Best microwavable dinner and why

Best microwavable dinner and why

>Boneless

Its just a chicken scrap patty. The potatoes are powdered, the corn is sharded with husk, and the pudding is shit

>Not beer battered chicken

Yeah okay

Hungry mans just clickbait that shit is god awfull

For me it is the Hole Watermelon I microwave that bad boy up till it’s nice and warm then I run amok on that puppy. I’m talking just going ape on it. Then I eat that sucker, slurp it dry. The next day at work I brag about eating a Hole Watermelon. And my coworkers say, “wow! You ate a whole watermelon?! You must have been hungry”
My hunger is never satiated

tastes good and fresh, better than most local italian places

wow i thought it was all high quality food wtf i hate microwavable dinners now

Agreed

Their eggplant parmesan is the bomb.

comfort food for lazy poorfags, marketing makes it seems like a grandma made it just for you

Anything by Marie Callender is the supreme choice

the beef pot pie gravy is great, though i usually oven bake these so the crust comes out better

Leftovers, because it isn't high-sodium garbage bereft of nourishment.

You haven't tried MY leftovers

Please step aside, hungry man was good when you were 13 and no other frozen dinner came close in size and eating "beer battered chicken strips" sounded rad

i fucked with tortieres for a while back in college

Hungry Man BTFO'ed

These are the shit, its like rich beef stew with puff pastry. Kind of like how i imagined the old beef pies from 19th century novels. Probably the best thing you can get for your money if youre on a budget, and its very filling and wont leave you feeling like shit after youre done. I dont know why poor people spend $6+ every day on lunch for some greasy bullshit when you could get one of these for just over $2. I guess its because poor people really ARE stupid with their money.

>He reads 19th century novels about beef pies

Best Hungryman coming through.

Sometimes I feel sad for Americans..

Could you spare some sadness for my country too?

Youve never read poe? He mentions them on occasion.

Leftovers, because you know they're not shit.

Plebs fucking everywhere

This cooked IN THE OVEN.

is this from the 1960s

Too bad it's like 1000+ calories

This is probably the WORST.

>How can we make shitty, soggy microwave fries worse?
>Soak them in shitty cheese sauce that boils on them for 6 minutes

>Waiting 35-40 minutes for a TV dinner that tastes maybe 15% better then microwaving

When I was a dumb young broke idiot. The frozen food I prefered was hungry man. Only when it was on sale thought. Felt like royalty eating that shit in my small appartment.

Yes but in Britain only outcasts eat these. In the US it seems to be mainstream.

This

my only problem with Hungry Mans was they were so fucking expensive for the shitty quality when you can just buy a bag of tendies, a bag of frozen veges and some fries and get 3-5 meals' worth for the same price and about the same amount of effort
ie: just throwing all that shit in the microwave and eating it.

I don't live off of frozen meals like some people do, but i always keep 1 or 2 in the freezer in case I'm too tired after work to cook something decent and I've run out of leftovers.

No one asked for your life story faggot

Outcasts are 80% of Britain.

>thread about frozen meals
>gave my opinion on frozen meals
>user sperges out because "his" thread isnt going how "he wants"
thanks for your personal blog cunt, upvoted xD

I didn't know this existed.
Heading to the grocery store tomorrow and will pick up if it's available

>400 calories
>2000mg of sodium
>MSG out the ass

the sauce is good

Underrated fancy feast

For me it's Bang's, the original east coast club sandwich

You guys don't actually eat this garbage do you?
I'm lazy as FUCK, like sit and play warhammer for 12 hours on my days off lazy and I won't even look at these in the store.

>bangs
I'm going to give you a 6/10 for creativity.
You lost a couple points for obviousness.

Best frozen burrito coming through

Nah dude, el monterey chimis are best micro burrito.

it might be the best microwave chimichanga, but not the best burrito.

>xD
Kill yourself

>tfw they discontinued the actual best frozen burrito

Does anyone else remember these glorious bastards?

They came in all sorts of varieties and were obscenely cheap. They even had a chili dog burrito that contained an entire hot dog. It was amazing.

never seen them, sadly

Can i shoot you?

you fucking disGUSTING SUBHUMAN ANIMAL!

acctually eating this shit?

FUCKING PUT YOU DOWN like the dog you are.

OP you SICK mental freak

good taste user

Wrong on so many levels. Oven cooked TV dinners taste 100% better.

This is my favorite. Only problem is, no matter how long you wait after taking it out of the microwave, you'll still inevitebly burn your face off

Because you can get a week's worth of sodium in one sitting? It's a real time-saver.

