Al/ck/oholics Anonymous

Cooking up a storm at 3am Edition

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFNNz7ime3M
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhum_arrang%C3%A9&edit-text=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How the hell am I still alive? One night of this shit would kill most people, docs don't even believe me when I tell them how much assorted shit I use every hour of every day.

What's an average day's consumption for you?

Starting my second day without booze. Took my vitamins and finding ways to stay busy. Feel a lot better but still anxious, coming off 750ml+ a day.

I'm down to 48 units on average

destroyed a 0.7l bottle of whiskey yesterday, drinking 7.5% cheapest beer in plastic bottles since 9 am today. 4L 7.5% in total but I will go buy 2L more soon. Lithuanian pride. Uncle has coded himself, grandfather died from heart problems due to alcoholism. Me myself I've been drinking everyday since 2013. Lithuania owns and we #3 in the world by alcohol consumption. Pic related - me right now

So about 1.2 litres of spirits a night?
What was your peak?

Lmao. Go easy dude. I've got about 800ml of Winter Palace and enough tonic to drown it out with. Gonna get toasty and watch some films

2-5 x 70cl bottles plus crack, benzos, heroin and butane at my very worst. 8 years of that shit and my liver is apparently fine.
don't get me wrong, i feel like absolute death, but fuck me, it just won't end.

>selfie
>attention whore
no (you) from me

Nothing wrong with that, user. I like seeing the people from these threads, it's mightily intradesting. Ergo sup

Jesus, you're lucky to come out of that fine. Did you end up with any other issues like diabetes, STDs or anything else?

Same tbqh. And it's natural that depressed alcoholics will seek attention.

>other issues
A few. Worst by far is the partial sightedness thanks to brain lesions, still getting worse now. Proper fucker that one. Still alive though. Shame.

How old are you?

39 soon. feelsprettybadman.
i can't make 50 though, no way. all my friends die aged 50 fucking max, and none of them go as hard on the piss/on the pipe as i do.

Fuck, I guess you could quit but I imagine at this point that's not happening.

Been sick for the past week and a half and had no desire to touch whisky until yesterday. Had maybe half a shot of Wild Turkey Rare Breed before stopping for the day. I was gonna have a good flight of some stuff I bought recently when I got off work but it's gone from 2 Celsius to fucking -18 and now I'm throwing up because I ran to catch my train in this fucking cold.
Fuck this entire week.

Well I'm still trying, but nah, after almost 24 years smashed, I don't expect I'll manage it. I'm selling my house right now to pay off booze debts, and to pocket some more cash with which to get rekt and perpetuate this nightmare for another 11 years or so. When this sale is over I'm flirting with the idea of renting my new place to someone, then fucking off to Cambodia permanently and getting other-level kinds of high/drunk. You can buy weed on the high street there and booze is cheap as fuck. Everything is cheap as fuck. Not to mention that as a 6ft3 white Brit dude, everyone would assume I'm a billionaire banker and I'd be drowning in vaginas 24/7.
Am I rambling? Mixing weed and booze makes me dopey as hell. I can't even remember the question to which I'm responding.

I was in Cambodia two years ago. If you're on Pub Street though you won't be looked on as anything special. 90% of the people there are Aussie, Brit or American.
Thailand is a shit load better. If I was looking for a place to live out the remaining part of my life Leaving Las Vegas style I'd be doing it in Thailand.

I can't really afford Thailand. Pattaya is too filled with horny westerners so the prices are way up. I never intend to work again.
Cambodia looks to be affordable. People there earn like 5 dollars USD daily if they're lucky. Plus if you're a white westerner you're practically guaranteed a TEFL job same-day, even with zero qualifications.
Did you see the pizza places with "happy" or "herb" in the business name? In tourist areas they're loaded with like 5 grams of buds.
Got a couple of U.S friends out there, they love the place.

>Did you see the pizza places with "happy" or "herb" in the business name?
Nah. Not that I can remember anyway. I was constantly offered coke everywhere but apparently it's not actual coke and doesn't charge you up.
>Got a couple of U.S friends out there, they love the place.
Fair enough. I couldn't live there. Every westerner I spoke to that was living there was desperate to get back out but had a range of excuses as to why they couldn't. I never went to Pattaya but based on Bangkok and Koh Chang I wouldn't have thought there'd be that great a difference in living costs. I didn't fuck whores in Cambodia but I definitely did in Thailand and it was cheap as fuck. No idea about the prospects for TEFL jobs though.

