Looks pretty good, eh Veeky Forums?

Looks pretty good, eh Veeky Forums?

I just wish he would admit that he's roided to the gills.

Looks better than Joe Rogan's signature egg grease soup

Should've let the dead cow sit longer...look at that wading pool at the bottom of his plate

>implying roids will make you look like the rock if you aren't willing to put in a crazy amount of work
>implying everyone doesn't know the rock is on roids and doesn't give a shit because he isn't a competitive athlete

>dry potato
boring

I like a basin of juice to wash the food down after I'm done. Just tilt the plate over my face, mmm

Yeah like what the shit? No butter no sour cream not even any bacon? Green onions??

It's better than I would The Rock to be doing desu

This.
I mean, it looks like a typical rare steak dinner, nothing special, but it beats the shit of Joe rogan's disgusting plates of diarrhea.

Fans LOVE my dead cow! Veeky Forums HATE it.
What a glaring disconnect. People just want to laugh and eat my good food.
#DeadCow

> that grease

littyrally pissing my pants in hunger

where?

the ppls elbow, never forget

All over your face, you acne-ridden fatass.

The critics on Veeky Forums just aren't ready for the best dead cow meat of their life!

#litty

How the fuck did he manage to make it burnt, dried out and *still* have a puddle seeping into the salad. No, it does not look good.

Oh man! Haters gonna hate!

Just a nice lil' raunchy autumn dinner, I love it DJ!

Ha! Thanks senpai!

That steak looks like he physically abused it. Almost like he chewed on some of it before remembering it might be wise to cook first.

>eating by himself while watching a movie on his laptop
is he /ourguy/

>normies know he's on roids
"no"

Man! You guys are hating on the most raunchiest, mouth watering food of the fall!

I would never engage in the usage of performance enhancing substitances like TREN or DBOL. #NattyDwayne

>that puddle
>that ungarnished potato
Could have been a better dinner with very little extra effort. At least the tequila was probably good, judging by the color it's an actual reposado and not Jose ceurvo gold.

I can't believe Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson posts on Veeky Forums!

>mac
maybe your top soyboy

It's kind of cute when celebrities try to cook for themselves without their chefs.

Haters man! You're are missing out on the raunchiest food of the fall!

Much love to you senpai! Peace and love baby!

that looks really fuckin good.

*burned

Should I watch Moana? It's on Netflix but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Raunchiest or most raunchy. Most raunchiest is not accepted.

Are you a young child?

>subtle mac advertisement

Isn't he rich enough to have a cook?

No

4/10 kids movie about "finding yourself" and "being true". Also the rock sings in it and is really bad.
Not really worth the time unless you're already drunk.

You should definitely pull the trigger, my dude!

O-okay

I understand why he can't, because people will start to have a negative view of him. But, I wish we could just embrace this stuff so that it eventually becomes cheaper, safer, etc.

>eating alone in front of the computer
Wow the Rock is just like me

>my Macâ„¢

Bless you senpai!
Haters man! You should reevaluate your lives and enjoy the raunchiest steak around! Finger licking good!
You know it senpai! Moana is THE feel good raunchy family film of the decade! Now available on DVD and Blu-Ray!

Am I the only one who thought it'd be a Joe Rogan gore thread ? I'm disappointed.

Haha no way man! All peace and love with the raunchiest little dinner you've ever seen! Dead cow moo moo!

w-why do you keep saying raunchy
it's dirty
you're making me uncomfortable

Because it's litty

What's the big deal? In Hollywood, you pay with getting your body fucked one way or another.

Is that sliced sausage with those salad leaves????

End this

It's literally been proven that people who take roids and do nothing gain more muscle than people who go to the gym but don't take roids

HaHa what can I say except your welcome! Stop hating and love my dead cow moo moo!

Dwayne, we need to talk.
The solution to a cut of steak that simply fucking REFUSES to brown isn't BIGGA FIAH. It's to dry the meat. before hand.
Look at those edges. Black, but worse yet, dry. Probably started to taste bitter. And the insides? Bet it was sour enough that you could use it as dressing for the salad next door.
Dry your steak before you cook it Dwayne. The raw potato I won't comment on since some people are into that, but c'mon. Dry the meat.

steak looks like shit

Anyone have that old image of the blue rare sliced steak with a bunch of arugula and the baked potato with mayo salad shit on it?