Do you hate what your state hates?

>dabbing pizza grease with a napkin
I'm indifferent.

Chick Fil A is alright. But it's seriously overpriced so I almost never go there. Only when my friends get to pick where to eat.

>North Dakotans hate tapas
Why

>California homos hates chic fil a
This makes me love it even more

>Chicken sandwich is the same price as other fast food chains' large chicken sandwiches
>overpriced
Where did this meme come from

Commie European so can't say, but Massachusetts is officially worst state.

>seriously overpriced
Everything is overpriced in California

if i have to do this i'm not paying for it so this doesn't matter

Love breeds hate, they probably had a tapas hype for a while.

>Hating pesto

Ohio confirmed for no taste.

This is retarded. I can't imagine more than one or two people would have said their least favorite food is "last bite of a hot dog"

>Pesto

I enjoy it on pizza

Nah senpai Maryland is the gayest.
>Corner piece of a brownie is bad

>corner piece of brownie
seriously, i have no idea what is wrong with maryland. never in 27 years of living in MD have i ever heard anyone complain about something so trivial as a brownie corner.

I like warm pizza more than cold pizza, but who in their right mind hates cold pizza?

all of this is all so arrogant. usually everyone hates the less good version of something they have a good version of of. i mean i get it but why act so superior?

Texas. Yes. It’s disgusting.

Never had pesto in my life.

Based 1st state
t. Delawarean

in normal conditions this is a bit ridiculous and autistic, but if the pizza is fucking swimming in grease then it's 100% okay to blot some off with a napkin.

>biting string cheese

How else am I supposed to eat it?

>Indiana
>Charcuterie

"Wrong." - Donald Trump, 2016

$3.00 is expensive to you?

This map is fucking wrong the chick fil a where i am in California is always packed this map looks like its what food ppl like dabbing pizza grease on a napkin thats food I guess

>chick fil a

No, I hate faggots though.

>Ohio
Pesto is alright.
I'm not crazy about it but it's not bad.

absorbing it through your skin

Shove it up your ass.

I do not hate nor love fast food. Oregon

This. I even purchase heritage hogs by the half just to make it. I was even able to have the farmers compete for my business.

>Kansas hates shellfish

Was gonna say dumbasses but I suppose very few of them have actually had fresh shellfish

It's not as good as the other pieces but seriously not so much. I can't imagine how that could ever be the most disliked.

It's probably the worst place for shellfish, ever

>balsamic vinegar
I mean I don't drink it straight, but it's prolly good with stuff
I'm indifferent though

Spray cheese is a vile crime against nature. Of course I hate it.

>RI
>Highest number of Southern European decent per capita in the nation
>Hating capers
This is one of many ways to tell this graphic is pure b8

Exactly like this thread. We're all just pretending to be stupid enough to take this at face value, right?

It's info gathered from a dating app. It isn't like it is going to be representative of the entire state. Just the ones who use the app.

>kombucha
literally drinking piss

So I guess the proper way to title the graph would be "Things faggots from each state hate food-wise"

It probably is. I can't think of a more landlocked area with such a distance to the sea.

Slurping it like a giant noodle

>gas station wine
i've never even heard of that outside of seeing this shitty picture

Oh, it exists. A lot of it is refrigerated too, regardless of type.

You split it up and nibble it you fucking savage

Chick fil a is cheaper than fucking Wendy's.

Oregon definitely doesn't hate fast food, maybe the pretentious yuppies. how could a state hate dim sum?

>Dabbing pizza grease with a napkin
Fuck no, I do it every time. I think it makes pizza taste better when it's not soaked in fucking grease.

what the fuck is wrong with chick-fil-a? there are way worse fast food places.

>California hates Chik-Fil-A
Not even shitposting here, but a fuck ton of those people definitely put that on their profile to seem "progressive".

>steak
>well done
That shit should be illegal

looking closer, a lot of these states hate legitimately good food. this makes no sense.
>tapas
>dim sum
>shell fish

> Washington hates K Cups

Bullshit

Nah, it's not. Think about Seattle. Full of snobs.

The fuck is wrong with Negraska, Kansas, Idaho, and Kentucky??

