I'm having my black boyfriend over for dinner tonight...

I'm having my black boyfriend over for dinner tonight. So far I've cooked him fried chicken most of the times hes come over. I want to try sweet potatoe pie and maybe ribs. any other suggestions for black people food? I am not very sure what else. Grits? Fried catfish? I do have catfish in the freezer

pic semi related

What is it with all the stupid troll threads today?

Sure to please even the most niggerish of palates.

this is not troll thread, black people food southern comfort food thread i guess.

COOKS HEEM SUM DEM COLLA GREENS MMM HHMM AND SUM DEM CHITLINS OHHH LAWDY AN DON FOIGET DAT MELT IN YOU MOUTH COINBREAD YE AH HA AWRIGH

Be sure to play some Chief Keef tunes to make him feel more at home, and be sure to tell him at least 3 times that you disapprove of police violence and racism. In fact you should be wearing a #BlackLivesMatter t-shirt just to make sure he doesn't get mad and beat you up

Ah yes, every single person with dark skin in the entire world eats the same food. I forgot about that.

RUSSIA GET FUCKED

Ayo, how about pizza?

You want some good, simple soul food, bust out the oxtail stew. Shit is delicious, tastes like beef stew.

LEMME GET SOME A DA UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Make sure to bake a cake and place candles that spell out "Sorry". Don't forget the salt and pepper.

what about water melon tendies

In South Carolina on business and just had my first chicken+waffles experience. It was delightful and the plump waitress called me hun and blessed my heart several times.

Vladimir, your wife called and said to tell you stop race baiting the 'murricans and get your ass to chopping wood for the stove. You don't have to worry about getting it up for her tonight, I already satisfied her earlier.

I didn't know that the drawing was based on something real. Kill me.

Grape drank + I hope you can take punch & handle raising a child on your own.

turkey necks

/pol/ is bored since his Fuhrer is in chinkydinkyland

Kill yourself

post the webm... you know which one I'm talking about

now this is some tasty bait

crack cocaine

Don't forget the grape koolade

/pol/ tier bait at that

Fried chicken
Chitlins
Black eyed peas (to match the black eye he'll give you)
Collard greens
Fried catfish
Cornbread
Watermelon
Purple drink
Hot cheetos
Pork cracklins

Good luck being a single mother, race traitor.

Why are you fags so scared of /pol/?

Racebaiting on a blueboard is 1/10 bait.

I'm not scared, in fact I'm sitting here laughing at how pathetic you racist assholes are. This is why you'll never get a woman like me btw. Racist ass bitch ass white boys.

Holy shit I made some black eyed peas out of a can last night while shitfaced. Fried some balsamic vinegarette in the pan on medium high for some reason and poured the reduced bit over the top of the finished product. Gave it some nice acidity.

Tits or gtfo