Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums.....
I decided to educate myself and start reading almost a year ago. I can feel that im getting away from people, I hate them. When they start talking beside the normal "hi, how are you?" They dont say anything else basically. Their inner monologue doesn't make sense. Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43e51vkffQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

try being less of a faggot

sage

/thread

I wasn't autistic from the beginning. I still hang out with friends, but I don't talk to them because their topics sucks. The only thing they are interested like most people is philosophy because they dont understand shit. I hate talking all by myself, I need someone to have a conversation with. That's I just I keep quiet and talk when they ask me something.

How old are you?

>but I don't talk to them because their topics sucks.
there's your problem. stop belittling people you want to be around.

It's part of a grander strategy that will, if all things fall into place, make me a very rich man. Why should I care if I fit in in the mean time?

It makes sense. How do I do that?
I tried to encourage some of my close friends to read by giving them books and buying books for them. Non of them worked.

I don't want to be alone.

just look at this video user. you can help to put together that inner monologue by listening right.

youtube.com/watch?v=43e51vkffQE

Stop assuming you're better than them.
This is going to be hard, because you're on Veeky Forums, but liking complicated books doesn't make you complicated, or smarter, or better. People like different things. Your friends could like eating bugs and pounding needles into their dicks for fun, for all I care.

If a person likes a book you hate, your first reaction shouldn't be to dismiss them. You're friends with THEM not what they like.

If you want them to show you consideration, and at least humor you enough to try what you like, then do the same to them first. Listen to them. Ask them questions about they like. Agree to read their stupid books, actually put effort into your relationships and, if they're worth hanging around, they'll do the same.

This is how a discussion works:
1. Point.
2a. If you agree, try to add to it while going in to detail, return to 1
3a. Counter-point

If you'd truly understand the subjects or the feelings they talk about, and you'd truly know how to convey your disapproval without conveying your dismissal (which you are clearly unable to do), you could converse with them in the manner you right now believe you are absolutely should be able to. The fault lies equally on your shoulders as it does on your friends.

what I'm saying is that ur a silly butthead and being mean and reading tons wont make u intele-intelligi-intelligent

I've been going down that road for a few years now. Either act interested in what your friends talk about, make new friends or get used to being alone. It's not hard. I'd suggest the latter two since you can only pretend to care about your friends' vacations, hobbies and relationships for so long before it gets to you.

One year of reading the classics and you people think you're on some whole other mental plane. Newsflash, dingus: you can read Nietzsche or whatever and still enjoy talking about other shit

That's not really it at all, user.

My parents stole my ability to emotionally connect with people too, user.

Then you aren't cut out for the job

>all my friends want to talk about is philosophy
>they want to talk about philosophy because they don't understand shit.
>I'm 21 years old
Your friends aren't discussing philosophy, you don't understand philosophy, you are a young arrogant squirt. Start with the Greeks.

>muh parents, I can't emotionally connect because of them.
Fuck off r9kfag

>Their inner monologue doesn't make sense.
Has reading made you telepathic or something? How can you knw other people's inner monologue?

He better not tell his shrink about his new ability.

>I hate talking all by myself,
The mark of the mediocre mind. What do you think the entire history of literature is? People talking to themselves.

this

Just ask questions about their shitty topics and let them talk.

If you want to talk, forget it. You've lost your voice when you decide to delve deep within literature. Talk about mundane things.

Problem solved.