Meet chick

>meet chick
>go out on date
>things going well until
>she tells me she doesn't cook
>acts proud about it, like not having a basic life skill is an accomplishment
>is literally smug and looks at me like I'm supposed to congratulate her
I got up and left. She was dumbfounded but like wtf? Did she expect me to be interested in someone who can't do basic things? What value does she believe she provides?

Did that really happen? Be honest.

I hope this is true so you can regret it later.

My gf can't cook and it's a damn hassle. I don't blame you for bailing, provided your story isn't bullshit.

Yeah it was earlier tonight. Came home and played Disgaea 5 on Switch. Was I supposed to get invested in some whore who takes pride in being worthless. The smugness about it was what got me.

Name one reason I'd regret it. Maybe if I was really lucky she couldnt wipe her own ass either? I go out with different women all the time. Its no loss when youre not an ugly faggot

There's pretty much never a good reason to just get up and walk out on a date. It's rude.

how do i unsubcribe from your blog

Not necessarily, but some guys would ride it out in order to get laid. That's a personal decision. As long as you're happy with the way things ended that's all that matters.

Why cook when you can eat panera?

>walking out
>Not using that opportunity to get a cute gf/bf who can't cook, so you can teach them how while making delicious food for them, and eventually get them involved in the holy of cooking as an art, instead of a political ideology
Lol @ you for having a failed love life, and autistic levels of standards

Yeah its totally autistic to expect a woman to cook. I'm the first guy in history who has wanted this. Whatever you say, soy boy.

It's autistic to want to teach somebody to have a hobby and passion for something? Or to cook for somebody?
Lol enjoy being single you autistic retard

>leaving without a word
beta. should have ridiculed her then and there. make her feel bad about being useless millennial stereotype.

>don't believe first line
>second line obviously lies
stopped reading and don't see what this has to do with food and cooking

found the smug roastie

>im not autistic you are
Fucking choice argument my man. If you want some prissy cunt that you need to treat like a child while simultaneously entertaining her talk about feminism and independence, kill yourself/be my guest. I'll take a woman that is an actual human being instead and also not a fucking millennial shitstain.

You ooze virgin.
>Inb4 I'm not a virgin you are.

>Women should cook
Out of all the stupid things women are doing now, this is the only one I agree with
Women are horrible cooks, and shouldn't be allowed in a kitchen

Did you even read the first post?

not so fast. my maternal grandmother was a great cook. scratch cooking. expert with seasonings. many recipes committed to memory.

didn't used to be like that

Can you imagine simply getting up and walking away without a word just because you dislike how they live their life?

You were probably repulsed because you think her not cooking is some kind of feminist political statement when in reality, she's just making light of her flaws, as a person with good humor should do.
I doubt you're a man of zero flaws, you're thoroughly autistic, so I'm glad you just abruptly left, that girl deserves better.

Lots of bitter women on Saturday night

>Can you imagine simply getting up and walking away without a word just because you dislike how they live their life?
Its a fucking date to assess compatability not an AA meeting. Do you know the point of a date you shut in faggot? Im losing my patience with you fucking clueless nu males. Im not obligated to make her feel good. If I'm not interested than fuck her. Unlike you all I get lots of women. Youre acting like ditching one date is the end of the world. Because youve never had one

ITT virgins who would deal with a bitch just for a shot of ass.

OP did right. No need to chase strange that you can't stand being around.

how the fuck was she "smug" about it? i'm guessing it was your inability to read social cues that led you to the dickish decision to leave in the middle of a date and go home to play some vidya instead of, you know, talking to her.

like why didn't you ask why? why didn't you offer to teach her some basic cooking skills? that could have been an EASY second date, OP, and you just decided to be an asshole.

fuck.

Dab on them haters OP. You be you.

>act autistic as fuck
>lol im not autistic i fuck tons of wimmens ur a virgin

tell me OP, where do women pee from?

Because I have more important things in my life than teaching an adult woman how to cook? It must really blast your ass to know that people like me can have standards and still get laid more than you by orders of magnitude. If youre not mad posting, I dont know how to make sense of your logic...

Sorry this just is not an argument. Make a better post and apologize for this abortion of an attempt and I'll consider giving you another You.

Where do women pee from OP?

Scandinavia?

Hey OP, this was my post. Disregard it. I was being jealous because women dont even look at me. You were right. Sorry.

you'll get there bro, chin up

Veeky Forums is the most autistic board on this whole site

you're home now. you're safe.

imagine being so pathetic you need to console yourself in the third person just to keep your ego from falling apart

i'm a femanon and i've been dating a hot rich dude for 2 years. our first date, he told me he didn't know how to cook, so our second date i taught him how to make a simple dish (roasted teriyaki veggies and rice.) he still doesn't cook often, but it's fun for me to cook FOR him, and he's always interested in the techniques i use.

grow up.

Imagine using that reaction image unironically just lmao at your life

>i'm a femanon
Lol stopped here. This is the internet. I dont have to pretend to care what cunts "think"

>femanon!

tits or GTFO

you're the reason this website is dying. how pissed are you assholes gonna be when i tell you that he's vegan? go fuck yourselves, i love this dude and his startup $$$

His name? Mark Zuckerberg.

