honey on avocado
anything on Syrian bread
(((real))) maple syrup tastes good on everything
those bug lollipops i'd get at hot topic when i was a teenager

hummus and pretzels

hummus and raw broccoli

>bug lollipops
?

Instead of honey, I would recommend agave nectar or maple syrup. Honey is made from the exploitation of bees.

Nice try, but most vegans are anti-SJW.

Pffffhahahahaha

What was the appeal in these? Who wants to end up with a mouthful of flies when they finish their lollypop?

That's like an unfried churro
I'll have to give it a try

>honey on avocado
Huh. Really?

>tfw i have a bunch of those crickets to feed my frog
Filthy little bastards

drinking tree blood is much worse than stealing honey from bees.

i've eaten the scorpion one

I've got a chameleon, I feel you.

>fed too many and now they're in the darkest reaches of the cage chirping so loud you can't sleep

Time to make PB&J nachos.

grapes and barbeque sauce flavored potato chips.

Julmust and Päronsoda

chili powder on mango. Normie tier, I know.

A splash of soy sauce in french toast custard

Really soy sauce in almost anything you'd put a pinch of salt in, including most desserts.

>Tortilla chips and tuna

liverwurst and peanut butter

>Cinnamon and Salmon

Just try it.

Banana on toast with sugar

>frog and baseball bat

How?

Macaroni and cheese + hot sauce

>exploitation of bees
What, do you want us to give them vacation time and a 401(k)? They're bees. Pollenating and making nectar is what they do, by instinct

That's almost as dumb as claiming we exploit plants for oxygen.

>Honey is made from the exploitation of bees

Here's a piece of rationality that might penetrate your cerebral membrane: Without apiarists our vegetables and fruit would not be pollinated in sufficient quantity to be worth growing. The honey collected is excess honey that would not be used by the colony. The apiarist leaves more than enough behind to nourish the colony. Without apiarist, no veggies for your vegan fun times!

>The honey collected is excess honey that would not be used by the colony. The apiarist leaves more than enough behind to nourish the colony.
They remove all honey. The colony is fed sugar water as a replacement during winter season.

Absolutely, categorically false. No apiarist worthy of the name does this as it would eat into the profits. Not only that, but the colony would most likely abandon the hive. I've ordered a colony and will be establishing it next spring and there are no recommendations for doing any such thing - quite the opposite. I currently buy bulk honey from an apiarist who runs over 1000 hives and takes them around the country to pollinate crops and he specifically winters his hives in the deep south where they can still collect pollen even in winter. Furthermore he leaves enough honey to nourish the hive.

You're as bad as the alt-right /pol/fags who make shit up to fit their demented agendas.

Garden Salsa Sunchips and a V8