Anyone else get reverse burps? It sounds and feels a bit like a hiccup but you can feel it in you stomach...

Anyone else get reverse burps? It sounds and feels a bit like a hiccup but you can feel it in you stomach. I'm the only one I know that gets them.

Haha oh man, I thought that was cum on an asshole

Same

thats indigestion

Same

I work with some asshole who does the reverse hiccup thing for 30 minutes after lunch everyday. I pray whatever it is kills him soon. He also incessantly clears his throat all day, but almost constantly all morning. If that wasn’t bad enough he repeats anything spoken in ear shot 4 or 5 times. I’ve been trying figure out where on the spectrum that puts him.

My dad had that exact symptom. He went to his friendly neighborhood medfag pirate and was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia. Who knows, but the pirate made a shitload off of it since dad had to go in every so often and have his esophagous stretched. Personally, I would have said fuck it and just reverse burped all the time.

Same

>Have his esophagus stretched

Hhhhhhheheheheheheeheehehehhehhhehhehehehehehehhhhehhhehheehehhehehrh

>My dad had that exact symptom. He went to his friendly neighborhood medfag pirate and was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia. Who knows, but the pirate made a shitload off of it since dad had to go in every so often and have his esophagous stretched. Personally, I would have said fuck it and just reverse burped all the time.

What the fuck?

Sounds like you're swallowing air. You might want to talk to a doctor about it

I think I know what you mean. Is it like a single, intense hiccup that happens with or without food? I get this from time to time. Actually I've had people call me rude because they thought I just burped

I have a hole in the roof of my mouth, I can suck air from my nasal cavity through it.
Does anyone else have this?

>tfw you see a worm peaking out

Ah, your esophagus is deteriorating. You will soon be eating only intrevenously, and then you will be dead. Make out your will.

This is what happens when you ask Veeky Forums about anything.

Jennifer?

i get burps that like bop backwards but the air still comes up
it's like a completely silent burp
sometimes i do it with my mouth closed and it feels like it goes in my stomach but i open and it comes out

>wtf

Welcome to the land of corporate freedom, I guess? What do you mean?

I can control my burbs to the point that I can use those muscles to regurgitate the food in my stomach. It tastes pretty good coming back up.

I call it a hiccurp

I have IBS, so....I get worse problems.

sunibee?

I thought it was sweat.

Every time i refresh this board that pic looks like a prolapsed anus. Im fuckin sick of looking at it man.

You know there's a hide thread function, right?

I think hes just saying his father had a homeless guy throat fuck him every once a month.

Oh. right.

That picture is making me want to jerk off

stop drinking so much soda

lewd doughnut thread?