Dindins

What did you have for dinner ck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqGOz_JMQUA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ćevapi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mixed kebab with chips.

What the fuck is that by the way? Pic related.

This looks like literal dog doo

Please explain what you're eating
I don't hate it but i'm very interested

I see cuban black beans and rice, salsa, and I don't know the rest. They look a little oily for croquetas. The white sauce is for it...is it fish sticks? breakfast sausage? gyro sticks or some kind of kibbe? It does look a little like tzatziki.

Some Som Tam, minus the papaya and thumb; they weren't in season.

I ate Nando's.

Made a stir-fry and some fried rice. Stir-fry made with boneless pork chops that I tenderized and sliced up. Bok choy (pac choi), carrots, and bell peppers from my garden, plus onion. Mixed up a dry seasoning rather than making sauce this time. I like how it came out. Dry seasoning consisted of chicken bouillon, ground ginger, onion pwdr, garlic pwdr, sugar, red chile flakes, and corn starch.

wise choice m8 wise choice lol

Ate a Screamin Sicilian pizza.
First pizza I've had in 2 years. I remember why I was fat.

Going to Smash Burger to use a coupon.
Never been before.

Chicken tendies and a tallboy of Natty Ice.

The Mambo Italiano Screamin' Sicilians are pretty damn good. Pepperoni and meatball, you can't go wrong.

It's 2017. And we're still eating pizza with hands. There you go. That's a future of humanity. We're gonna have pizza knife and a fork. No more eating pizza with barehands. Boom. Beautiful.

Dog treats and dog shit on the same place. Nice.

Three Roast with rice

gimme the pork skin damn it

In our local restaurant they give you a ramekin with sugar to dab onto the crispy pig skin. It's an erotic combination

Bag wine and knorr

youtube.com/watch?v=xqGOz_JMQUA

Weebed out hard tonight.
Miso Cod
Miso Soup
and Rice

1 burbon
Now straight Gin.

Trying to use up the miso paste I had left. I'm not sure I'm a big fan of the miso flavor.

Vodka, pickles, and melba toast.

A venison chop w wild mushrooms, colcannon on the side.

Just started learning to cook, thought I'd try and make stew this time. It tastes delicious but it's more of meat/veg with soup. How do you get it the liquid to be more viscous?

Pic related chicken and beef stew with carrots, potatoes and sweet potatoes.

add some corn starch mixed in water and stir over low heat, my man

Cevapcici, some kinda bean paste on rice, salsa, not sure what the things on the side were, I assume some kinda fried corn or something.

When you brown your meat at the beginning, coat it in flour. Also, you can make a roux to introduce at the beginning, or lean on some corn starch, although be careful because it can make it very thick with an odd texture.

>not growing thumbs year round for fresh ones whenever you like

Baked goods.

Roast beef cold cuts, steamed almond potatoes, lamb stew, minty peas and red wine sauce.

What's the deal with the jar of saffron?

Leftover stew

Actually you can make a roux in another pan or add a corn starch slurry to it any time, just as long as you bring it to at least a simmer in order for the starches to do their job and thicken the liquid.

steak for dinner tonight.

Why are you talking like Donald Trump?

left over chicken pad thai

That's not a dinner you unhealthy fuckwad

Holy shit me too. Britfag?

whats that salad dressing?

>bread isn't healthy
>cheese isn't healthy
look at this princess

What cheese?

Did you pay for this?

Fuck me

It was delicious and cheap

That cheesecake probably

what are those sausagey things on the left?

chefsfvcum
its the new fad in all the new exotic restaurants!

I don't know user. Tasty tho. Some kinda spiced carb, Probably made of corn

Looks a little like it could be these?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ćevapi

Chop hvilken by bor du i?

creole black eye peas w/ brown rice & baked potato

Why no pic?

I ate it all before I saw the thread, pic is from recipe I made looked similar but not as neat

wew those sound tasty

Did a couple of soft tacos with taco seasoned ground beef, cheddar cheese, lettuce, cucumbers, bell peppers, white onion, black olives, pickled jalapenos, salsa, hot sauce and sour cream.

Breddy good. Forgot to grab some tomato for them though.

Washed it down with a tallboy of Pilsner Urquell.

Odense.

I think they're supposed to be cevapi, but they look really shitty, plus they would never go with a side like that

ayce sushi.

jelly?

looks awful, m8.

Didn't snap a pic, but had doubles and a chicken curry roti from a roti shop in Crown Heights. Not really photogenic food, but delicious af.

chili con carne

a lot of imitation crab yo.
You're being swindled.

They are. I used to live with a Bosnian girl who'd make them pretty often. We had them with a bunch of different sides. I think I liked coleslaw best.
Sometimes we'd be too lazy to make them and buy a big bag of frozen ones from Aldi. Those weren't as good as homemade, but they definitely weren't bad either.

>He doesn't eat dog doo

Fucking culinary pleb. Next you'll tell me you don't eat mung á la mode.

>had doubles
you almost had trips

Mine didn't look this pretty

Avocado was browning a little, but it gave it that slight twang that goes great with the egg.

this some weird lookin shit

I decided to make another katsu sando this time with a variation on the mayo.
>fried pork loin with honey panko
>buttered toast
>shredded cabbage
>homemade tonkatsu sauce
>spicy kewpie mayo
(QP mayo i mixed tabasco, some dijon mustard, and shichimi)

a light 8/10 in terms of flavor. I want to make the sandwich richer and give it a stronger flavor but i dont know how.

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

>That trivet

M'nigger.

wow goobers are actually making this meme dish.

Literally looks like some guy's jizm.

This faggot gets it.

Pepperocinis?

I heard about it on the radio

YUM

Jesus, that looks terrible.

>No beans
Bad.

Why not? The man's a god.

Looks good.

Chuck pot roast with baby red potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, and honey wheat rolls. I usually do oven roasts or stews, I'm think this is the first time I've actually done a pot roast, and it turned out really tasty.

Thanks. i just dont know how to make it taste better than it already does.
I'd like to give it an intense depth of flavor but i dont know how

Fuck me that looks good.
How do you make it?

brine the meat before you use it

add gochujang to your spice mix, toast your bread with butter

personal suggestion:
blended roasted tomatoes mixed with butter on top of the katsu

i'll try the brine. and i'll add more butter to the toast.
I plan on adding raw tomatoes some point. just really thinly sliced.
you toast bread and deep fry pork loin.
its that simple.

>deep fry pork loin
Do I need a proper fryer for that or can I just dump some oil into a pot?

dump oil in a pot. just get a thermometer that can read the heat

I use a deep ass pan and fry my pork loin. It's almost impossible to undercook btw. if you're cooking at a good 350F when it's golden brown, you're ready do go.

Half a bag of Lays Kettle Cooked, a king size Hershey Cookies n Cream, half a bag of Sweetart Mini Chewy, and a bottle of Sunkist.

These weebs getting wet over a weeb schnitzel on bread.

LMAO at your lyfes!

it's yummoli and easy to cook. No reason not to love it.

Post up your dinner faggot. Oh wait, its oven baked chicken tendies and fries mummy made for you.

already have. find it for fun and profit.

it's this isn't it?

>What did you have for dinner ck?
I had no dinner...

my nigga

4 of these on texas toast.
It was pretty gross.

lost. Enjoy your consolation prize of weeb noodles.

>the absolute state of "british" cuisine

I've made weeb noodles

Cooking 18 different things to make a single bowl of soup. Only the nipponese are this autistic.

Two chicago dogs, asparagus, and a pickle

>cooking the meat,egg,vegetables, and sauce in the same pan.
GENIUS