Oh I expect it's coke, it's not too far from the global hub which is the golden triangle after all. As for weed, well, just google "happy cambodia pizza" and you'll get the idea. Booze costs fuck all too, in fact everything costs fuck all. Girls are like $1.
Seems it's riddled with corruption and all manner of lethal perils; an e-mate of mine got knocked off his bike by a car in cambodia, and being a pro kickboxer such as he is, he went to kick the shit out of the guy. The guy then pulls out a fucking pistol, which is illegal in Cambodia, and as he's stood there bruised and bloodied with a gun to his head, a copper comes up laughing, and tells him to fuck off. Shit sounds crazy, but I'd be lying if I said that doesn't tickle my pickle more than a little. There's fuck all regulation, which means a billion clandestine ways in which money can be made should it be needed.
I chose Cambodia chiefly because you need nothing, no qualifications, no experience, literally nothing but to be a white westerner, in order to get a 1k-USD/month job there teaching English to 5yo's. It's nice to have that safety net, given that I have precisely zero qualifications and that there's fuck all left for me in the UK.

First result on youtube for "TEFL Cambodia"
youtube.com/watch?v=IFNNz7ime3M

If you're an alcoholic then you failed at life. Your only solutions are to kill yourself or to get clean.

Sounds like you've got it all worked out then. Have fun.

welp I'm on the 4lokos again. goodbye figure and bank account. I'm literally retarded but it feels very smooth right now before I wake up in a few hours violently puking again till I drink more 4lokos. Cool ride, please nuke us, NK

I know this sexist man. Glad you're alive, friendo.

Fuck me thats a lot. What do you do when drunk / high, or is it just one long blackout? Thought I was bad at a single 70cl a day but your intake would kill me.

Thanks user!
Yeah my entire life is pretty much one, single, never-ending blackout. Historically throughout my boozing career, a typical day would be me losing money daytrading, getting arrested, having my life threatened by 'their' husbands and generally making a prick out of myself. If I move to a third-world country in which I'm effectively a billionaire giant, the parameters of my already autism-level alcoholism should be unfathomable and legendary.

Keep at it m8

What do you mean by coded?

>pay 1200 a month for luxury 1bedroom apartment in wealthiest county in the state
>noisiest fucking neighbors on the planet
>literally every noise within a half a mile wakes you up because the walls are so fucking thin
>first thing this morning 5am they start dropping every god damn dumpster within a half a mile when they are emptying them
>couple hours later salt truck because first snow of the season last night
>then 2 hours later they start cutting grass for 3 hours
>lease is 3 more years

No wonder i fucking drink so much, You have to have a BAC of 0.15+ to fucking sleep around here.

I must have been like fucking Hitler in my previous life to deserve this. I slept 3.5 hours last night, Woke up and started drinking hard so I can fucking sleep

i am going through withdrawals
i also lost my keys thats the worst

I was paralysed with exhaustion when I used to get woken every day by people being fucking loud. I got 4 very noisy hepa filters for my bedroom, placed them in each corner hooked up to a remote control I'd keep in bed with me, plus I'd wear earplugs. The 'white noise' knocked everything else out. Worked in London for years.
Blackout curtains and noisy indoor water features are a godsend too.

What do you mean by noisy hepa filters?

Thanks for the advice!

I also try to use the white noise of the fan to my air conditioner but It's almost winter now and the temps are below 20F so It's too cold to do that anymore. Thinking about buying ear plugs when I go buy liquor tonight

Also blackout curtains are a godsend, Best 100 bucks I ever spent. I would get a water feature but I have a cat who would surely knock it down or fuck with it constantly

Thanks again man

I just mean a HEPA air filter (air filtration device) which happens to be very noisy. I bought one once in an attempt to get rid of the plumes of various illegal smokes constantly flowing from my house, and it was like running a vacuum cleaner; so loud that all I could hear was it's monotone buzz. Filled my place with the things because as I'm sure we all know, sleep is fuck-me-imperative if you're sloshing back the sauce every day. Haven't as such been woken by gunshots, babbies, doges or rozzers in like 14 months.

