Christmas is near! (45 days)

christmas is near! (45 days)

which country has the best christmas food?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christmas_dishes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christmas_dishes

Mine

great thread so far!

Probably Germany. They’re at least in the top 5.

israel

Japan has KFC. Whether or not that's the answer is subjective, I personally dislike most standard Christmas fare.

France's Yule Log is the best super premuim number one.

France has the best ~cuisine~, unsurprisingly. Italy would be a contender if you could pick and choose dishes from regional cuisines which don't include all of them.

On the more casual end, it's gotta be Japan. a bucket of KFC and a cream cake or yule log followed by copious dick/pussy as you prefer, since there are no turkeys and Christmas ended up the romantic holiday.

>Japan
>strawberry angel-food cake and KFC
Why am I not surprised?

Germany

Hannukah is better.

In the US/Canada Christmas food is sorta' a pale, pared-down version of Thanksgiving food.

In Japan it costs $40 for a bucket of chicken with a salad and chocolate cake from KFC.

Said no one, ever.

Mmmmm, parsley soaked in brine. More, please!

Hannukah is all fried foods.

I cook a traditional turkey lunch every Christmas for the family despite living in Australia so it's a summer climate at Christmas

>tfw last Christmas was 38 degrees and about 43 in my kitchen

Usually I luck out and it's around 25 degrees. If it's gonna be hot this year I'm getting up really early so I'm not sweating in there at peak heat time.

I wouldn't say we're the best worldwide but we definitely top our region. Special shoutout to our neighbours in the north for pindekjott, shit is dope as hell

pic related. A typical Danish christmas dinner consists' of duck, pork belly with crackling, browned and boiled potatoes, red cabbage and a gravy made on the stock of the roast

i think the best christmas food are the ones that remind you of christmas
just smelling the scent of those dishes and seeing different colors of light when you go outside feels so nice
idk maybe im just a faggot

The Christmas special is $35, tax and delivery included. That's not unreasonable for something that's a $20 bucket and a $10-$12 cake takeout only in the US.

Germans eat sausages/wieners with potato salad or carp for christmas eve (24th of December). Only on the first christmas holiday (25th of December) and the second christmas holiday (26th of December) we start to eat a bit more "fancy".

Italy don't so dessert as well as France and they're and important part of Christmas.

>pindekjott

Looks great user. What's the fruit looking thing to the left? Looks like an apple with cranberry sauce inside or something

just an ordinary apple with prunes

Mexican Christmas food is good, but I would go for French.

my mom makes the best christmas food

I agree