For me it's the McFish

For me it's the McFish

Nobody likes the McFish

i do

You know you don't

It's not even called the McFish. When they had fish nuggies, they were Fish McBites.

does anyone remember bk's whaler or jack in the crack's moby jack?

Muslims guy at my work loves these things. He says that they're the best fast food sandwich.

Papists pls burn in the fires of hell.

>half slice of cheese

For me it is the McFish, the cuckolds choice of fast food sandwich.

Can't say I blame them.

Not him but fuck you, they’re decent.

For me, it is, and always has been, the McBig. The absolute best fast food sandwich.

a hamburger sitting on top of half a hamburger. i don't get it.

>$3 for a solid lunch sandwich
God damn it why can't shit like that exist here? It's fucking impossible for me to just grab lunch for less than $8

Where you at?

Here its pretty damn cheap for a good sandwich at my local deli. Sub shop down the road has $4.50 CAD footlongs too.

try smaller places

You'll never be a true American

born and raised. houstonfag here.

The McFish

There aren't any, my shitty small town got gentrified to hell and now everything is overpriced cafes and suburban housewife bullshit. The closest thing I can find to a decent lunch that isn't subway trash is a gyro for fucking $6

>It's not even called the McFish.
it is though

>true American
>houstonfag
Pick one, you dirty Mexican.

The double McFish truely is the partitions choice.

Haven't had one of these since I was 6 and I don't really remember what they taste like. Am I missing out?

For me it's the signature BBQ

its the worst

OP, i suggest trying this the next time you go.

Get the mcfish, and add bacon, tomato and lettuce.

you will thank me.

For me it's the McChicken

Everytime someone posts the "For me, it's the McChicken" meme it makes me want to get a fucking McChicken immediately

You're welcome

Lol. if he is actually muslim, then he can't even eat any non-seafood meat anyways. unless of course its hallal somehow

Fish McMuffin?