Thanks for the advice. I'll look for one tonight

Do you guys ever get sick of being alive?

It takes a special kind of retard to believe that your lease is 3 plus years

Yeah, Because I couldn't have possibly signed a longer lease to get a cheaper monthly rate. That couldn't have possibly happened

Idiot, I'm 30 years old. I know what a lease is, I've read it.

Who the fuck would be stupid enough to sign a 3+ year lease?

>luxury 1bedroom apartment
>luxury
>paper walls
And that's the problem with American architecture : not using concrete filled cinder blocks.

Withdrawals.

I don't know what other option there is.

Most commercial leases seem to be 3 year minimum.

Never mind, just read that it was for a residential lease.
That's beyond retarded.

>be on Al/ck/oholics
>call someone's life choices retarded

Seems like a white noise machine would be cheaper and more practical if you’re not actually trying to filter air.

Anyone else lurk al/ck/ as a reminder of why they quick?

I find it very easy to forget about withdrawals and pain and shakes when I just move on and forget about it. Being scared of booze starts to look absurd after a few weeks in normieland.

I think I just got lucky in that mine filtered the air as I'd needed it to, but also shut out the noise as a bonus.
I've tried everything from white noise MP3's looped on my pentium II in the 90's, to voice-activated speakers outside telling people to fuck off and not knock my door. I can't find a white-noise device this day which is better.

literally take me with you this is my life with a slightly lower bankroll. I almost fielded a girl with a six digit income last year, who wanted me around till she realized I was out of fucking control for anyone.

>take me with you
Anyone can move there user, you don't need me. It's why so many people 'go on the lamb' (on the run) there - you literally just have to show up, tell the nearest school that you now work for them, then fuck everything in sight while extremely high. There are guides all over the net.
I've never been, only spoken with people who are there, but It's like Thailand, where I spent months, and it's one third the price and won't lock you up for smoking weed.

>Being scared of booze starts to look absurd after a few weeks in normieland.
cunning, baffling, powerful

hey man, give me a "there" lol - also kinda blacked out guy

take a buddy out to a show, homeboy gets wasted and steps in dog shit
>what the fuck how do you even

That sounds like hell. At least drink something other than 4lokos, Earthquake, Natty Daddy, Icehouse. Drink regular beer.

That you smirnoffbro? Glad you are still with us. You actually inspired me to cut way down as I was heading down a dark path, so I guess I owe you a degree of thanks.

3 weeks sober for the first time in 2 years and somebody just gifted me a bottle of Siberian vodka. I can't pour it away but I'm terrified I'm going to fucking drink it. Send help

What a good spiced beverage that isn't also sweet?

pic not related

You can send it to me I will send back pics of me responsiby enjoying it and also some money

put some cinnamon in your vodka.
leave it for a week.
consume.
immediately feel totally sickened by the flavour you added to the flammable poison you couldn't stop consuming.
be too sickened to greentext.
vomit every time you encounter those spices for the rest of your life.

nobody said that alcohol tastes nice, it's fucking horrible.

Or make a mixer out of cheep vodka and crystal lite packets. Should go farther than a few 4locos, and save you on the calories.

i bought vodka today
this relapse is going to be miserable, but i just can't deal with living sober when everything gets so awful

Just bought a bottle of sake today
the least I can do is experiment

Join the club, bud. Relapsed yesterday or whatever the fuck. Can't remember. Bought two bottles of vodka out of habit and that was the end of my short-lived two week sobriety.

make sure you boil a pot of water then take it off the heat and leave the sake bottle in it for like 10-20 minutes to warm it up
that is if it's wam/shitty sake and if its a cold day because warm sake is the comfiest drink

Drank a fifth last night, didn't even get that drunk. Now I'm in full blown withdrawal and I've never been this hungover either. I feel like i fucked up my organs. Can't stop puking and shitting.

Do this with a good rum and other spices.
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhum_arrang%C3%A9&edit-text= (or search for rhum arrangé and translate from French yourself)

Also is there an English equivalent? France wasn't the only country with colonies in the Caribbean.

