The gordon ramsay jewyork steak

how does this make you feel

youtube.com/watch?v=-fhqKubZ-YQ

its exactly what i want

>4 tiny potato wedges
needs more potato wedges

I'm more concerned about the medium-well steak.

I normally find something in his videos to complain about but this was actually pretty good.
Glad he finally used cast iron.

The barbeque sauce seemed really strange.
If you're going to just grab some mystery sauce off a frige why not use some demi glace thing?

>american education

>It's not fucking raw!

This dude does some whacky shit with "American food". BBQ sauce on a steak? Dude......the fuck out of here.

R A W
A
W

Yep. Then to make matters worse he doesn't give you the option of adding it yourself if you'd like. Just smears it then expects you to eat it like that

He has this awful video on BBQ brisket made in an oven too. Fuck doesn't really appreciate different food cultures that well and it shows.

The dish looks good though. I'll probably make this, I'll just leave out the random BBQ sauce.

>He has this awful video on BBQ brisket
That shit was laughable.

He's doing to "American food" what New Jersey does to "Italian food".

Or what Utah white women do with "tah-cos"

Everything he makes is good but goddamn, don't call it BBQ. Would he like it if I called fish fingers and McDonald's fries "English Fish and Chips"?

Whats wrong with his voice? Does he have a cold?

I'd eat the shit out of that. Looked fantastic.

not raw enough desu

With all the bad things you can say about him not doing things traditionally, I would be willing to bet good money on the chance that the dishes still taste superb.

Yep same here. This is really close to the way I always cook venison steaks. Love the idea with the potatoes and using the juices on everything.

>Love the idea with the potatoes and using the juices on everything.

Who the fuck DOESN'T use the juices to make some kind of pan sauce? That's truck stop diner tier technique.

>from there, literally out
he just can't help himself

Idk man, I've been cooking a while, but kind of going it on my own so to speak. I lack a few basics.

I just straight use the juices on various things. French fries/mac and cheese with steak and mashed potatoes/mac and cheese for pork chops. I will dump so much buttery brown bits straight from the pan on my mashed taters. Good shit.

It looks delicious