumb fuck, you just got spiked and raped like crazy for a bunch of hours.
t. ate a fuckton of edibles and made for a lot of people as well.

>*blink my eyes*
christ. kill you are self

>Met a girl , seen a few times but knew she was moving away soon
>Stoner, heaps in common, solid 8 and things were going well
>This was my last chance to see her. I've made her food before , decide to make her weed Reece's cups, knew she loved PB , chocolate and very easy to make
>Get to hers and give them her, I warn her these are really strong because I used up my weed infused coconut oil, so might be best to do it when she has a day free to mong out
>We planned a bunch of things we could go and do then she suggests eating what I made, warn her Ive got some at home anyway but they are very strong but she can do what she wants
> She eats them, hour later it kicks in for her , we're just chilling watching something at this point and talking ,then she goes quite and realised how strong they were
>Says she needs to go lie down, had to leave
>Met her just before she left briefly in passing
> This was the time I got cock blocked by my own creation and weed

edibles are the best, I prefer these tho as they are cheap af for what you get. even the biggest stoner I know got fucked up on half a pack

>even the biggest stoner I know got fucked up on half a pack
on 80mg? you don't seem to know any hardcore stoners. I'm always picking up these 500mg bars, and sometimes Ill splurge on their 1000mg ones.

he would do one or two dabs right before leaving for work everyday and was constantly stoned

i've tried edibles that claim to be much stronger but barely felt anything, everyone i gave these to were shocked at how good they are despite them being so low in THC

ever heard of placebo effect?

>he would do one or two dabs right before leaving for work everyday
Do you think thats a lot?

dude

weed

I ate cookies at work all day... don't remember working...

Weed is like taking a little vacation without going anywhere.

Smoking weed and edibles are two completely different beasts. Someone can smoke all day every day and still have an insanely low tolerance for edibles. They react differently in the body creating a different type of high overall.
Also, bragging about how high your tolerance is on any substance is fucking retarded. kys.

I know they exaggerate the thc dose on those korova edibles(most of the major edible brands do), those 150 mg ones for $10 are more like 55-65 mgs, I can still split one in half and it lasts two days.

fellow hemp laughter

haha

DUDE WEED LMAO 420 EAT IT FGT

dude

Nobody mentioned that you have to DECARBOXYLATE YOUR FUCKING WEED FIRST. Seriously none of you home chefs are doing it right. You could be getting MUCH higher from less buds

What kind of weed are you faggots getting? I never have memory loss while high.

dude

Is Google broken? Do people seriously just try to make shit that they know nothing about without doing any research beforehand?

>weed
>drug

if you're needing more than 250mg of edible to get you really stoned then you should probably take a T-break, just sayin'.

It's like those alcoholics that brag that they drink a case of beer and a bottle of whisky a day and still not feel drunk.