How can an average whitey like make a nice rice??

How can an average whitey like make a nice rice??

What

Cook rice with salt, a piece of red paprika and garlic.
Cook at high heat till most of the water is gone, then turn as low as possible, cover and wait 5-10 minutes.

i'd think there is also tomato paste in there

Best rice coming through

Fuck yeah.

>Master rice reporting.

That was fun to read.

>dice onion and garlic
>saute
>add chicken broth and tomato sauce
>bring to boil
>add rice
>bring back to a boil
>cover and set to lowest setting
>done in 20 minutes
Bon Jovi Teet

Oh yeah and salt and red pepper and blah blah

I use vegetable stock (alternatively you can use chicken stock), paprika and either salt or half a bullion cube to give it extra flavour. The paprika also just gives it a really nice colour and it's far better than eating bland rice.

How do I make my rice not turn to mush?

buy a ten dollar rice cooker from wally world, faggot

>i season rice

Just make plain white rice, and go ham on the side dishes

Oh I have a rice-related question that I would greatly appreciate help with. I have been making a lot of fried rice but I feel like I am using the wrong kind of rice. Would short grain rice be inappropriate for fried rice? I didn't see any short grain brown rice at my market. I've tried a bunch of kinds of rice. Granted I generally make it at a medium heat cuz I'm a pussy about burning stuff and I don't have a wok but I feel like that isn't all of it. Yes, I've let the rice cool overnight that doesn't make a ton of difference. What rice would you recommend for fried rice available on Amazon?

Making Rice

2 Cups of Basmati Rice (Costco has great bulk rice)
3 Cups of water
salt in water if you want

Rinse rice in cold water in strainer/sieve for 1 minute or until the water runs clear. Boil 3 cups of water and place rice in pot. High heat until it boils reduce to gentle simmer (low heat) and cover. Simmer for 15 minutes and turn off the element. Let it rest for 15 on the element. Don’t lift the lid. Fluff rice and place in a container for overnight storage in the fridge. All fried rice requires day old rice at least.

Making the Egg for fried rice.

4 eggs
3 shakes of McCormick Curry powder
4 twists of fresh ground pepper

Beat eggs in a bowl, heat a nonstick frypan with a small amount of olive oil to coat. Scramble the eggs to done, not overcooked and reserve.

Making the Fried Rice:

2 cups of frozen veg thawed.
Rice from previous stage
Curried scrambled egg from previous stage
One ½ onion medium diced

Curry Paste:

3 tbsp olive oil
1 to 2 tbsp of chili garlic sauce
1 tbsp curry powder
1tsp garlic powder
1tsp turmeric
1tsp ginger
2tbsp soy sauce

Take day old rice and pour 3 tbsp of olive oil or canola in its container and mix well. Coat the entire batch lightly. Put a small coating amount of oil in a big pan or wok and heat to high. Toss in the onion and leave it to brown. Toss it. Then add the rice and fry until warm, 2 minutes. Add veg and stir fry. Slowly add the curry paste and mix vigorously until uniform. Add the egg at the end and stir gently.

Also acceptable.
Rice is a good bitch. You can do whatever you want to her.

>whypipo will never eat this

Looks like the designated shitting street at the end of the day.

Sautee the rice.
Add chicken stock
Add tomato paste, garlic and a quarter onion.
Let it do its thing.
Serve with the peas-corn-carrot combo.

>amerifats instant rice

i always use nishiki rice.~400g rinse and pour in water until it covers your middle finger first knuckle. Cook on simmer/absolute lowest. divide into 4 and then put in fridge over night, fry everything else first and then add your rice in the middle straight from the fridge, push down with your spatula to break up all clumps then add seasoning while turning rice over until the color is even. do it on high heat

Amazon link? Short, medium, or long grain?