You can't base your opinion about the entirety of a state because of some outdated stereotypes from a couple of 90s sitcoms and movies.

What's the point of that?

You will never convince me that Seattle is any different than Frasier portrayed.

>90s sitcoms and movies
>Before Starcucks and Amazon
you just pwned urself

Damn, you got me.

What are you going to do about all those scrambled eggs and tossed salads?

>illinois is string cheese
wtf

>Mayonnaise on fries

God, glad we have standards.

The fuck are the cfa prices you're getting? A meal with large fries is 7 bucks here in Georgia. Also tuna salad is pretty gross.

You can toss my salad.

Biting string cheese. Like simply biting into a Kit Kat bar, or a roll of fruit by the foot.

how is this an illinois thing?
ive never seen anyone here do that

Read the OP you fucking moron

oh shit my bad

I'm not sure why my state hates charcuterie I see little meat and cheese platters all the time here.

Kcups? Bitch pleass, starbucks has more kcups in the store then keruieg does

>mfw I live in Alabama and right behind a Chipotle
>I eat there every week

It's hard to really hate something you never see. If a state has a common hate it's most likely something even more commonly loved in that state.

Except for the meme shit like chick-fil-a, well done steak etc.

I don't even know what kombucha is

>cookies with rasins

I HAVE FOUND MY HOME

Do you live in the dumpster behind the Chipotle? Is that how you eat the every week?

>Expensive cocktails

Yes. Drinking is for morons, and drinking things that are expensive is for even bigger morons.

Was the sample size one person per state? There's no way more than one person would say most of this shit.

Also dabbing grease with a napkin and biting cheese are not foods, they are actions.

>Utah
Eh, I don't hate it but for the most part I don't find a whole lot of uses for it.

Are Cheetos not liked because Colorado is a weed state, and it represents some sort of stereotype?

if heaven was on that map it would say fags

>It's not as good as the othe

IT'S LITERALLY THE BEST PIECE

>Turkey bacon
wait, is that a thing?

Flaming hot cheetos are just too bland and theres always a whole section of them.

I barista in Pennsylvania and them hating chai lattes is bullshit in my experience. At our shop we offered every espresso and coffee based drink you could think of as well as smoothies, shakes and an extensive tea list, but 75% of all orders were medium vanilla chai lattes.

Also, they're tasty. Not my favorite thing, but like hot cocoa, they have a place.

I don't mind steak well done. Obviously it's not optimal but I'll still eat it and enjoy it. Sometimes I just happen to fuck up my steak sometimes because I'm being lazy. Sure it's nowhere near as good as a proper steak but it's steak and tasty enough anyways. Even if it's as tough as jerky. No ketchup though. Fucking hate ketchup.

>Ohio
Who hates pesto? Damn. Maybe that shitty "shelf stable" stuff you buy at Walmart, but real pesto is very good. For some that's fairly close to what you can make yourself, Costco sells some in their brand.

There is turkey. There is bacon. Why wouldn't there be turkey bacon?

It's turkey that has been ground into a paste, mixed with smoke flavoring and chemicals, pressed into a "bacon shape," and sold as bacon.

Saying there is turkey bacon is like saying that there is pig steak. It just sounds weird.

>hating dim-sum

Because people call it pork steak.

Nope, I like cookies with raisins, I mean it's not as good as other cookies, but I still enjoy it

>chili peppers
God Nebraska is just a dumpster fire.

>flyovers hate quality food

A given, really.

;)

YOU CAN MAKE THESE MAPS SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT

>ranch on pizza
Yeah that was pretty gross. Especially when better dipping options like marinara and housemade blue cheese were always available.
Plus there was always that one weird kid in gradeschool that would drown his pizza in it and chew with his ranch-encrusted mouth open.

>cottage cheese
Had no idea this state had a vendetta against cottage cheese. Not something I go out of my way to buy, but hate? Nah.
Was hoping it would say something like bad barbecue.

>Mississippi hates sour cream
>literally only see like maybe 10% of people I know and others I just associate with pass up on sourcream
And I know, anecodotal evidence, but even still, I've still it used as a big part of cooking in mashed potatoes, baked, different dips, soups, etc.