Since jews and muslims are allowed to practice their religion...

Since jews and muslims are allowed to practice their religion, I want to start a religion that is about racial purity and nationalism and promotes hostility and persecution against jews, muslims, economic immigrants and defiant minorities both on home soil and through diplomacy. What things should I know before I get started writing the scriptures?

Read wisdom/philosophical texts with the best prose like the King James Bible and Thus Spake Zarathustra. No one wants to read your shitty scriptures if it doesn't sound beautiful.

haha you're clever

we'll see. I've always wanted to write some kind of manifesto. time to mix up some of my ideas about the world with utter nonsense (for it to be a religion is has to be nonsensical in some areas)

I'm in, OP. Make it happen so we can get to work cleansing our lands of these backwards desert clans.

edgy

It can't just be pure nonsense. The core has to be based on cosmic Archetypes, but the symbols that represent these can be anything you want.

The best way to create a religion is to read up on scholars of religion who have broken down these Archetypes, and just add your own dressing onto them.

it already exists, people call it hinduism

>for it to be a religion is has to be nonsensical in some areas
cringe

Fuck off back to /pol/, filthy subanimal.

>subanimal
this will be used to refer to jews

You sound like you're 15 years old dude.
Read a book, jeeze.

RULE 2.
that means leave, underage.

> anyone i disagree with is a child

>has the mentality of an angry 12 year old girl
>"lel totally not underage guise"
pls be bait

> every religious text ever was completely factual
I think people don't listen to just common sense, which is why it needs to be a religion. I can give you endless reasons as to why it is common sense that muslims, jews, and immigration are a bad idea, but nobody listens. Have it magically be a destined ideology, people will praise.

Member of thy flock reporting in. What are we looking at in terms of names? Occidentalism ... Europeanism ... the Holy Order of Desemitization?

I hope this is your idea of wit, and you don't actually fancy yourself practical.

You're either a child, or a pitifully pathetic adult.

Either way, this board is not for you.

There are already like 15 religions like that

repent

you are like a little baby

Hm, for this I'd rec:

Heidegger, Nietzsche, Rousseau, Nozick, Burke

Hayek, Milton, von Mises, Marx (for alt, economics and other manifestos/works), Sowell

KJB is a must

Hesse, Mann, Dostoyevsky, Orwell, Conrad, Mosley, Carlyle, Hobbes, Chesterton, Evola, Rand, Mill... (could go on forever here, just go from these recs)

Peter Hitchens, Douglas Murray, Daniel Hannan, Andrew Breitbart, Patrick Buchanan, etc.

Unfortunately natsoc is practically fucked since the Nazi's, so you may want a more right-wing angle towards it all (Austrian school economy, conservatism, religious nation, etc)

Good luck. When can we expect the manifesto op?

>archetypes

Into the thrash it goes

You mean christianity?

so, Protestantism?

>You're either a child, or a pitifully pathetic adult.
>Either way, this board should fit you just right.
ftfy

This would cure the world. Of course people will deny it at first. But every time we bash a nigger rapist/thief, expose a corrupt jew, or drown a filthy muslim. We say we're a religion of peace. It was an individual attack. Man, lets fucking do this. I'll try to come up with something later

>It is either factual or nonsensical

Are you ironically pretending to be an American?