How does it make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brassica_oleracea#Cultivars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing because I'm not retarded and easily bewildered by normal things

That's a lot more than people had available on the past

it makes me feel mighty real

Makes me glad I wasn't born to be food

Who cares? Seriously, what's the big deal that they are implying?

Okay I guess.

plant monoculture with limited genetic diversity poses a risk to the global food supply

See: Irish potato famine

Makes me want to know what the 12 and 5 are.

cow, pig, chicken, goat, sheep?

Well corn, wheat and rice alone make up something like 60-70% of all calories eaten in the world.

Replace goat with duck and you would be right.

Is a ''type'' a species?

I bet its a genus
Which is stupid as shit since tomatoes and potatoes are the same fucking genus

>Sheep over goat

Yeah okay my WIDF spokesman.

Wheat,rice,corn,potatoes,soy,cassava, sorgum, yams and maybe plaintains?

only grains I ever have eaten.

the potato blight was a happy coincidence since it allowed the English to inflict the scale of famine their corn laws were aimed to achieve.

Ireland had the ability to feed itself, and have a healthy surplus of Corn and various other grains but the Brits force exportation of the majority of grains to feed the home island.

>ANIMAL
cow, pig, chicken, sheep, ..?..

>PLANT
rice, potato, corn, wheat, sugar cane, sugar beets, banana, orange, palm (for oil), soy, coffee, cocao.

Something like this I guess.

Which 12? Sauce on that claim?

As far as animals go, goat is huge worldwide, though perhaps not in your area. I'm guessing that's number 5, unless they are counting fish.

Who are Monsanto?
Are the owners of Monsanto actually white?
Was Monsanto originally a slave trading company?
Are 90% of corn and soy crops a type of Monsanto GMO?
Are all of these crops also treated with glyphosate, a toxic Monsanto product?
Is the fast food industry responsible for changing what is and isn't profitable?
Are the owners of the fast food industry actually white?
Does the race to which all of these people belong consider themselves white, or do they consider themselves a separate race?
What race is that?

For plants, even a species can be very broad.

These are all the same species:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brassica_oleracea#Cultivars

It says 5 species. All "fish" aren't one species. Most people don't live near the oceans and while there is some fish in streams/lakes, it generally isn't enough to feed a local population (exceptions like the great lakes excluded of course). I'm betting all 5 are land-based. The last has got to be either sheep, some sort of fowl (duck being the most likely), or rabbit (how big is it in eastern europe and asia)?

>It says 5 species. All "fish" aren't one species.
That's true oc. But ''fish'' as a whole are the largest global food commodity.

Lolno, hunter-gatherers eat hundreds of plant species and hunt everything they can.

Almost like some crops are easy to grow in large quantities and some animals provide lots of meat

Thankful that I don't eat that diet.

>that diet
What diet?

The typical Western diet. Walked away from it five years ago. Dropped a lot of weight in the process and got off cholesterol meds with the doctor's blessing in the process.

75% of the world, not just yurop and burgerland.

>hundreds of plant species
lolno

um, fish

if you are going by 'species', we use about 4 species of cow alone for eating
>species is the most specific classification for lifeforms, any deviation is another species
and if you think more people rabbit than fish, then you are some kind of special

you don't know what plant monoculture means.
Growing nothing but N varieties of corn is not a monoculture, even though you're only growing corn.

A true monoculture is growing bananas or growing fruit trees from tree clippings, because both are cloning processes.

>Growing nothing but N varieties of corn is not a monoculture, even though you're only growing corn.
Idiot, that's the fucking textbook definition.

>wiki
>
Monoculture is the agricultural practice of producing or growing a single crop, plant, or livestock species, variety, or breed in a field or farming system at a time.