What's the philosophy of Harry Potter?

What's the philosophy of Harry Potter?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck witches. Drink Butterbeer.

cliches + decent setting + luck + well defined world for your sheep autist fans to write fanfics in = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

>voldemort is a hitler allegory who wants to keep hogwarts pure by excluding and persecuting mudbloods
>voldemort is ultimately defeated and mudbloods are allowed uncontended access to attend hogwarts
>throughout the generations, mudbloods and pure-blooded wizards miscegenate and the few remaining magical bloodlines become diluted to the point of impotence
>tolerance and diversity is eventually responsible for the total death of literal magic
wtf I hate nonwhites now

That staying a child is more comfortable than growing up.

Why are /pol/ retards so obnoxious?

Bad Nazis are bad.

That stretching ones legs is akin to stretching ones mind

Milf titties

why can't you produce an argument?

You can write a bad story and convince people that it's good.

Muggles need a pureblood savior.

really...makes...ya...think.....

This

JK Rowling is a literal dunce and a communist sympathizer

caller, are you still here?

If your world building is good enough and you're a decent enough atmosphere-maker you can cover up the fact that you're not that good of a prose writer

>autist fans
This is slightly off-topic, but I'm starting to wonder if appealing to autists is slowly becoming the number one way of ensuring a work of fiction becomes fiancially successful.

I mean, industries like the anime industry try this with 80% of the stuff they produce and it works.

Will autists become a major market force with regards to fiction at large in the future?

Hogwarts is a traditional european castle for a reason, they could have made it anything, but it's symbolic of a europe long since passed into history, a relic of another time.
Much like Don Quixote, Voldemort is a man of a forgotten way of life, and he rebels against the world across multiple deaths in a sisyphean effort to capture a world that can no longer exist.

Nice interpretation, but do you really think, that's what HP is about? I doubt JKR has the mental abilities to even think that way.

What!? She doesn't have to think about it (not consciously, at least) in order for the reader to interpret it that way.

caller

>a world that can no longer exist
did the laws of physics change or something? seems like it absolutely could exist if voldemort succeeded.

>/pol/ hates minorities
>/pol/ is just like the minorities, invading Veeky Forums and making it non-Veeky Forums
>the irony
>my face
How about you follow a better example and keep your godless brainlet ideologies in /pol/ you brainwashed plebeian.

>doesn't know what an autist or autism are.
>riding off of OP's stupidity.
Plebeian readers have always been and always will be the 'major market force with regards to fiction at large', and always will be in the future.

neo-liberalism

>JK Rowling is a literal dunce and a communist sympathizer

far from it
she's a radical centre

>le sociopolitical view I disagree with is le /pol/ le get out le reeee!!
ok now post your argument

>9684746
prejudice against mudbloods is bad
prejudice against muggles is good

Zionism

What argument? That you don't belong here? That Veeky Forums is about literature, and that you lack any capability to focus on that? I think it's very evident.
If you're so hungry for an argument, why don't you go bother /b/ with your blue-collar shenanigans? I'm sure there are plenty of minorities there that will want to give you one.

It's a defense of dialetheism, that's the only way to explain the incoherent plot and setting elements

Veeky Forums has been like this since at least 2013. You can go back to you know where if you don't like it

Bourgeois liberalism

yep

And like the jews after WW2, you were given a proper place to stay. And like the jews, you refuse to stay there.
See how you make yourself look? Do you secretly hate yourself for this?

>That Veeky Forums is about literature
I'm pretty sure my original post had to do with the Harry Potter series, which is in-fact literature. are you retarded?

I know this is a harry potter thread, and they don't have very high standards to begin, but there's a difference between discussing/critiquing a book and just shitposting.

Can we ignore who's "/pol/" and "/not pol/" dichotomy, stop this name-calling and actually discuss literature?

It only gets worse for you.
>"Then the Lord told Abram, "Leave your country, your relatives, and your father's house, and go to the land that I will show you. I will cause you to become the father of a great nation. I will bless you and make you famous, and I will make you a blessing to others. I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you."
Uh-oh. Guess that last sentence pertains to you. So what side of the fence are you on, neighbor?
"All the families of the earth will be blessed through you."
>jewish economists
>jewish scientists
>jewish politicians
>christian charities

I agree. Let's stop getting distracted by that asshat and discuss how JK Rowling flawlessly authored a dictum for the extermination of every last shitskin.

No, just intolerant.

>Uh-oh. Guess that last sentence pertains to you
None of that pertains to me or anyone not named Abram. Turns out you were retarded after all. My condolences.

cuckolds

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates

Why not just liberalism?

Literally just a Carbon copy of The New Testament.

Harry is the chosen boy who survives a slaughter. See 'Massacre of the innocents'. Then he is raised and becomes a cult like figure who is finally executed by his enemy before miraculously rising from the grave. Dumbledore is God the Father and Ron and Hermione are Peter and Mary. Obviously Voldemort is satan.

Harry Potter series is not literature, young blood.

The philosophy of Harry Potter is the British fantasy. A special child, grown among the rubes of London, discovers that he was secretly the child of aristocrats, immediately whisked away to a Castle, separated forever from the lovely morons of his old life and never thinking about them again. What's more, he's not just a noble child but also one of the richest of them all. His bank account bursting with uncountable and endless amounts of gold, he befriends the prototype of the kind and good commoner, as nobalese oblige, then goes on to be a rival of the evil and decadent lords.

>DRUMPF IS VOLDIMORT WHILE HARRY IS TEH RESISTANCE

This is why nobody that's educated reads Harry Faggot and the Golden Dildo anymore.