HIV/AIDS

Why are gay men ruining the food industry?

Jesus fuck. You couldn't pay me enough to set foot in there.

Fuck off spamming this.

soyboys will unironically eat there

sorry user, I'm from /pol/ this is my first time posting on Veeky Forums

I would never fucking eat there. Imagine this fag cutting his hand open by mistake and not realizing it. No thanks.

Dumb concept but you're retarded if you think this ruins anything or you're more likely to get AIDs from this. Assuming they're running a proper kitchen, any kitchen injuries would be taken care of appropriately, sanitation and all.

>When people eat food you generally hear things like "to your health" "bon appetite" and so on.
>Open up a restaurant with the name based on a terminal disease with no cure.
It requires someone of very low taste and absolutely non-existent marketing skills to come up with this trash.

absolutely disgusting

let me guess, san francisco

Canada

>Fidel Gastros
I hate everything

What. Why?

Toronto.

The only city more degenerate than San Fran.

>by mistake.
You poor fool, that's a fetish they have, giving the "gift" of HIV to others.

>A restaurant where all the cooks have HIV and possibly other horrible diseases.
We have these in America, we call them Dennies.

reminds me of the wart massage episode of nathan for you

nobody wants to get a massage from somebody with warts

Even if they make a habit of wearing chainmail gloves in the kitchen, it won't bring in enough people to keep the lights on.

kek

Back in the early 1980s people were smart and wouldn't even sit next to homos with aids, we are almost at the final stage where normies will have have house parties and pay physicians to use hypodermic needles to inject aids directly in their eyeballs to show how tolerant they are

I tried to get a job here, but I wasn't a degenerate, do I have a case?

No shit, you're literally advertising based on disease. Even if it has 0% risk whatsoever nobody will go to it because fucking HIV is not the first thing you think of when you think "dinner!"

Yes, and next time I will open up a restaurant calling it "Cancer +" where everyone working has cancer. We know that cancer is not contagious but the idea of using a disease to market food is pretentious and tasteless.

its just a popup place

poz my neg hole

>"Judge the cooking, not the cook."
>draws attention away from the cooking by intentionally marketing the restaurant based on romanticization of disease and a culture based on unsafe living conditions.

>FIRST EVER HAUNTED HOUSE OPERATED BY EX CONVICTS SET TO OPEN THIS OCTOBER

At least I want to be scared when I go to that haunted house.

>that'll be HIV+ tip

>beard
>undercut
>ironic stache

when you put all your points in hipster and zero in sanity.

checkd and kekd

Realtalk, small cuts on your hand happen more often than people like to admit and sometimes you don't notice them at all. It's a stupid idea and in alot of places straight up illegal to have people with that kinda illnesses work in a kitchen.

No one is perfect. It's a nonzero chance that I have no reason to take, when I could have that chance be orders of magnitude smaller anywhere else.