i'd try it even though i dont like turkey that much

Americans are retarded

Do americans really eat this?

>the absolute state af muricans

Lol fuck off retarted europoor

>no pickles
DROPPPED

I want a cornucopia of burgers

Would try. I'm really bummed that my local WC closed. Now the closest is like 3 hours away.

If I'm not Mistaken, I think White Castle is more of an East coast chain. I live in NorCal and have never seen one before

I can't imagine it'd be bad, but I'd hate to be the guy who ruined Thanksgiving by stuffing the turkey with 10 White Castle sliders.

their frozen sliders are available around the country, including norcal
if you thaw them before cooking, theyre really good

stop

I mean, the basics of a good stuffing are bread, sausage, and onion, so bread, ground beef, and onion works. Takeout burgers are just the most ass-backward way possible of getting there if you're not either in a food desert or waking up morning-of and realizing you forgot to buy stuffing and all the stores are closed - but if you live close to a White Castle odds are you'll find somewhere open.

Could be worse

I'd use a for flavourful burger like the Big Mac.

Also I know it says tear but what if you blended it smooth in a blender so it's like an aerated Big Mac paste and then just poured it into the bird? That way you get a nice burger lump that's easy to carve.

>not using 5 baconators in your stuffing

I dunno about this stuffing but the turkey slider are the bomb.

I’ve lived on the East Coast my entire life and never seen a White Castle outside of a Harold and Kumar movie.

>implying you aren't bi curious
Fucking homo.

I'm not. What a retarded and sad attempt to get people to buy your product.