Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXl3KyopKG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Chicken-Chan!

Yep pizza is best with pork and pineapple
Still for me with mexican candy on top
Beer is good with it too although my favorite is barqs rootbeer

I never understood the hate

I hated it when I was a fucking 4 year old, then I learned to love the sweet and savory

Ironically it's a Canadian invention, even though it's called Hawaiian

Hawaiian would be more like fried spam pieces

pineapple pepperoni is better to be h

Why is the war over pineapple such a common meme? It's everywhere.

>bothering with ham

Pineapple and ham on pizza is ok. Would be better if you added:
>bacon
>onion
>bell pepper
>Jalapeno

Not necessarily a Hawaiian pizza, but it's a damn good idea.

If it was Hawaiian it would have a shit name like pinahamham

Because I generally don't care for pineapple, I jumped on the anti-Hawaiian circlejerk for years. It was not even a week ago that I finally decided to try it, and to my horror, it was good. The sweet and salty work fantastically together. And now I don't know how to feel about anything.

>reddit spacing
>defending pineapple
Fuck off to r/KnightsOfPineapple you might like it there.

>Using spacing at all welcome to 2017 on the 4chans we're completely unlike anywhere on the internet ™ come join us for epic keks and luls with your favorite memes such as Pepe the frog XDDDDD sign up now using my referral link and get 5 free months of Veeky Forums gold!!!! We ahave a lot of secret rules to follow you could almost say we're kind of like the salty spitoon of the internet hehe xddd

I RABBU RIRRIE CHAN

Unappealing to me due to the sweetness, the texture, and most of all, the amount of water it adds to each bite. It’s like taking a sip of water to each bite of food and swishing it around your mouth.

ananas on pizza should be illegal

All it does is at WORST thin the sauce and make it sweeter

How the fuck would you know what that is if you yourself didn’t go there, newfag

You're like a baby. Watch this.

if the person that made that knew what they were doing instead of trying to be a pretty little bitch about it, they'd have smashed the orange slices in a bowl until they had a rough consistency and spread it thinly and unevenly on top, so that most of the moisture cooked off, instead of leaving water pouches on your thin crust pizza.

Newfag alert. Go back where you came from.

Lol, I read that in Billy May's voice.

I think you mean boiling water pouches.

This is how you can tell someone who's never actually had pineapple on pizza. They refer to as if it came straight out of a can onto the pizza. That's not how it works.

Ha, wrong and terrible. Who wants orange paste on pizza? The correct way to do is to bake the oranges first in the oven until 95% done and putting them on the pizza just before it's done. Viola, you cooked the topping without releasing its moisture on your bake.

I'm fairly certain your method would not only still be soggy, but less exciting to someone like me who prefers big pieces of pizza topping.

chicken-chan a fucking cute

You're both wrong. You should use the oranges as a base for that type of pizza.
>mfw we used to serve a pizza that had a mandarin and roasted red pepper sauce, and people went nuts over it.

Holy fuck that was a blast from the past and immensely improved the post ngl

It's the standard pizza where I'm from
t. Australian

I much prefer blue cheese ranch bacon with chicken marinated in buffalo wing sauce though, on a pizza.

That sounds awesome, but I'd probably leave off the bacon. Not because I don't like bacon, just because I don't care for it on pizza.

>It's the standard pizza where I'm from
>t. Australian
That and Meat Lovers and Cheese Pizza.

The place I'm near does a great Marinara pizza: baby octopus, mussels, prawns, calamari, crab meat, garlic and cheese

I'm not trying the Nutella and Banana pizza any time soon.

This alone is worth destroying Canada over

>implying America is not the sole worst food offender in the world
Ethiopia unironically has a better average cuisine.

>Unironically coming from somebody whos likely American

this desu
was never a big fan of pork in general

Cute!

>worst food offender in the world
Definitely goes to Haiti.

EUTHHANASIA TIME!!!!

*Grabs OP from behind*

*Shoves poisonous Mustard gas Rag over Face and eyes*

SHHHHHH SHHHH OP it will soonbe over.

Pineapple and HHam forever SHHHH Dont resist.

YOU SICK FUCKING animal op!

That would be marmalade pizza.

You missed it by a mile, user. If you would have called it a "proseco glazed clementine tartlet" with honey-marscapone, you could sell that in a NYC trendy bistro for $45.

id put her on the spit if you know what i mean

Ham yes.....pineapple no.....

>putting that putrid fruit on a pizza

youtube.com/watch?v=oXl3KyopKG0

Not my go to but it’s fine.

ill get thincrust, and the next day when its cold ill spread vegemite on the bottom ( so its easier to spread, hits the tongue first ). sweet and salty as fuck, its great

I'm more concerned about the ridiculous and brainless way the cheese and the way they're holding the pizza is drawn. Obviously it's supposed to be sexual, but it has nothing to do with the point of the image, and it's just a thoughtless impulse because the artist looks at too much hentai.

>that poker game that turned her into a cumdumpster

>Supposed to be sexual

NO YOU FUCKING CHIMP

First off, what you're posting is completely different. It's an animation of people stuffing their face, while the other is a boy cocking his head upward receiving a cheese ejaculate onto his tongue from six inches away without even biting the slice. Secondly my point is that the imagery is retarded and half-baked because these kids are limp-wristedly hanging pizza forward out of their poorly drawn hands, and the artist clearly didn't think very hard when he drew this.

>>maybe if I double down it will be funny this time

I was never trying to be funny, I was remarking on the half-assed and incorrect visual language of the type of drawer that would have to draw a picture of a pineapple with an arrow pointing to a pizza to communicate that there was pineapple on the pizza.

Sauce

It's ok user, i agree with you. Op's artist is definately a weirdo who watches tons of hentai.

yo, you okay dude?

hahahahahahaha
youre gay

That may be so, but cheese simply doesn't jump off a pizza onto your tongue, nor does it stretch unless you're biting or pulling it.

>knowing of a subreddit that specific and niche

>eats dirt cakes
>still looks overweight

World hunger my ass.

Bueno excellente.

>ruining perfection with ham
There's a special place in hell for people like you.