NYC Veeky Forums meetup III

Hello Veeky Forums. Summer is here and love is in the air. It's time for anons in New York City to meet up once more.

We've had 2 successful meetings so far and are looking to organize a third within the next couple weeks. Nothing spectacular, just dinner and drinks.

If you're interested, join the discord so we can organize and get everything in order.

discord.gg/P5kByMx

i attended the last one, i'll be sure to make it

Who's bringing the gas?

Fuck New Yorkers
Fuck Bostonians
Fuck all urbanites
The city is a cancer on the body of the earth-mother

>not living outside the city and travelling in when needed

This.
I will only show up if it's for redpilled people, not liberals and women

Define redpilled. Do you mean a generic /pol/ack, or someone who has been Evolapilled? Or do you mean someone who decided to read a shitton of Nick Land and now is NRx.

Nick Land isn't NRx you colossal faggot

Someone who believes women should stay at home and service her man and breed white children, and not be allowed to choose her own partner

pls dont come

New to the city. Anyone need friends?

Stop shitposting in a meetup thread sperg. You wouldn't have the balls to show up in the first place. Leave socializing with other humans to those more human than you. I'm not even from the north eastern seaboard, but holy shit.

Yeah man I agree. We should definitely kill ourselves immediately.

Just making a suggestion. Make it redpilled or I know that we're a handful of people who aren't going to attend. This isn't plebbit

this is gonna be a apolitical meeting senpai, last time we said nothing of politics

>le redpill!!!

Nigga you are plebbit

It's not apolitical if you allow a multicultural meetup, though, is it? Then you've shown your colors

>muh redpill

Stop basing your entire ideology off shitty neuromancer ripoffs. The Matrix wasn't even that good. Hell, neuromancer wasn't even that good.

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to the meet up.

why can't you deal with multiple people of different races in the same room

If you want a /pol/ meet up then go to /pol/. This is about fucking books. It should go something like this:

>Hey user, what books have you read recently?
>Oh hey user, I've been reading ______. It's been really interesting.
>That's cool! I'm gonna get a beer, do you want anything while I'm up?
>Oh thanks user, but I just got a drink!
>Cool

Holy fucking shit user. It's literature. Books. Ya wanna talk about books?

Sadly my boat does not float. But I'd give an eye to live in NY for a season or two. Wholesale my body to a sleazy chef even. The only time I was there I was driving through at 2am and I got lost in the Bronx and then found my way back onto the highway somehow. I stopped for some roadside pizza, and these three black kids in a car kept staring at me without no expressions on their faces. And just before I pulled away, I saw them all break into laughter. Took me a second to realise what my face probably looked like to them. I'd been driving since South Carolina, and had learned something about race that I wasn't use to. But I always heard New York was a playground.

They'll pickpocket me and try to knife me when I go in the alley.

OK I'll leave you to it then.

>They'll think I'm autistic, ignore my shouts of "white power", and go back to talking to each other!

his girlfriend dumped him to suck off multiple black dongs

You don't want to talk about literature with us? What a fucking shame.

If you'd be willing to discuss Schopenhauer's 'On Women' and Jordan Peterson, then sure.

>white power
Why are you hoping I'm racist so much? My best friend of many years was a black. You must think statistics are racist, then. I rationalize my beliefs in fact, and statistics are facts.

that's philosophy and pop-polsci, respectively

>Jordan Peterson

Discarded, you self-help faggot.

Because if you were truly red-pilled you would believe in the theory of genetic superiority of the races, which is proven fact. But seeing as your best friend of many years was a black you either A. Aren't redpilled at all, or B. He is no longer your friend. Either conclusion is sad in it's own right.

who /knoxville/ here?

schoppy's on women is really butthurt sociology. most of his philosophy is not as mediocre.

I'm saying Asians are the superior race. Did you not get that? Higher IQs then whites, commit less crime, etc. Having superior physical abilities doesn't matter in the 21st century.

t. kim jong un

"Generations of heavy handed civil rights activism brainwashed me into thinking blacks are okay, but I'm not cool with those asians"

>blacks are okay
where do you think we are?

I'm just saying, Nick Land isn't NRx. The redpill meme was ran into the ground a long time ago.

>redpill meme run into the ground
We just elected a president, sweetheart

>The city is a cancer on the body of the earth-mother

actually the city is more "green" than being spread out in a bunch of mcmansions in the suburbs where u have to burn 5 gallons of gas just to get to the nearest walmart or whatever awful bigbox retail serves the peasants out there

>white
>laughinggirls

how's it feel to know your own countries are so guilty you exist that they want to destroy you?

Only whites. PS our aristocracy loves your debts, t. Shanghai new money.

