Any recommended literature exploring Solipsism?

Any recommended literature exploring Solipsism?

Not really literature but Wittgenstein's Tractatus expounds upon a Solipsistic world view, if you can call Solipsism a world view that is.

should probably look into the phenomenologists.

why couldn't you call solipsism a worldview? it's as valid and grounded as any philosophical view can be. one of the few that this can be said about, actually.

>believes nothing but himself exists
>doesn't eat anything
>dies
How will solipsists ever recover?

>doesn't eat anything
>dies

This is a solid critique of 99% of idealist philosophy.

>>>doesn't eat anything
>>dies
he thinks he knows what happens when eating is stop. stop speculating normie.

Can someone explain this post? I don't get it.

>
>>>>doesn't eat anything
>>>dies
>he thinks he knows what happens when eating is stop. stop speculating normie.
He thinks he knows what happens when speculating is stop.

I haven't eaten in a year. Doing fine.

My diary.

I suggest going to a hospital if this is the case. Simply eating at this point would be dangerous.

Unless by "eating" you mean solids, you can subsist on drinking of course. See Soylent.

How is your stool?

>he buys soylent instead of making a superior nutrient drink himself for a fraction of the cost

being this retarded

It was an example,calm down. I agree, if I were to do that sort of thing I'd definitely devise my own superior system.

>not being a reptilian

I fucking wish

Because it denies that there is a world at all.

Death is perhaps at its least relevant in Idealism.

Solipsism is a pejorative word. At best it's autistic Agnosticism, but most of the Literature labeled Solipsist is a false flag against Subjective Idealism.

-FH Bradley "Appearance and Reality" has a chapter on Solipsism
-Lacan's essay on The Mirror Stage

Turns out that we all start out as solipsists. Basically every child is a solipsist. That's why they can't tell the difference between imagination and reality and are afraid of monsters that only exist in their own mind.

This person has never read any idealist philosophy. Fichte's "resistance principle" brings us beyond solipsism, same thing with Hegel's determinate beings.

You should really think twice before talking about things you don't understand and haven't read.

Thanks for the recommendations anons.

The Unnameable by Becket