Raw Vegan the way to go

Raw Vegan the way to go

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15474873
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929
cancerproject.org/survival/cancer_facts/meat.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558046
cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57563739/study-finds-unsafe-mercury-levels-in-84-percent-of-all-fish/
shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/like-bacon--sausage-and-hot-dogs--too-bad--cause-that-stuff-l-kill-you--new-study-finds--174609721.html
nytimes.com/2013/04/08/health/study-points-to-new-culprit-in-heart-disease.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3346666/Mystery-of-the-meat-eaters-molecule.html
nutritionj.com/content/11/1/9/abstract
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-and-milk/
news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19232475
diseaseproof.com/archives/hurtful-food-my-reaction-to-looking-at-an-oily-cheese-pizza.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2486444/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3251953/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677005/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21048771
nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_understand_foods/dairy.html
drfuhrman.com/library/article17.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18398033?itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum&ordinalpos=2
news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483
pcrm.org/health/health-topics/milk-consumption-and-prostate-cancer
pcrm.org/health/medNews/dairy-linked-to-acne-development
youtube.com/watch?v=yfsT-qYeqGM&feature=player_embedded[Open]
forksoverknives.com/tmao-a-toxic-substance-formed-when-you-eat-meat-can-make-you-dead-meat/
cbsnews.com/news/meat-dairy-may-be-as-detrimental-to-your-health-as-smoking-cigarettes/
nutritionfacts.org/video/developing-an-ex-vivo-cancer-proliferation-bioassay/
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/14/animal-protein-and-igf-1/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10943644
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
youtube.com/watch?v=586jSyXfOVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If there's one thing that separates humans from animals it's the use of fire as a cooking tool. I'm vegan but this raw shit is the worst of vegan and paleo combined

>being a vegan
>not shutting the fuck up about it

Pick 2

Vegans have fake tits

nO FAKE PEOPLE HAVE FAKE TITS

>be meatcuck
>get triggered by others being morally pure, having higher testosterone, less chance of cancer and heart disease, and higher libido
Pick 2

My ancestors are smiling on me, Vegan. Can you say the same?

Why do vegans feel the need to make things up?

They don't "make it up". It's a delusion. They legit think this shit. they aren't lying because they believe they're telling the truth.

Why do meatcucks not research nutrition?

Effects of a long-term vegetarian diet on biomarkers of antioxidant status and cardiovascular disease risk. [Nutrition. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

Vegetarian diets and the incidence of cancer in a low-risk population. [Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI

Meat Consumption and Cancer Risk

Red meat and colon cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558046

Study finds unsafe mercury levels in 84 percent of all fish
cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57563739/study-finds-unsafe-mercury-levels-in-84-percent-of-all-fish/

Like Bacon, Sausage and Hot Dogs? Then Beware: They May Raise Your Risk of Death, New Study Finds
shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/like-bacon--sausage-and-hot-dogs--too-bad--cause-that-stuff-l-kill-you--new-study-finds--174609721.html

Study Points to New Culprit in Heart Disease
nytimes.com/2013/04/08/health/study-points-to-new-culprit-in-heart-disease.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

"Neu5Gc elicits an immune reaction that might contribute to a whole spectrum of human-specific diseases"
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3346666/Mystery-of-the-meat-eaters-molecule.html

Restriction of meat, fish, and poultry in omnivores improves mood: a pilot randomized controlled trial
nutritionj.com/content/11/1/9/abstract

Harvard School of Public Health » milk is NOT the best source of calcium
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-and-milk/

Eating less meat and dairy may help reduce osteoporosis risk, Cornell studies show.
news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk

Milk--the promoter of chronic Western diseases
PMID: 19232475
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19232475

Due to measured levels of dioxin that exceed safety standards, the National Academy of Science has for years recommended that people avoid eating a diet rich in animal fats.
diseaseproof.com/archives/hurtful-food-my-reaction-to-looking-at-an-oily-cheese-pizza.html

Change in quality of life and immune markers after a stay at a raw vegan institute: a pilot study
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2486444/

The role of diet and physical activity in breast, colorectal, and prostate cancer survivorship: a review of the literature
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3251953/

Interindividual differences in response to plant-based diets: implications for cancer risk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677005/

An impact of the diet on serum fatty acid and lipid profiles in Polish vegetarian children and children with allergy. [Eur J Clin Nutr. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21048771

Effects of a long-term vegetarian diet on biomarkers of antioxidant status and cardiovascular disease risk. [Nutrition. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

Vegetarian diets and the incidence of cancer in a low-risk population. [Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI

Meat Consumption and Cancer Risk

Understanding the Problems with Dairy Products
nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_understand_foods/dairy.html
1. Osteoporosis 2. Cardiovascular Disease 3. Cancer 4. Diabetes 5. Lactose Intolerance 6. Vitamin D Toxicity 7. Contaminants 8. Health Concerns of Infants and Children

Nutrient Density of Animal and Plant Foods:
drfuhrman.com/library/article17.aspx

Nutritional Update for Physicians: Plant-Based Diets (a summary)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/

>taps the knife

Acne, dairy and cancer (PMID: 20046583)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18398033?itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum&ordinalpos=2

Hormones in milk can be dangerous By Corydon Ireland
news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html

Pork May Raise Your Risk of Death, New Study Finds

Milk consumption: aggravating factor of acne and promoter of chronic diseases of Western societies

Milk Consumption and Prostate Cancer
pcrm.org/health/health-topics/milk-consumption-and-prostate-cancer

Dairy Linked to Acne Development
pcrm.org/health/medNews/dairy-linked-to-acne-development

youtube.com/watch?v=yfsT-qYeqGM&feature=player_embedded[Open]
Celebrated Cornell University professor T. Colin Campbell Phd, presents the overwhelming evidence showing that animal protein is one of the most potent carcinogens people are exposed to.

