>hurr no one likes fruit cake
>hurr no one likes coconut
>hurr no one likes raisins
>pizza is the best food ever

what else?

hurr OP is a fag

oh wait that one's true

fruit cake is an abomination.
should be illegal to waste those perfectly good ingredients in that disgusting manner

I would not wish fruitcake on even starving kids in Africa

In what way is coconut disliked? If it is just dessicated shit as a topping then it isn't great, but using it in curries is amazing and anyone who dislikes that is a fag

fpbp

I've never had fruit cake, but I think it looks good. I'll have to try it this year to find out for myself rather than believing the memes

>DUDE BACON LMAO
>SRIRACHA DAB MONTAGE [GONE SEXUAL]
>OREO DESSERTS YAAAAAASSS
>ONE LARGE DIABETES FLAVORED SLAPPUCINO 4 ME (

>faceboook recipies including ungodly amounts of various cheeses

>deserts that are just brand name chocolate bars mixed together over shit

I'd actually love to receive a fruit cake, but no one in my family has ever even seen one. I also can't find them at the store.

The best thing about fruitcake and christmas cake is most other people hate it so there's always more for me.

>make a big chocolate cake for Christmas
>everyone is loving it
>this is much nicer than Christmas pudding!
>only people complaining about no fruitcake are family members over 70 years old
>their opinions don't even matter anyway
>mfw

IPA

Well done Satan

this, always disgusting amerimutt favoured cheese too

the only people I know who genuinely dislike Christmas pudding are small children

>flavoured cheese
E-explain.

This. A slice of fruit cake that's been microwaved for 15 seconds is god-tier.

satanic trips

Fuck off Alolapologist

What's Hawaii got to do with it?

Fruit cake is delicious.
More for me

Tastes amazing but the texture is fucking gross and gets stuck in my teeth and im not about to deal with that shit

You sound like my grlfriend.

Panforte is a good fruit cake. Twelfth night cake is a good fruit cake. That shit in the picture looks disgusting.

Favoured cheese.

Generally cheddar or cream cheese.

I came here to get away from /vp/
You have to go back

>posts "fruitcake"
>image is of revolting substance that hasn't even been repeatedly saturated with rum until it turned a black color
gross.

On the topic of Christmas cakes, Stollen are amazing. Not sure if you can get them in lardmenistan, but if you can, give it a shot. I have never made it, but I love the Stollen you can get from a box.

I fucking love fruitcake.
Been playing around with the idea of a fruitcake ice cream. Brandy cake base with candied fruits and walnut mix-ins.
Mix-ins seem easy enough but the base might be hard for me, haven't made too many ice creams.