How do I become as erudite as Kantbot?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/lit/thread/S9556270
twitter.com/KANTBOT10K/status/879143808650403840
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kantbot is just a second-rate Goonan.

At least confine your pathetic masturbatory shilling to your own threads goonpill.

Who the fuck is kantbot.

Read a lot of secondary literature. Not that hard desu

>be narcissistic pseud guy
>make use of a fad that's happening (in this case the alt right)
>drop some terms you dont understand that well yourself
>say some German stuff (Americans will think it's hard because they don't know any language outside of English)
>omg im so erudite now
>reap the benefits of narcissistic supplement
>realize it's all just a show and your life is inevitably empty inside
>repeat

good luck user, you can do it

>drop some terms you dont understand that well yourself

>Making these criticisms without explaining why you believe this.

stop shilling yourself kantbot
come back when you wrote something with substance

His fiction sucks.

Don't believe what gullible Kantbot shills say, he's shit. Link below is the only thread about him that needed to happen.
warosu.org/lit/thread/S9556270

I've talked to him and he didn't understand Fichte beyond what can be skimmed from encyclopedia articles. Kantbot kant into philosophy.

He doesn't even seem to care about the alt right other than the Trump is making German idealism real thing. He's lighter than the alt light.

Who's worse, Kantbot or Logo?

>Ezra Pound is a highly important canonical poet.

Kantbot by far.

Kantbot's occasionally funny.

twitter.com/KANTBOT10K/status/879143808650403840

I have literally never seen a funny post by him, and I laugh at just about everything.

i liked Logo_Daedalus until i realized that he's not really a new englander and is in fact from the mid-atlantic region as evidenced by his accent

I only read stud, mena and pigdog tweets

Paul Town > everyone mentioned in this thread

t. Paul Town

Paul Town and everyone closely associated with him are the worse possible examples of "lol, it was just a joke dude. I didn't really mean it."

much better than the alternative of taking white nationalism seriously

although, I don't like Beardson very much

Friendly reminder that stud is simultaneously both the highest and lowest IQ poster on the internet

why the fuck do we keep getting frogtwitter threads on lit? fuck off to pol or something it has literally nothing to do with the boards topic

unless the board's topic is pseudism, which I mean it probably is

They're both pricks, logo is more interesting

There's a lot of overlap you idiot. Blame the influence of Babylon and its tasty hotdogs.

lol no logo's trash people accent is 100% south jersey/pennsylvania/delaware region... MAYBE maryland or ohio. definitely not new york or north jersey and certainly not similar to the accents from states further north than that. probably snacks on crab chips & birch beer weekly