What's the Veeky Forums equivalent of this album?

what's the Veeky Forums equivalent of this album?

Finnegan's Wake

why user?

new language based on feeling and sound.

makes sense.

But what book capture the overall feeling of this album?

what overall feeling do you feel like it has?

Embarrassingly over dramatic minimalism? That Rupir Kar ho would work.

Something warm and peaceful, sometimes a little sad, but overall blissful.

Sure.

Invisible Cities - Calvino

I was literally gonna say this before I saw you post. But I refrained since I don't want to become some Italo Calvino shill on here or something like that.
Anyway, I agree.

thank you user.

>Sure.
faggot cuck

overly sensitive and trying to hard to present themselves as a "big band"? i want to say infinite jest but jest had some impact for me. maybe 2666, thats an overhyped book

but have you read it

The Fault In Our Stars

if you care about what people think of your posts on Veeky Forums then you've got a problem.

some asshole is always there to remind you of how much a faggot you are and how none of your opinions are valid or real because you're a cuck or shill.

Yea I know, it's just that I never recommend any books other than scifi and Invisible Cities, so it feels kinda silly. You're right though.

yes

Interesting note:

The lyrics of these songs are NOT in a foreign language, but literally GIBBERISH. The guy who sings them makes up the words as he goes along. Which makes me wonder if he improves them each performance, or sticks to the original set of blather...

I don't think you understand. He made the words up based on their sound and the feeling of the music. They are composed into the song like any other instrument.

You might as well be asking if the drummer or guitarist makes up his part every time because there aren't lyrics to their part.

Looking for Alaska