Of course it's true! Nietzsche said it!

>Of course it's true! Nietzsche said it!

Where the fuck did these people come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GRq4EAbhheE?t=7m20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I disregard Nietzsches work and thinking because of my feelings

Where the fuck did these people come from?

>I unironically call myself an Atheist

Nietzsche's works are fundamentally flawed. Nice try though.

>applying the logic of the will to truth to Nietzsche by proceeding to call his work "flawed," which presupposes there can be a work of Nietzsche that is "not flawed."
>the will to truth is an inheritor of the Judeo-Christian tradition.

Kek. Nice Christian shitposting.

>Where the fuck did these people come from?
From not reading Nietzsche like most of the responses so far haven't either.

>I revere Nietzsches work and thinking because of my feelings

This. The secret about most Nietzsche "fans" is they never read his work and just recite quotes they found on the internet over and over again.

>Why don't you read Nischi??!!

Is that you?

youtu.be/GRq4EAbhheE?t=7m20s

Being agnostic? I honestly get it. They're humble enough to know they don't know enough about the universe and existence.

Being an Atheist? It's the most arrogant thing a man can say. You're the most ignorant of us all. But hey, keep quoting "Nische" and your dreams will come true.

Nietzsche is literally the most retarded thing there is. The language games surrounding him can't be beat what with the hermeneutical mysticism about how you didn't read him the Right Way or you got the order wrong or this N is not that N. Can you die in a fire please? I mean what SHOULD and DOES happen in every other case is a general consensus that such an "elliptical this ironic that" "philosophy" is incoherent and entirely subject to subjective interpretation, his conclusions unworthy of being called true or false much like Stirner's and therefore not meaningful and unworthy of a serious thinker's time.

Alas he gets the crowd going.

>le pepe looool le triggered liberals LOOOL

honestly i don't know who's more cringy

>I endorse the verificationist principle of meaning.

Lol.

>The language games surrounding him can't be beat what with the hermeneutical mysticism about how you didn't read him the Right Way or you got the order wrong or this N is not that N.
so you didn't understand his writings on grammar, where he agreed with you but with more coherency and comprehension?

>so you didn't understand
>understanding a person with dementia

U wot m8?

>being this butthurt about shit above your reading level
even his madness letters are neat, user, but i'm going with not only did you not understand it, you didn't read the sections i'm referring to

>but i'm going with not only did you not understand it

And what? Now you're going to meme us that you did understand it? Are you a doctor?

Link me.

Back to /wikipedia/.

>it's another "user reads Nietzsche as prescriptivist philosophy, instead of reading it as a critical method, in which beliefs are presented only as something that emerges from Nietzsche's usage of said method, rather than some sort of mystical or rational principle" episode

This board lacks nuance.

I told you fuckers, language games impenetratable.

(((())))

Look at this motherfucker.

Only with Nietzsche.

Reminder that NEETzsche was a proto-yuppie. Basically Maddox but catastrophically more verbose.

FUCKING LOOK

I'm laughing my ass off here
m
a
o

Since you both seem the spoonfed quotes by the internet to seem so smrt, google around the idea of we will not be free of god until we have killed grammar. You might find an author you recognise wrote on the matter.
trop bon est trop con, mes amis

Jordan Peterson's YT channel

>Nietzsche as prescriptivist philosophy, instead of reading it as a critical method, in which beliefs are presented only as something that emerges from Nietzsche's usage of said method, rather than some sort of mystical or rational principle
OH YEAH MOTHERFUCKER

WHY DIDN'T HE SAY SO

>I told you fuckers, language games impenetratable.
user's already killing grammar what you gonna do now huh? use full sentences? fuck you.

Peterson clearly """disavows""" him, so no.

(((()))))
>NOT READING NIETZSCHE AS A CRITICAL METHOD LOL!
>YOU WOULD KNOW SUCH SIMPLE THNIGS IF YOU READ HIM THE RIGHT WAY TM

((()))
(())
>MYSTICISM? INCOHERENT? HAH!
>NIETZSCHE SAID SHUT DOWN THE GRAMMAR BEFORE YOU SHUT DOWN GOD KID WHAT U GONNA DO NOW
>THE RIGHT WAY (TM)

Nietzche was not an atheist.

>GOD IS DEAD

Are you fucking stupid? Or just admitting that Nietzsche was mentally hill?

>THE GRAMMAR BEFORE YOU SHUT DOWN GOD KID
>Nietzsche calls grammar last god
>user doesn't know what "last" means
>or how to use brackets
did you come here from /v/?

He mainly attracts pseuds who don't know anything about the 19th century. If they did, they'd realize most of "his" ideas were cliches by that point.

interesting

Woah, you mean to tell me Nietzsche called grammar the last God?

Damn.

I think user who raised it tried to get google to tell you that.

That's post modernism for you.

Posting about an author you never read doesn't contribute to the discussion

Why are you posting here then?

Why are we still here?
Just to suffer?

>no u
Nice try but I actually have read Nietzsche instead of just misinterpreting quotes from him to banal and wrong conclusions.

>i don't understand his sentences, so it has to be stupid

Life is suffering, sunshine.

Who are you quoting? I've never seen anyone say or imply this on here.

>Who are you quoting?
>I've never seen anyone say or imply this on here.

There's life outside Veeky Forums you know?

Pfft. Come on, we all know life outside Veeky Forums is just a meme.

*whom

Holy shit brainlet fucking detected.

>how to tell someone didn't read him
>THE LITERAL FUCKING POST

>dude Nietzsche didn't want anyone to follow in his teachings or footsteps
>that means any arguments you say using under his name is wrong

Fucking kill me.

The immaturity in this thread is ridiculous.

I've had some incredibly pleasurable moments in my life. But I guess we aren't all as well endowed.