/tbg/ Taco Bell General: Storytime Edition

Fries coming in 2018 edition.
Anyone have any good Taco Bell stories lately? The one closest to me had someone buy $50 worth of food during peak rush hour on 4 different orders and someone started in line started to beat the shit out of her once she had been ordering for 10ish minutes. It was pretty funny since I was just leaving.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2578POpB5tY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>/tbg/ Taco Bell General
Eviscerate yourself.

You seem like a fun person

> be stoner 2 years back with friend
> it’s around 1:30am and tb closes at 2:00am
> we got High in the parking lot and went into the drive thru
> we ordered food and ate it in the parking lot
> thinking wow these bean and cheese burritos taste really different.
> wow my apple soda tastes like Baja blast
> mfw they fucked with us by changing our entire order and not telling us.
> it was still pretty good
> I’m not even mad I’m impressed

DUDE

Bumperinoooo

>taco bell after uni one day
>desperately need to shit
>go to bathroom
>stall n urinal
>stall has no fucking wall
>door still there
>guy shitting with exposed cubicle
>go to wendys next door

Why didn't you just sit on his lap?

kek

Can anyone else explain to me how Taco Bell stays in business when they provide so much food and even a fucking drink in a $5 box?

Honestly, the $5 Cravings Deal is a real steal, with a crunchy taco, burrito supreme, nachos, AND a cheesy gordita crunch. Wrap that off with an ice cold Mountain Dew Baja Blast.

Why buy anything else?

Not every topic needs an entire general, you stupid plebbitor

Tortillas are way way cheaper than buns and they don't have to provide a lot of meat in comparison to McDonalds or JBX or whoever, because burritos and shit are full of rice and bean filler.

happened when I was a younger man.
>be 16 year old me
>eating at taco bell with my buddy
>old geezer yells at me because i threw out half of a taco
>" homeless people could eat that! "
>gramps is mad as fuck
>put my ass on the edge of his table
>rip the sickest, smelliest fart I have ever left
>" homeless people could eat that too bro"
>he starts screaming at me and I'm laughing so hard
>manager comes running out and listens to his story
>kicks me out
>haven't been back since

Same as any other fast food restaurant. Low costs due to the use of shit-tier ingredients.

>>Why buy anything else?
Well, cooking from scratch I can get 4 full meals out of that $5.

>Well, cooking from scratch I can get 4 full meals out of that $5.
yeah i down that soyboycumlent as well

whats your favorite thing to get?
For me, it's the Doritos Locos Tacos with a Cool Ranch shell.

Was inside waiting to order and this white bitch with a nasty coke nail was ordering two separate super complicated orders. Finally as it's my turn to order the woman cashier takes the lady's bag of food and goes to hand it to her. The white bitch yells "don't be touching my food with your nasty hands I don't know where they've been!" cashier just rolls her eyes and starts taking my order. Other guy behind the counter puts white bitchs order of cinn twists on the counter. Grabs a separate bag and starts to put it in, the lady screams "THAT TOUCHED THE COUNTER ITS CONTAMINATED GIVE ME A FRESH ONE". Cashier just remarks to do what she says so she can leave. Lady responds "EXCUSE ME? I DONT NEED ATTITUDE FROM THE 40 YR OLD WORKING AT TACO BELL". She finally got the rest of her order and after arguing about the correctness of it finally left on her shitty little moped. I'm glad I was there to watch all this shit go down but fuck I'm doing drive thru next time.

I get that but substitute beef for their grilled chicken and change the cheese from shredded to nacho. It's pretty dank.

I laughed. You should have just ran.
There's no effort made to try and "ban" people or keep them from coming back, you'd have to have pictures on a wall or try and get new hires to memorize the ban list. WAY too much effort for a fucking Tbell.

>Thinking that actually happened

5 layer meal deal (5 layer burrito, med drink, bag of doritos) and a loaded chipotle griller. Comes out to $5 almost even.

>just another day in the land of freedom.

Welcome to living in the asshole of satan.

>go to taco bell, just opened in uk
>the lads go for a tb stoned as fuck
>big bell box
>crunchy beef taco, pork burrito, fries, cinnamon churros with chocolate dipping sauce, tango orange for drink, £6
>fucking beautiful, i am in awe at the art of tb
>everyone gets food poisoning
>still go every week

Why did you all get food poisoning?