>Best microwavable dinner
Chinese food
Second place: Leftover food you cooked yesterday that doesn't reheat well in the toaster oven.

These. All Amy's are pretty good tho.

With HP sauce on the side.

my roommate in college ate this shit a few times a week, more during exam periods

he was a fucking twig skeleton, dunno how

>British Beef

So mad cow?

Your post is ironic because

>On July 18, 2017, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) announced the confirmation of the fifth case of bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) in an 11-year-old cow in Alabama.

>5 cases of mad cow in entire recorded existence of beef industry
>less than Japan which produces beef magnitudes lower than the US
>less than Ireland which produces even less than Japan
>this somehow compares to the posterchild for mad cow, Bongistan

>had a case of BSE less than 6 months ago
>UK hasn't had a case of BSE for years

Really makes you thinkasdgkjasbdfkajb,ds,å

>Haha British BSE!
*chows down on an all-American BSE burger*

Please die in a fire.

Why fuck can't Americans get anything right when it comes to food and food production.
Just look at the fucking state of their cheese, let alone the quality of meat.

They have a lot of fat, but it's still only about 1000 calories

Im with you man but at the same time I've been thinking is it really worth the time in the oven when it takse literally 5 minutes to eat? Needs more meat! The chicken tastes dank but theres barely any meat. Also that "apple dessert" thing is fucking nasty i doubt those are even real apples

jesus christ theyre throwing kale on everything these days so they can say its healthy. Kale pizza with salty krispy kale topping? no fucking thank you

seconded

you guys are so sad, i couldn't imagine living your agonizingly lonely and miserable lives where even microwaved dog food like Hungry Man is a delicacy for you.
you sincerely have my sympathy

>name is micheal angelo's (michelangelo)
>MEAT lasagna (is there another type of lasagna?)
>microwavable
>looks wet and moist and nothing like lasagna

The absolute state of americans

You never heard of vegetable lasagna?

Both Amy's and Evol are pretty good, saffron road isn't too bad either. I try to avoid frozen meals, but I usually keep one of those brands in stock in case.

>is there another type of lasagna?

Yes.

>Watermelon
Is it good microwaved?

he fucks it.... are you retarded ?

kek true though, burn my mouth almost every time

The high calorie count is the best part desu

Poorfags can get home from work, pop one of these in the micro, and cry themselves to sleep on a full stomach

>eating meat from countries with diseases
>these plebs not exclusively eating Aussie Beef
just kys senpai

Brits can't donate blood in the US because of madcow. If anyone has lived in the UK for a period of 3 months or more before 1996, they are considered worse than AIDS/Hitler and can't donate blood.

I was going to post this, good as fuck.

>one case pops up recently in the US
>one of five in the entire history of the beef industry in America
>immediately identified and dealt with leading to 0 harm to other cattle or humans
>meanwhile last time it popped up in Britain it ravaged hundreds of thousands of cattle leading to a global block on British beef exports which continues on to today in many countries
>led to hundreds of people being diagnosed with Variant Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease in the UK and having their brains slowly turned to Swiss cheese with no hope of treatment
>more than all other countries combined
>somehow this is good

>Kind of like how i imagined the old beef pies from 19th century novels

>In the US it seems to be mainstream
it really is not. im sure a large portion of your view of america is shaped by Veeky Forums so you gotta realise those kind of people are more likely to eat this kind of shit.

Well thank God for that.

Ate these all my childhood.
I haven't had one in almost a decade tho.

ooops

Tai pei is best nuked

Hungry man is really good if you make it in the oven.

Anyone else remember when hungry man first came out and they had the heating elements that MRE’s have?

beef lasgna, sausage lasagna, mixed beef/sausage lasagna, chicken lasagna, spinach lasagna, vegetarian lasagna, taco lasagna, garlic eggplant lasagna. Sauce on all is wet. Do you not like sauce? You want pasta sheets with dry meat and no cheese? How is it not going to be moist?

What is even the point of cooking frozen dinners in the oven?

Isn't the whole purpose suppose to be convenience?

Now it is. Back in the 80s my parents would cook them in the oven and we didn't have near the variety that is out now. Basic chicken, peas/carrots, mashed potatoes type deal. They would bake them. I tried making one and baking it and melted the container recently. Most are made now to be microwaved in a hurry I guess for like factory workers and stuff that want something "hot and fresh" even though it's anything but fresh and 8 out of 10 times is horrid to eat unless you lie to yourself. The oven made them come out almost like a normal dinner/lunch, chicken was crispy not soggy and wet and seasoned with a pound of salt.

1 lb doesn't sound that impressive, considering frozen food water content.