GOAT canned foods that get no love

Im just wondering how ranch style beans never get mentioned on here.
what are some other things I need to keep an eye out for?

this is bait. this shit is hard enough to find without publicity OP fuck you. this beans suck ass.

oh no I was serious. I mean I would buy the juice just by itself if it was sold like that.
okay well let me throw another on here if Veeky Forums doesnt dig ranch beans.
how do you guys feel about dog food? I love it.

(OP)
>not posting GOAT sweet onion style
shame

I talk about these all the time! They're the best canned beans. These, and Heinz beans are pretty much the only canned beans I ALWAYS have in my pantry. I have other dried beans, for making other things, but ranch style beans are a fucking must have.

Wrong can, moran!

havent had them. thank you for showing me this.
I prefer the jalapeno to original.
thanks man. I swear I marinate tri tips in the juice. ranch style beans are just bbq/camping staples for me.

also Veeky Forums whats the preferred can tuna here?
anyways keep posting goat canned foods. glad to see ranch style beans do have a few fans here.

did you say canned beans?

>I talk about these all the time!
>all the time!
Why are you talking about beans so often... and to who?

On here, dummy.

You mean cumin with beans? Fucking hate them.

This my preferred brand of tuna. Pole caught yellowtail.

And while I'm on the subject, these are awesome. Better than sardines for eating out of the can.

overpriced and just as mercury filled as the leading brand but you'll fall for it anyway you fucking twit

Chili made with pic related.

Neither is overpriced, you fucking moron. And the quality is better than your chicken shit of the sea.

these are great on chicken broth and soup

Veeky Forums really makes me appreciate the affect of regionalism on food staples.
to the user who suggested the secret aardvark hot sauce from portland. you were right bro. stuff is really flavorful and perfect amount of heat.

I know I spam this in the hot sauce threads but if youre ever in CA, between the bay area and LA aka the valley. pick up a bottle or 2 of Pepper Plant sauce. More flavor than heat. really is my favorite. oh and also ravens seasoning. but that's really much smaller and more local.

I loved eating them as a kid. Now adays I keep a can on hand when I'm feeling lazy.

Never seen an onion version tho. Only original and jalapeno.

>/SP/ tripfag from Minnesota on a Veeky Forums bean thread
Where the tailgate at senpai?

Thank you

nah from CA as seen here but goddamn we can turn this into a tailgate thread real fucking quick my man.
>jalapeno poppers filled with cheddar cream cheese and wrapped in bacon, tri tip, and my bbq obsessed buddies 300$ weber and his 150$ yeti cooler filled with pacifico and victoria

2 words
Deviled fucking Ham

Confit duck legs

>hats the preferred can tuna here?
Just about anything not packed in water. Oil or bust.

Have had the two of these for dinner with fresh rolls and corn on the cob. Shit is dank.

obligatory post

>'deens
>no love
yea naw everyone loves the 'deens

okay. I'll try it.
can I find this in a generic grocery store?
MY NIGGER you from the valley?
Veeky Forums has turned me onto sardine sandwhiches. you guys were right about it. pretty good and cheap. not an everyday thing though.

>can I find this in a generic grocery store?

I'm not American so not sure, it'll be expensive though if it is.

agreed that ranch style beans are the best canned beans

I like this ones with sausage and a piece of bread for hot dogs

oh I forgot artichoke hearts. I prefer the canned to the glass jars.

Never had this brand because not a yank, but these canned dolmades are fucking great for a snack

Agreed. I usually buy the Zergut brand, which are tasty af.

What brands are good?

I bought some dollar store sardines at 50c Canadian a can, and SUPRISE they were awful

A humble can of spam fried up with some mac and cheese

I always preferred this to people suggesting browned hamburger

Hamburger in boxed Mac tastes like shit and makes everything greasy

My niggers.

>Make 2 cups of rice (Or a pack of instant rice, considering this thread)
>Mix with 578ml can of beans, or whatever the size is

>Eat out of Tupperware with frozen veggies
>Make burritos out of it

This shit recipe got me through college with money to spare

Even more when I started cooking the beans myself and seasoning both of them instead of buying flavored canned beans, but canned beans is so much quicker

Jack, get the fuck out

I'm a britfag student so I buy the store brand ones for 35p per tin (45cents)

what didn't you like about them? though I've never found them here I know tinned sardines can be bought in hot sauce and other stuff instead of oil in the states so they might be worth a shot

Good god there is no other bean better in an open pan in the smoker, kid

>chili with chipotle

How bout pureed guanajillo or ancho peppers instead of putting that meme flavor in your chili

Love those beans. Just FYI if you haven't had them, ranch doesn't mean ranch dressing. It means like cattle ranch.

I came here to post this
yes

>smoking jalepenos has been a thing for hundreds of years
>meme flavor

Yeah, no.

What happened to these beans? they used to be perfect then they changed the recipe and now they're kinda bland.

This stuff is great if it's any brand but goya. I like to mix a bit of it into my mac and cheese.

>smoke is a meme flavor
haha ok, friend.

C U M I N
C
U
M
I
N

The main thing most people don't realize is that you want to get the smallest sardines you can because they taste the best and have the smallest amount of mercury. Look for crosspacked ones if you can or at least the double row ones.

I don't like sardines, but the cross packed ones don't taste too bad.

is this a meme or does ranch style beans have loads of cumin?
does this mean I like cumin?

Because eating shit out of a can is bad for you. Just buy beans at the bulk bins.

These are tasty

how many buckaroos for a can? what do you put it in?

Most of trader joes stuff isnt too expensive but these are definitely on the pricier side when it comes to canned stuff. I think like 2.50-3?

I just put them on crusty bread with salt and pepper. They have a pretty strong smoke flavor so they would probably go well with cream cheese or onions.

Adobo in chili? No.

Dominique's canned turtle soup is incredibly good, but tough to find a lot of the time.

Gonna use this to make pasta with sardines tomorrow night
Never tried it before