What's the best literary works to get in touch with my feminine side?

What's the best literary works to get in touch with my feminine side?

If you're asking that, you're already more than enough in touch with it. In fact, that would count as molestation in some countries.

tolstoy
mishima

Anything. Reading us inherently effeminate

Jane Austen, The Brontes, Elizabeth Gaskell.

Lots of women read Tolstoy yes, but mishima basically obsesses over masculinity as far as I know? Can't tell if trolling since Tolstoy is a legit rec

Would you consider Jane Austen literary?

Yes. She's not genre fiction.

Are there people who think she's anything other?

mishima explores male femininity also
he crossdressed as a child.

user, i sincerely doubt you are masculine and not already deeply emasculated, submerged in your 'feminine side' already.

You can never be too effeminate

Pride and prejudice

This. The best way to "get in touch with feminine side" is to stand as far from it as possible and observe from a point of objectivity.

If you're a modern American male, you're effeminate by default.

>If you're a modern American male, you're effeminate by default.
lmao, American exceptionalism is hilarious. Countries like South Korea and Japan are miles ahead in femininity. Stop being delusional, american males are not that effeminate no matter how much you want it.

The Awakening by Chopin and The Yellow Wallpaper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman.

Funnily enough I deleted a sentence accusing the prevalence of soy products in modern American diet, and then you add the two most soy consuming nations as a counterpoint.

Soy is soft HRT.

So we should eat more soy.

Sure, if you're trying to become more feminine eat a predominantly soy based diet. It's also associated with early onset dementia and a general lack of spatial awareness.

Remember this next time you deal with a vegan.

>It's also associated with early onset dementia and a general lack of spatial awareness.
why are the nips so smart then? and live so long with less dementia.

They're not that smart. Standards of living arent that great, and economies are entirely propped up by the USA. Japan in particular is a fucking strange place which weebs tend to not notice, we're talking about a culture that places value on how long you can sit uncomfortably. "Keeping up appearances" the most womanly of all concerns, is of national pride to the Japs. You can get arrested for exposing corruption if it makes Japan look bad to foreigners.

>They're not that smart.
their average iqs are right up there with jews

OP here, why did a picture of alice in wonderland in the OP get deleted? This is the literature board on a japanese culture image board for fucks sake.

Twilight

>japanese culture image board
where's the japanese culture? this isn't /a/

J U N G
U
N
G

kill yourself retard

Jews are not that smart either as a whole. Heck, we can cut any large nationality to pieces and see their average IQ.