Tell me Veeky Forums, which fast food restaurant has the best tendies?

Tell me Veeky Forums, which fast food restaurant has the best tendies?

Bonus question: which place has the best tendie sauce?

My vote goes to Hardees/Carls Jrs tendies and McDonalds Habanero Ranch sauce

Fuck off.

What's the obsession with chicken tenders? It's like the retards from other boards who can't even cook an egg accidentally click on Veeky Forums and post this shit.

The new mcdonalds ones are actually quite good

The Carl's tenders are good but they give you so little food for the amount it costs

Why not make your own, user?
They're pretty easy

True, their prices are way too high

As far as sauces go, I like Arby's Horsey Sauce. I wish it was stronger but it's a tasty change of pace.

Zaxby's hands down

Have to agree with this.
As for tendie sauce, I don't know. Wendy's new tendie sauce was pretty good, but their tendies sucked. I like Popeye's Sweet Heat a lot.

Cane's

>Natty Ice

great way to get fucked up on the cheap

tendies:
chickfila > zaxbys > popeyes > canes > hardees > churchs > bojangles > roy rogers > kfc

sauce:
zax sauce > chickfila sauce> canes sauce> churchs creamy jalapeno > popeyes blackened ranch > whatever honey mustard > kfc honey mustard

popeyes delta sauce used to be the best but they discontinued it

No you. This is a legit question

These these fucking things are cocaine

i like their tendies...can't stand their sauce

Crinkle cut fries are the best and anyone who disagrees is a faggot

DQ honey bbq glazed tendies are goat

Raisin Cane's.
Raisin Cane's.

I would say Layne's (which has slightly better sauce and chicken), but you have to be in College Station, so it's hard to recommend that in the context of this thread. I do prefer Cane's fries and toast.

too bad they won't stick around

Popeye's spicy tenders with blackened ranch. complete with a side of red beans & rice and a cup of fruit punch.