twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CREAM PIE?

youtube.com/watch?v=KSXJfqkT36M

Honeybuns, theres plenty of shitty cinimon roll variants out there

Oatmeal pie a best

Creme*

Wasted digits on being a faggot

If they remove the oatmeal pie people will get hurt

Get rid of Nutty Butty and the christmas tree shit both. Double honey bun production.

Christmas tree cakes. There are other snack cakes, like zebra cakes, that are essentially the same exact thing in different shapes.

Thanks for the retard alert, now I know to completely ignore your shit opinion.

If any, the honeybuns have to go. You can find similar products like those, but the other three are uniquely "Little Debbie".
If they discontinue the oatmeal pies, I will literally freak the fuck out.

But muh religious holiday

You're the retard, retard

The Christmas Tree Cakes specifically have sprinkles on them which is a bit of a game changer. But I still wholeheartedly agree with you.

There are plenty of honey bun alternatives, I agree with you there.

I personally love Nutty Buddy bars, especially freezing them and then adding a bit of peanut butter before eating. Discontinuing creme pies is seriously asking for mass hysteria and riots. I'll stock up on those fuckers like Bitcoin if so.

I thought the christmas ones were seasonal? why discontinue something that's only around once a year?

I wouldn;t mind any of these. There are better honey bun brands, any peanut butter cake/cookie can fuck off, and Christmas trees are just zebra cake reskins

If they axe cosmic brownies or swiss rolls though it's over

Arent Little Debbie Honey Buns dry as fuck?

but the christmas trees are just zebra cake variations, so you wouldn't even lose anything by getting rid of them

get Nutty Buddys the fuck out of here

Little Debby should not act like black Twitter speaking Ebonics.

never had the christmas ones so those

def not nutty buddies

Honey buns.
Nobody unironically likes them.

I'm also convinced that honey buns are a meme.

other brands make better honey buns

nutty buttys are the best of it's breed

Nutty butter eww

All of them is the only objectively correct answer. Seriously, who the fuck eats these?

They clearly changed the oatmeal pie recipe in the last 5 years. It's not the same.

Nutty Buddys all day, I hate anything wafer. But that's just like my opinion man.

I always think the Christmas tree cakes sound good, but as soon as I bite into one, I remember that they are pretty damn bad.

All of this said, however, the honeybuns are probably at the bottom of the pile, in my book.

honey buns are the worst.

all should go
fatass

Nutty Buddys need to go. Their peanut butter tastes like shit. Xmas trees should be around all year

I tried HoneyBuns and they were disgusting. Ding dongs are great though.

Honey buns. Not even a difficult choice.

Nigga those sprinkles are magical.

easily honey buns

I would consider suicide if they discontinued nutty buddies

Twitter was a mistake

>nutty buddy
>discontinued

This better be bait.

what? this is actually one of the better interactions i've seen on there. why did it trigger you?

All of them.

FUCK you
tree cakes are the best

Better than Zebra Cakes?

you're a retard you stupid idiot

yes?

How are they better than the exact same thing?

>interaction between the official little debbie twitter and R.L. Stine
>mistake
The twist is that you were the mistake the whole time, user.

ez the nutty buddy

fucking kill yourselves you disgusting heathens. this is why no one will ever love you, why youre doomed to lurk this god-forsaken site for the rest of your pathetic excuse of a life, and why you cant maintain lasting, healthy relationships. stop wasting all of the oxygen and off yourself.

your existence is a mistake

The honey buns with the thin skin of icing are better anyway.

Honey buns

Shit doesn't taste good enough to deal with that sticky mess

Honey buns, no question.

because they're not the same thing

Feel free to explain your wrong opinion.

Nutty butty is garbage. I really like the Christmas cake and Oatmeal CREAMPIES. Honey buns aren't really special.

honey buns or nutty buddy. we're not touching the christmas tree cakes or the oatmeal creme pies, okay.

Honey Buns

>interaction between 2 retards looking for brand recognition

Yeah, this is what twitter was made for! Not for news congregation and reporting but for dumb corporate bullshit looking to make Americans go from fat to fatter.

Good stuff, lardo!

Haha! XD Upvoted to YOU, my good sir!
Edit: Thanks for the gold!

This shit confused me, they really gon make a business decision by asking Twitter?

>nutty buddy

Christmas cakes. They're the same shit as the zebra cakes and the fancy cakes. We dont need 3 of the same damn thing

Gotta keep the honey buns. Discontinue the rest for all I care.

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH.

Christmas tree cakes are magic, dump the nutty.

>Not for news congregation and reporting
You're right, not for this.

Unironically axe Nutty Buddy.

I hate them.

I can just imagine the increase in mass shootings if they discontinue nutty bars and oatmeal creme pies. Those are iconic American snacks, don't give depressed psychopaths another reason to ventilate everyone in sight,

>Nutty Buddy
I could’ve sworn these were called Nutty Bars before.

RIP Honey Buns, you wax tasting trash.

I have never said this seriously before but: good goy

I fucking love honey buns and I'll shoot up a mall if they are discontinued.

Christmas Tree Cakes.

They used to be called Nutty Bars, but they had a name change at some point. I don't know when, maybe you can do some internet detective work if you really care. But they are currently called Nutty Buddy.

That's just asking an angry mob to drag Debbie out and rape her repeatedly.

who gives a shit about this the question is:

WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS?

are they legit just trolling people, is the company going into bankruptcy something else??

>There are people who don't like Nutty Buddies
They are at their best when they come from the freezer desu

Christmas Tree Cakes

Which reminds me that I haven't had an oatmeal pie or honey bun in years.

The easiest solution. Remove all of them.

save the nutty buddy

i've never eaten any of those in my life

this

Nutty Butty. I don't even like oatmeal, but wafers are disgusting.

Nutty butty.

Those green fuckers cut the roof of my mouth, and otherwise it's just a zebra cake.

I like wafers, but it's basically a bigger, worse, reese's stick.

>yfw you fall for a viral marketing campaign and Little Debbie the cakeslut never intended to get rid of anything

yeah I remember when they kept saying that they weren't going to sell captain crunch anymore either.

Not him but the sprinkles are a gamechanger and the meme shape actually lets you control how much cream you get since its not filled evenly.

Honey buns have to go. Other brands do them better. I dont like nutty butty but little debs makes the best version of them so it would be foolish to get rid of them. Same with oatmeals. Every other brand makes better honey buns.

See you in hell nutty buddy

Who the fuck likes oatmeal? Oatmeal is for fucking animals

Honey buns are good as cash in prison. There will be riots if these things are discontinued

Choose.

Swiss rolls, easy as fuck

Cosmic Brownies. Easy.

oatmeal creme pies. Ez Pz

Fuck, does Little Debbie intend to force us to become King Solomon and split the baby?

kill brownies. they fucking suck

KYS, WHORE.

(Btw, I was just kidding)