What is better for writing, adderall or weed?

What is better for writing, adderall or weed?

Neither you degenerate

if you think that drugs will cure your brainletness, you are in for bad news, degenerate

Stay up for 30+ hours, write down interesting stuff and ideas. Grow them while sane.

Adderall. A lot of energy, and you don't need food!

God and the inspiration of the Holy Ghost.

get drunk. Save the weed for when you want to make a mixtape.

>unironically imbibing the liquid jew

weed to come up with ideas and some nice sentences. Then work with those ideas in a sober state.

Adderall is good for reading, not so much for writing. Of course everyone's experience is different. When I write on Adderall one of two things happens. Either I few incredibly euphoric and write for an incredibly long period of time, thinking that I was surpassing all of the writers that have preceded me, higher than Shakespeare, higher than Nabakov or Proust, but the next day when I read what I had written I was sorely disappointed. Adderall and by extension Vyvanse, Ritalin, and Focalin, all increase my capacity to have delusions of grandiosity. The other outcome is that I'm incredibly pessimistic about my ability, and get caught up rewriting sentences hundreds of times without any good tangible results.
Weed, on the other hand, is incredibly good for writing. The act itself of writing on weed is terrible, but while stoned I have come out with some of my best ideas. However, these ideas need to be fleshed out when you're sober. If you have a great idea, the urge to write will be great, but you shouldn't do this. The best thing to do is to sleep on it. If the idea is truly worth anything it will stay around in the back of your head, and the pressure will mount until you can't help yourself but sit down at that computer and bang it out in a timeless flow of euphoria.

>either I feel*

Adderall makes you write a lot but it's usually a rambling mess. And yes, delusions and euphoric feelings are very common sideeffects

god, I wish adderall was legal outside of the states

Alternate chapters between the 2

It is

It's just regulated meth cut with other ingredients to minimize potency while maximizing efficiency.

They're both great. Take a 5 mg and a few one hits thought the high and brainstorm ideas. If you're doing poetry you can even try some flushing out. Otherwise do what this guy said and outline your ideas. But the whole idea of doing the one-two combo is to have the adderall keep you keen through the hallucinogenic effects of the weed. If you're experienced, you can get pretty close to waking dream states doing this. Try not to let your mind drift too far, otherwise you'll start writing cliche stoner bullshit. But just stay focused on reality and let your mind find the unique and interesting synchronicities you can only see while on weed while the adderall focuses those into coherent thoughts.

Not last time I checked.

I know.

>tfw i cant get adderal
What are some meds with similar effects?

if i'm on wellbutrin and take adderall am I gonna die

modafinil

everyone's gonna die user

wrong, adderall is far less addictive, particularly to the people that actually need it.

Drugs are bad if you want to do anything intellectual, either reading or writing.

But they're great if you're a stupid nigger.

Unironically this

if you lived in florida. i'd sell you mine for $2 a pill.
adderall just makes me ramble on for hours

Piracetam

Yeah, because it's not like a huge portion of renowned writers and thinkers didn't take drugs.

>All of these Jews.

I've never tried straight meth, but adderall is pretty fucking addictive in my book. Not to mention it has a massive tolerance spike--especially to those who need it. I take about 5 mg once a week. When I had a steady supply, I was taking 10mg three times a week. My friend who is prescribed it takes two 20 mg every day. Before his prescription was once stopped, he was taking 60mg a day. And I know some people who take 80mg a day. He said when his prescription was first stopped he had to be on medical watch for nearly two weeks in case his withdrawals got bad.
And as someone who qualifies as needing it, I can say that it makes it far more addictive when you know that. Adderall makes it so much easier to focus and curbs my depression even at times. But I can function without it, it's just a lot harder. So while yes, it's less addictive, it's still a drug you should never abuse or you will get hooked because it can seem like a lifesaver.

I take 150mg of wellbutrin everyday and after reading this thread I crushed 300mg and snorted them
I'm feeling pretty weird tbqh

This was supposed to be a reply to

>2 a pill
What a jew

Modafinil doesn't have the high

Caffeine after weeks of not having it.

One day I took around 200mg in one day while finishing Anna Karenina.
What a fucked up day.

Reporting
This sucks. It hurt a lot and the high was really mild and short
Dont do it, I hope I don't end up in the hospital

Both at the same time is actually pretty great

Suffering works well for writing.

this

Write on adderall, edit on weed.

Please get off of this board, you degenerates. Anyone who takes drugs to write is a complete loser. You will not write anything good. A few authors managing to write well while on drugs does not mean that you will get anywhere. Those authors were also very good at writing before taking drugs, while you are not. Stop being delusional and get your lives together.

why do 14 year olds want validation from Veeky Forums so much?