Not taco Bell but
>In bus coming home with friend
>Fat ugly disgusting nigger completely inlept and smelling like shit sitting near us
>Was talking on his phone, saying he was going to work, that the supervisor is a retard and he gets away with anything and costumers have no idea because they can't see him
>He gets off at the same stop as we do
>Walks straight into the McDonald's that's 4 blocks from home
>The one I go to
>Motherfucker worked there

I hope you die soon

What the fuck, is there some kind of law that Taco Bell has to be next door to Wendy's? I see it all the time

>fries supreme

only item I EVER order

>Fries coming in 2018
Whoopty friggin do.
Why don't they stop fucking around with fried crap and bring back the damn volcano menu already!

taco bell doesnt have fries?

You almost got me to buy taco bell with this thread. almost.

not in the states

Please don't remind me about the volcano menu. I went out of the country for three months, attempted to order the volcano burrito, and instead get stared at like I was a complete retard. I even keep attempting to order a side of the sauce to dip other burritos in.

Cheap, low quality ingredients. Tortillas are dirt cheap to mass produce, beef is literally 49% filler, lettuce and tomatoes cost almost nothing, and etcetera.

damn that sucks.

Seems like such a simple thing not to have, even for a "mexican" restaurant

Hopefully they give you guys fries supreme when they come.

>"Hay, would you like some free stuff? The guy in front of you drove off without paying and I don't wanna just throw this away."

That was a good day. I was dirt fucking poor and now I was rocking an extra bag of food.

m8 it sounds like you got someone elses order and were too high to tell the difference

3 of the $1 fritos burritos and a side of chipotle sauce. Get drunk/high beforehand and its perfect.

why do their soda fountain areas always look like someone threw a full cup at it and ran out the door?

>go to taco bell and order food
>sit and eat while looking at phone
>realize every other table is also white men staring at their phones eating alone
>one by one, lone white men come in to order, eat while staring at their phones, then leave
>realize im part of a depressive movement of single white men who eat taco bell alone
>this is also just their main demographic
>food was good so existential dread of dying alone fades a little
>pocket a hundred fire sauce packets and leave

Soda is dirt cheap dumbass

>existential dread
I'm sorry to hear you also suffer from the existential dread. You are not alone, but you will die alone, like everyone else. It's part of the human experience bro. Just try not to think about it too often, don't dwell on it. And when you realize the void is calling, and you aren't enough - just go buy some more taco bell. Take a big bite, and swallow it down with the existential dread. It's what I do. So far so good.

The only thing that's really costing them any money in that box is the burrito supreme and the gordita crunch.
They could practically give away free soft drinks and crunchy tacos and still make a profit.

A crunchwrap a day keeps the existential dread away!

>go to taco bell and order cinnabon delights
>finally eating them
>they're spicy as fuck for some reason
> get acid reflux
>still eat them

>tfw no taco bells in germany because some old fart in the 90s already had the trademark on tacobell and wouldnt budge so they were banned from entering the market
>old fart dies in 2000
>family decides to sell rights
>under condition that taco bell opens only on US military bases since they are considered US soil
>contract made for 10 years
>they prolonged it for another 20

Just fucking end me

>12 years old
>lands quarter on free burrito
>Feel like I won a million bucks

Usually I'll get a meal deal B (Drink, doritos, and a double decker taco) and an extra doubledecker taco.

I just take the chips home for my girlfriend to snack on or I give them away at work.

You should have done something

>Meximelt is nowhere on the menu
>They still have it in the system
I could live on nothing but meximelts.

I didn't realize that this would look
F U C K I N G D E L I C I O U S

If it was during the time that they had the naked chicken chalupas, that's probably why. They sell like crazy and the shells are a little spicy so it contaminates the oil with spiciness pretty quickly, even though the oil is changed regularly. P unfortunate oversight.

God I loved those things. They need to be as permanent as the dorito tacos.