>taking the "green" meme bait

>not laffin [_]
>laffin [X]

WOW LOOK HOW GREEN NYC IS

this guy is like 5 feet and has a 4" dick, hardly an aristocrat. tb h both of you suck

i don't care about "green" but that angsty provincial obviously tried to use it to justify his crappy location, i'm a shameless urbanite and i won't be bullied by hippies, the city is greener than any dinky town in oregon or w/e

woah man naturally occurring fog on a rainy day because the city is between two rivers, what a disaster!

people like you make nyc look bad. are you a manlet? probably. i suggest packing up and gtfo.

stay mad polluting faggot, saudi arabia and isis thank you for driving your gas guzzling terrorfunder down to main street every day for work at the waffle house

relax dude, my dad was smart enough to have a Montenegrin trophy wife. We buy our white women here.

the matrix is good af and in no way a neuromancer ripoff you dumbass

wow im so impressed... not

you're on Veeky Forums you fucking faggot, even if you were moneyed, why are hanging out with the losers here?

i went to school there desu. i hate that city.

well this thread turned out to be a disaster

people who have money can't browse the internet?

Also what else is there to do in cram school? How do you red state guys afford cable, didn't we take all your jobs away? Oh, welfare -- forgot about you cucks having that.

It's called redpill

>He thinks that by 'cancer' I mean 'bad for the environment'
You probably think that being trans is unobjectionable, too.

That was sort of my point, you queer.

Why the fuck would any 'meetup' organized on this site not be a fucking disaster? Does nobody remember Scientology? Have we already forgotten the origins of Kekistani nationalism?

Part of me wants to go but another part feels too nervous

Of course it is lol. The drooling retard shitposting brainlet /pol/ack ideology here have nothing better to do than be an asocial faggot and fuck with people. Just stop replying to 'le redpill' meme.

did you not read the OP? the last two meetups have been fine. you're just projecting your own insecurity and autistic inability to connect with other people onto the rest of an otherwise normal site, and the fact that there are normal people on this site (ie. around you) only serves as a reminder of your social deficiencies, which even now on the internet you cannot escape.

>Joined June 2016
damn, a meme's age really puts the years in perspective...time's winged chariot and so-on

Takes one to know one!

hapa faggot

we're nice

>transbashing farmer from the countryside

you can pee next to me

>All people who don't live in cities are farmers
I know that that isn't true but you probably believe it.
>transbashing
Why do you want to mash up your genitals? Why do you insist on politicizing the act of urination?

>a black

oh god, this site is getting tumblr tier, i never browse "the other site" but it can't be any worse than things have gotten around here...

Columbia, SC plz tell me I'm not the only user wasting away in this destitute dump :(

>u do ppl have to be different from me

because ppl in the city are all on some stirner shit and do what they want, try to reach a newer stage of development, child

oh, it's just bait.

private vice, public virtue

t. adam smith

wuts up now bitch

>Argument from authority
oh, it's just bait.

ok lets try it again:

private vice, public virtue

t. anonymous author

A real fucking shame, you will be sorely missed.

When is the Boston one going to happen?

Even worse! Great!

reverse-hapa actually. Learn the newspeak, snowflake.

If I found myself saying "redpilled" this much, I would suck the next tailpipe I came across.

You know that voice in your head that creeps in on lonely days, the one that whispers, "the world would be better off without me?"

It's right. Un-exist yourself.

I'm sure you are, but I get nervous easily :

I'll be the dude in the corner, just close enough to overhear everything you're saying without having the courage to actually join in.

:>)

Do you drink? A few beers and you should be right as rain

Can't drink when you have schizophrenia which might lead to me putting my knife through the back of your skull.

You're still dirt, there is no need for other words.

you faggot

>there's only suburbs or city nothing else
gb2plebbit

I know that what Im about to ask for is like mercy on hell but HONESTLY how did the last meetups go?

I went to the first one, and it was pleasant. We went to a little Japanese jazz place, and ate, drank, and discussed books/our lives.

Most people who attended were college students from Columbia/NYU/CUNY/Fordham etc so they talked mainly about college stuff and whether they wanted to stay in academia or get a job or whatnot.

We asked each other about our favorite books and writers, and how long we've been on Veeky Forums, but one guy, sheep, dominated the conversation with his encyclopedic knowledge of James Joyce.

All in all, it was enjoyable. No one was autistic.

i was at the second.
We met at a bar but decided to to go to a resteraunt first. We talked on joyce, DFW, gaddis, dante, translations, university, and lots of other stuff. We ended up in the bar. as said sheep was very dominant, but the conversation went on after he was gone just fine. Nobody was autistic, we had a lot of laughs and good conversation, and for the most part it was a pretty enjoyable experience. (the resteraunt was some czech place, and the bar was an irish pub named after FW, all in manhattan).

>dominated the conversation with his encyclopedic knowledge of James Joyce
>No one was autistic
pick one

>but one guy, sheep, dominated the conversation with his encyclopedic knowledge of James Joyce.
Tell me more about this sheep.

God, that sounds awful.

Hell yeah, lived there for a while but actually live in NYC now. Do miss it quite a bit more than I thought I would.

>I spend my life commuting everywhere

honestly i would say, it's a good program

Early picture of Forsen decolorized.

who the hell's sheep and why does it matter if he was dominant

Explains why Veeky Forums is shit since it's crawling with NYfags