Do you guys have these thoughts while in bookstores

do you guys have these thoughts while in bookstores
youtube.com/watch?v=LQKE7iwuOKs

I order my books exclusively from Amazon dot com

aren't gay guys supposed to have good taste?

why are these faggots always so pleb?

same desu senpai

This fag is insanely annoying. It's a 2 minute video that feels like 20.

Why are you trying to trigger me?

Ha ha what a fun little video :)

Damn, haven't laughed this hard in weeks.

Is this a cringe thread for Veeky Forums?

no it's mainly wondering why the poltics section is so basic bitch tier

same. Well, that and the occasional buy from oxfam.

I pirate all my books

Me 2

>tfw cant go to oxfam anymore as the shopkeeper always questions me about what im buying and exposes me as a pseud
what do i do Veeky Forums?

He's right about leaving with more books than you came for desu

Veeky Forums is 70% shut-ins

So do I. But this might change.

I might try Book Depository. Is it good?

Just stick with amazon. Switching it up is fine, but as someone who autistically searches for the best deal on ANYTHING they buy, amazon is the best for books. If you factor in shipping, (and depending on which books you buy) you can get just about any book for 3-5 dollars, which is better than anything I've seen elsewhere. Even if other sites don't include shipping, they'll jack up the price of the book to cover it, so you're looking at books at for at least 6-7+ dollars.

They're prices are pretty much the same. My question is: Do you buy directly from the Amazon store? Or do you buy in Amazon from other stores at cheaper prices?

other stores. I guess the stores I usually end up buying from are medimops, betterworldbooks, pre-loved books and greener books de.

Kosten berechnen Sie die Liefergebühren?

3 euro pro Buch. Ist so auf alle Bücher auf Amazon. Kann sein das es anders ist bei Prime, aber wenn dann, dann kosten die Bücher selbst 3 euro mehr.

test

Is there anything wrong with that?

The more I interact with people the more I despise them.

Never befriend anyone at work.

If you're a guy never cry or apologize in front of a woman you're dating because they will remember it for when the time is right.

If you have any close friends never tell them more than they need to know. Friends are to have fun with, and to help each other out in things like moving, or car rides, but nothing more.

Family is no better. In fact, family is probably worse.