Wd's after one night of drinking? What the hell?

kindling.

2 weeks of drinking about 15-20 beers per day but I stepped up to hard liquor instead of beer last night.

remember to take the top off

Do a beer taper. I did one three weeks ago. Google HAMS for instructions.

oh yeah this

JD Tennessee Fire. IT's a straight upgrade and doesn't taste like liquid candy.

Alright thanks I'll check it out.

>warm sake is the comfiest drink
Not an alcho. but that shit is dangerous to me. I can go through that like water.

>tfw when you eat too much pizza and drink too much booze and you're constipated as fuck now
My shits feel like shards of glass.

what's nice about sake though is it has a different drunk to other alcohols, you dont quite get retarded, you get heady and aware as fuck
that's my experience at least

well I accidentally broke one glass bowl due to thermal shock and spilled half of my sake
decided to just heat the rest under the sink in the bottle
why I didn't do this to begin with is a fucking mystery
was alright

Reeee

i didn't drink last night even though i have the day off today

>tfw probably have diabeetus, yet still drinking white russians at 11am
no rugrats

Last time I drank sake I had liquid shits for 2 days. Must have been something wrong with it. Haven't drank it since.

But yeah sake is a very happy drunk.

could have been the food you had too
that's really strange man

been awhile since i threw up last
lets drink some more

haven't eaten in 3 days. how do sober people eat?

I'm done with drinking. Gonna do that taper thing. I'm sick of being sick. I wish I had access to benzos. All the fun of drinking without the puke, shit and sweat. Alcohol is such a nasty drug.

i have benzos
i hear the withdrawal is hell but personally they've never done much for me

I've been in a similar way. You have to eat something for the sake of your pancreas. In my case, my body started rejecting the alcohol so my gag reflex would trigger every time I tried to drink unless I drank slow and tried hard to suppress it.
I was able to temporarily fool my gag reflex by buying the wacky flavored vodkas but it caught up eventually

we try not to unless you mean fat people

if you figure it out let me know
cant remember when i ate last

Beer taper works. Its not easy but its totally doable. Takea 3 days usually. Adding more and more time between beers. Go for it.

Look into Hearos soft earplugs. You can find them on Walmart's website cheap. I have a roommate with OCD who does all types of weird shit at 3, 4, 5 in the morning, so was waking up too early too often.

Plus my room has three walls that face outside, so it collects a lot of outside noise too.

I sleep WAY better with the earplugs. It's like turning half your brain off to help sleep. A lot of earplugs will irritate your ears if you wear them every day, but that brand does not. Check them out.

>1200/month for luxury apartment
I wish rent were that cheap in my area.

Pretty down bros. I am trying my best to make a relationship work, but it's like she gets offended at the smallest things and just storms out. I seriously help out so fucking much, she would either be living with her parents or homeless or sucking dick for money, I don't know. When she wakes up she's just automatically in a bad mood, every fucking morning, good sleep or not, and lasts for a few hours. I'm just at a loss as to what to do. How do you help someone who gets mad if things don't go perfectly or they just complain about why it's not as good as X and things will never get better? Never mind they keep doing the same exact thing, expecting something different.

What happened to being thankful for what you have and realizing that working together is easier than being alone? Fuck. Just needed to get that out. Guess I'm going to get shitfaced tonight...

>she gets offended at the smallest things and just storms out
she's a child, dump her

That's modern females friend. Literally garbage people. If you expect more from her than herpes you will be disappointed

It was the sushi you had with it.

Hey, I'm like her. At least now that alcoholism and solitude destroyed me.
Dump her. Alternatively, don't communicate with her in the morning before she digested her coffee and smoked enough cigarettes to have a satisfactory nicotine blood level.

thanks weed for stopping my drinking would be dead without ya

Who should I talk to/ what should I do if I want to stop using alcohol as self-medication? I'm not a true alc but I feel depressed, distraught or just plain sad often and during those nights I tend to binge drink.

I had to stop drinking white russians

put on over 10kg in a month

it was fucked up

great drink though

>put on over 10kg in a month
holy shit my man