Banana juice. Because chewing baby food is too much effort

Banana juice. Because chewing baby food is too much effort.

Other urls found in this thread:

larabar.com/our-products/larabar-nut-seed/dark-chocolate-almond
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To be fair, drinking is more convenient than grabbing with a spoon. Less danger of getting some on the shirt, too.

>Grabbing with a spoon
What did he mean by this?

just bite the fucking banana its already baby food and comes with its own natural wrapper

I was thinking about literal baby food, which I sometimes get as a convenient work snack, but now I see you might be thinking of banana as a whole to be "baby food".

Diabetes, the drink.

You do realize banana juice is more than just banana?

>I was thinking about literal baby food, which I sometimes get as a convenient work snack
You eat babyfood for a work snack?

It's quick and easy fruit meal when I don't have the time to peel/wash fruit and deal with leftovers. I work in a lab, and glass jars somehow sound safer than fruit's peel anyway.

what's your favourite flavour?

There are other options that don't have leftovers or peels, including dried fruit or just a bar of some kind. I snack on this: larabar.com/our-products/larabar-nut-seed/dark-chocolate-almond

if you get some banana on your shirt, couldn't you just pop it back into your mouth? It doesn't even have sap or juice so it wouldnt soak into the fibers of your clothes
nah it's less than banana + more sugar

I like anything with peach the best, although apple puree mixed with mango is pretty good too.

Dried fruit tends to be expensive around here, although recently I found some good dates that don't put that much of a dent in my wallet. I'd get prunes too, cause they are heavenly food, but we all know about their side-effects.

it comes in a plastic wrapper... how different is that from a banana peel? Also a banana seems healthier, that bar has almost a quarter of the rda for fat

You know you can dry your own fruit, right?

You have to throw out the baby food jar too so what's the difference?

> Also a banana seems healthier, that bar has almost a quarter of the rda for fat
Maybe half a banana. Those bars aren't perfect and should be limited to one per day for sure, but there is nothing wrong with high fat content. Eat a banana you'll get a sharp insulin spike, eat a bar like that with nuts, no added sugar, and more fiber and you'll get a minimal one.

no processed sugar*

>that bar has almost a quarter of the rda for fat
Why is that a problem? Unless you're eating three other fatty meals that day you're still under your limits.

Why are people so afraid of fat?

>Why are people so afraid of fat?
That's what I just asked. I'm wondering why you are replying to me.

I was asking you if you knew why people were generally so afraid of fat. I see that a lot. Is it because of the word "fat" they associate with being "fat"?

Always seems to be fat people worried about it too.

>Is it because of the word "fat" they associate with being "fat"?
I think that's the case for some people, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

This just seems like a normally reasonable reaction. Fat isn't unusually bad or anything, but ANY nutrient can be unhealthy if consumed to excess. It doesn't seem like a bad idea to pay attention to recommendations for all things.

I use pureed banana as a sweetener when I bake things that will be improved by it. Incredibly moist texture with just the barest hint of banana flavor and a fraction of the calories

I like the smell and taste of bananas but I hate the texture. Drinking, say as a smoothie, is the only option for me.

>and a fraction of the calories
What you describe is physically impossible.

Bananas contain natural sugar with caloric value, not zero-calorie artificial sweeteners.

Reminds me of the screencap where the guy casually mentions how he eats baby mush regularly and doesn't understand why everybody thinks he's fucking retarded.

FAWKIN
BA NA NA
JEWSSSSSSS
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

How did this guy ever become popular

soylent green should come in one serving pouches

I live in a big city and in limited space that doesn't really allow for that. There is a machine that dries fruit, but considering how much power that eats, it's not really a cheaper alternative.

faggot and/or millennial detected

Hey everyone, this guy eats baby food!

HAHAHAHA. Little babyfood lab twerp.

I mean yes but that's not the whole story. For example, if you make pancakes with couple bananas calorically that's the equivalent of adding a couple tablespoons of sugar but it tastes sweeter because you're swapping out a portion of the relatively flavorless flour and replacing it with delicious banana

tesco used to do an orange and banana juice and it was so good