Mark here. Can confirm.

I'm sorry user. I deleted my post because I realised I was being unnecessarily mean.

>Leaves social interaction to play vidya.
Jesus.....and you can't even see what a sperg you are.

She was a roastie, but user that was quite rude to just get up and leave. I wouldn't have pursued anything beyond maybe fucking her, so I agree with you on not wanting anything to do with her.

The best way to get to people like this is to remain a gentleman and break things off civilly and sternly explain what you dislike about the person. People, especially women, tend to twist moments in their minds to make the other person have the problem. You can remove much of that by following the above.

lol thanks i guess

Litterally the culture of the board. They didn't come to a normal place and start being rude to women. Why should the culture change so you can be a special snowflake? Just don't bring it up, and it's no issue.

Also... love his $$$? Yeah, you're a whore, and he just has the price.

This. OP needs to go back to his Facebook account and stfu.

>tfw live with my 16 year old sister and try to have a healthy relationship with her so that she doesn't become a thot or feminist or some other type of dysfunctional cunt (typically the result of not having a good relationship with a male in her formative years).
>tfw cooking together is a part of this
Unironically good job OP

all the men itt

why is she rubbing dicks in her face?

are you the same beta who was genuinely asking op how women pee?

>woman has no job
>woman proud that she cant cook
>woman has no hobbies
>woman doesn't clean
>woman complains that people only want her for her pussy
It's all the bitch has at that point. It's a basic life skill and someone that "can't cook" should just go back to living in their mom's basement.

Bet OP here is a sperg and picked up her self depricating smile as being smug. If a date bringing up a flaw is enough to make you leave straight away like a tard then you should stay home with your vidya.

no

If the user is in his 30's I'd believe it though. Dating becomes less messing around and to the point by that stage. If you went on a date with a 30-something that cant cook you'd get red flag warnings too. They teach you how to cook from 5th grade until you finish high school for fuck's sake.

I agree with you to a degree, but a lot of women these days get off on the whole "lel I can't cook, it's not the 1950's anymore #feminism" thing because they think they're empowered by lacking a basic life skill.

does it get any worse that tranny LARPers?

>Roasties being called on their shit itt
There's literally no incentive to marry you if all you bring to the table is your body.

>assumptions, how do they work?

better than what men bring: oppression, patriarchy, misogyny; inequality in wages, rights, freedoms. the list goes on...

Anyone who gets up and ditches a date like that is also lacking a basic life skill.

bait

(You)

which skill is that exactly?

If you hags would just behave in a manner worthy of respect a man would want to date you too

Watch out man those hens are gonna cluck at you now

>arguing with holes

Interaction. It's an essential life skill.

I am a man, dumbass. And I'm a man with a fiance, so don't worry about me, worry about your sad ass.

"all men do x..."

Right...totally not sexist.

Enjoy your 10 cats and your unicorn sweater, Tumblerina.

This is the most pathetic post on this site I've seen outside of robotville

Whatever helps you sleep at night, hotshot.

More worried about your fiancé: does she know she's marrying a retard?

Or is she a bit "downy" too?

Wow cool comeback. Whats your IP address, faggot

>Tumblerina

I'll take my barb-dicked cats over pathetic """men""" who can't handle women having a rightful place in society.

Samefag gonna samefag.

Whatcha so butthurt about?

>interaction. It's an essential life skill.

as in non-Veeky Forums interactions?

>Samefag gonna samefag.
Literally know your meme tier. Also do you not know how to spot/verify samefags? How new are you?

It's saturday night!
Instead of having fun and getting your dick wet, you're sitting at home with your dick out while baiting angry virgin neets like you!

what a time to be alive

OBSESSED

But I got my dick wet literally during the week. Also Disgaea 5 is really good.

Yeah. Actual live interaction with a real human. Some of these people should try it sometime.

I literally just fucked a few minute ago and she went to sleep. Get a better insult than virgin, roastie.

Heres one you might like: Cringe.

>disgaea
>sex

ummm try again sweetie

Oh, so it's OP who's samefagging. Gaaaaaaaayy.......

Do you also like boiled mushrooms?

all the fuck was had. virgin no more this post

Who are you quoting

Dude shut the fuck up your cringeposting is out of control

are they gud?

NO YOU

>it's a roastie doesn't understand meme arrows episode

I get attacked every time I say every woman under 40 that doesn't work in hospitality don't know how to cook, and some of them are even very proud of this fact because for them cooking is a sexist stereotype.
Then again, they are used to eat shit, overpay for food and who isn't a fucking landwhale, has some nutritional deficiency

anyway you are fucking retarded for not tapping that then forgetting that like I do every time I fuck one of those proud to be nutritionally illiterate chicks

we don't reach /r9k/ levels even making an effort

go back to trolling /pol/

Regret what? Dating a mental child who unironically uses the word adulting, can't make serious life decisions (living carefree!!!), and will eventually complain at you for not holding the increasing burden of responsibility until the collapse of the relationship?