TMAO: A Toxic Substance Formed When You Eat Meat Can Make You... Dead Meat
forksoverknives.com/tmao-a-toxic-substance-formed-when-you-eat-meat-can-make-you-dead-meat/

Meat, dairy may be as detrimental to your health as smoking cigarettes, study says
cbsnews.com/news/meat-dairy-may-be-as-detrimental-to-your-health-as-smoking-cigarettes/

Vegan Blood Fights Cancer 8x Better
nutritionfacts.org/video/developing-an-ex-vivo-cancer-proliferation-bioassay/

Animal Protein and the Cancer Promoter IGF-1
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/14/animal-protein-and-igf-1/

Vegan diet in physiological health promotion. [Acta Physiol Hung. 1999] - PubMed - NCBI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10943644

- Vegans have higher testosterone

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/

- Processed meattrash lowers sperm count

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/

- Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

- Casomorphine in milk is addictive

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738

- Milk gives you prostate cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754

- Milk gives you acne

- Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848

- Meat gives you colorectal cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/

- Eggs increase cancer risk even when adjusted for intakes of macronutrients or for other food groups

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589

>one off small sample size studies

Not even real science, nice try.

>comments less than a minute later
>"GUYS I READ THEM ALL AND THEY ARE WRONG"
>implies nih.gov studies have unlisted conflict of interest
You should seek higher education user. Academia awakes you.

>be vegan
>have to constantly justify your lifestyle to strangers

This is actually a compelling argument against eating meat, and I am actually all for it usually. Holy shit I want to puke.

>implying these haven't been posted before

Nice try, faggot.

>implying you can make sense of a study

>implying you even attempted to instead of googling articles with buzzwords that justify your shitty lifestyle

You obviously can't read nor care to. The information is now out for other anons to browse.

Keep denying your vegan rulers.

>mfw i'm low test, unhealthy meatcuck

Whatever you wanna say soy boy.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/

Bitch. Tidz.

KEK
E
K

I only eat chicken and fish because pork and especially beef is incredibly un healthy, high in fats and bad cholesterol

When will beef cucks realize red meat is Killing them? And lean healthier meats like chicken and fish will help save their lives (no meat is still healthier) but veganism is fucking retarded, if everybody were vegans, bees would go extinct in many areas

>science
>article by lactose intolerant third worlders

Okay then

Can the vegan troll in this thread to break character for a minute and answer me a question, since I've been idly wondering for a while? What's your motivations here? Are you actually a vegan? Are you an actual vegan trying to fuck with people because it's Veeky Forums? Do you sincerely believe anybody thinks these articles are compelling? Are you just some random non-vegan dude trying to troll retards? I mean these threads are fucking funny, but why must you make them? What drives you?

>Friendly reminder
Beef is the only meat that can give you an incurable neurodegenerative disease that's passed through proteins in nerve tissue

But steak

There's like 50 of us. We have a discord. It's not one person.

>What's your motivations here?
shitposting for (you)'s and everyone here is falling for the b8. I bet my left nut that OP isn't even vegan and he just finished eating his/her/xer chicken tendies.

Also bretcuck is a huge faggot

to grave.

>Friendly reminder
This is a myth. The only way of acquiring that disease is by consuming human meat. Prion diseases are not interspecies.

I don't know if I believe there are that many people veganposting. It's just not as funny as some of the other types of shitposting on this board.

Yeah. I think there are a couple legit crazies who show up to crusade sometimes though. Those are fun threads to read on boring nights.

Needs some ketchup

Even better all they did was look at data from the internet.

Is this the power bottom thread?

It's not even possible to have kids as a vegan. Males can't produce viable sperm and females spontaneously abort. It can't be healthy, not that vegans care about this things

>nutritional yeast

Sure but sids rates seem to be higher among them. Most vegans don't actually want kids though.

me on the right

I think you forgot the most important part.

You can't stop me, soy boy.

But can you btfo this man?

youtube.com/watch?v=586jSyXfOVM

inb4 you can't

>epidemiological studies
Pretty much shit...not studies, just bullshit

I remember my first time reading a study.

>Eating seeds

Have fun getting diverticulitis.

I'm a vegetarian and god, you people cannot help your case for the love of your lives. Why argue with dumb studies trying to scare people into giving up animal products instead of just arguing for the immorality of it?

Best video I've ever seen

I can't debate him. But unlike vegans, I still can eat meat as much as I want. Can you debate that?

Vegans of Veeky Forums

discord.gg/dTsF4T

If you don't have an account, make one

Only study i was interested in was the testosterone one.

Abstract
>read abstract

Mean serum insulin-like growth factor-I was 9% lower in 233 vegan men than in 226 meat-eaters and 237 vegetarians (P = 0.002). Vegans had higher testosterone levels than vegetarians and meat-eaters, but this was offset by higher sex hormone binding globulin, and there were no differences between diet groups in free testosterone, androstanediol glucuronide or luteinizing hormone. © 2000 Cancer Research Campaign

Oh. The vegan didn't read his own study, he just patted himself on the back.

That's a subjective argument. Why wouldn't you use a objective argument?

Fuck discord.

I really hope the vegan diet becomes a huge thing. That will drive up meat prices and only the middle class upwards will have acess to good quality meat.
It's the perfect social engineering tool to keep the lower classes weak and underdeveloped.

Literally half this shit is Flour + Meat + Cheese