Pancakes

is there a way to make sure the bottom pancake gets as much syrup as the top pancake?

Yeah.

By making waffles instead of gross shit pancakes.

Don't stack them.

Put syrup on the plate before putting in the first pancake.

Don't stack them perfectly, off-set them a bit or don't stack altogether.

Stack them perfectly and perforate them with a skewer a few times before pouring the syrup.

>perforated pancakes
that sounds like a horrible system, but a delicious gimmick

>put one down
>add syrup
>put another on top
>add syrup

Eat one pancake.

Drill 3-4 holes with butter knife through pancake stack, fill with syrup and lift each layer with butter knife to disperse

but then the bottom will have more, due to gravity

did this require a thread?

I just have my syrup on the side and dip as much as I like as I go.

Cut them all in half. Flip one half-stack upside down. Now all the pancakes will have equal amounts of syrup on them.

cook them with chocolate chips inside and forgo the syrup altogether

yes

Spoon syrup into your mouth before each mouthful of pancake.

isnt that the same as just covering the top pancake?

Dip them in a cup of syrup instead of pouring syrup on top

this
why would you want to soak them wet

Just eat an equal sized bite from both the bottom and top pancake, that way they both have the same amount of syrup when in your mouth

I just plate them individually and put syrup over the top of each. Pretty simple really.

Yeah honestly the pancake stack is an awful meme. I assume the personal stack was co-opted from how bountiful a serving dish of pancakes looks, but really you should be taking one pancake at a time off of your serving plate to put on the plate you eat off of. I can't help but think IHOP was involved in spreading this perversion.

Get the vertical pancake holder, then pour the syrup down the edge. I've only found ones that hold three pancakes at the most. My local walmart only sells one that holds 2. Fucking ripoff.

do not eat pancakes, and do not eat sugar syrup at all, not even honey. that is disgusting garbage.

No, because half of the top pancake is now on the bottom.

This. How fucking retarded are you retards.

Flip the top pancake.

>honey
you mean bee vomit?