>they took them out because people would come in with a stack of coins and just play the spinner until they got something for free

wont go back to taco bell until baja sauce comes back

Before I got Crohn's disease I liked the Chalupa meal with no tomatoes but something about that shell really fucks with my stomach now so I always have to stick with the soft shell tacos and other items. I'll usually get either a 3 soft taco supreme meal with no tomatoes or a 3 soft tacos meal + 1 beef quesarito. Those beefy potatoritos were the shit, I'm so mad they got rid of them.

>Get some TB with my qt a while back
>Get to the last window of the drive thru
>Chill looking black kid working the register
>"Would you like any sauce with that?"
>"Yeah Fire and Mild please."
>"How about Salsa or Verde?"
>"Lol nah those suck"
>Bangs his little counter in anger
>"EVERY DAY it's just Mild Fire Mild Fire never anything else..."
>Closes window
>Me and my gf just stare at each other with our jaws on the floor and start cracking up
>Opens the window again with a big shit eating grin on his face
>"Alright have a good day guys!" he says as he hands me this bag.

I have photographic proof ladies and gentlemen.

mine still has it in there on the counter to use

>letting your bitch drive you around
It's only a matter of time before she makes you record her fucking niggers

a couple of my mates didn't wash their hands after fingering our assholes and were the ones to hand out the food.

I'm American that's a shot of my girlfriend in the passenger seat (right side).

weak soyboy stomachs

you should have got that dumb nigger fired

It was a hilarious joke, you can even see there's Fire and Mild but he threw in like 10 packets each of the Verde and whatever else as a joke. He wasn't a nigger either he was just black.

When's a new meme box
fuck this crispy chicken

It's okay, pops. You'll die before him and you won't have to worry anymore.
I want baby boomers off this site.

My man

This has been the worst box they've put out in a long fucking time

What's the most food I can get here for the cheapest amount of money that isn't the cravings deal or box-of-the-month?

>General

880 calories for $2.12 with 2 Beefy Fritos Burritos, the only thing to get when you're broke.

are you me?

Anyone use their app to order? Bo matter what they always fuck it up. Only reason i dont go there anymore. Plus their plain tacos suck ass

ironic shilling is still shilling. also soda costs less than pennies. ALSO young/underage user detected. taco bell portions have shrunk drastically over the past 20 years.

>not utilizing your wife/gf as a designated driver so you are always free to get as fucked up as you’d like
Check out King Cuck the stupid fuck over here.

Fucking amazing

>Homeless guy walks in
>Goes over to the sauces and napkins table that's near the entrance
>Picks up everything by the plastic containers and runs the fuck out of the place
This happened like every other week until Taco Bell moved the table next to the register, nobody knows what he even does with all that sauce and napkins.

Gotta be Baja Blast, it's the only thing people should really get when they go to taco bell. At least, when the soda fountain isn't just churning out a shitload of seltzer only because it's only good if you're getting the full amount of flavoring.

Gee I fucking wonder. Let me spend two brain cells and think about it: maybe use the napkins to clean up or protect his hands, and use the sauce to flavor his foods?
Fucking moron.

Jokes on you, he's actually an abstract artist down on his luck.

> not just eating in your car

my local taco bell regularly leaves the boxes they stock those up with unattended on the pickup counter. those boxes are surprisingly gigantic too. easily thousands of sauce packets per box. clearly taco bells blow through a lot of sauce packets.
said homeless guy would be going ham in my city.

>got rid of the doubledilla

They do that every time they manage to make something edible.

They really got rid of the doubledilla? I didn't know that. I used to get it a decent amount about a year and a half ago. My biggest gripe was them getting rid of the potatorito. That was their best $1 item.

WTF. I didn't know they sold fries at Taco Bell.

Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=2578POpB5tY

Oh shit. I didn't consider that. He's tagging buildings with ketchup and spicy sauce.

TB in Canada has fries, dunno about anywhere else. We still get the spicy chicken burrito here too but the rest of the menu is lacking and everything is overpriced as usual.

not enough kebab

Jack in the box $5 crave meals are so much better and have more food imo

>Jack in the Box
>food
no

The quesarito with potatoes and fire sauce is literally god-tier.

Shit meant Hardee’s

Soft tacos were like 50 cents 15 years ago

Depends on your local franchisee, I guess. One company runs all the TBs in my state and they took them all out about 5 years ago.

Jack in the box munchies meals though.

Where are we on Diablo sauce?

>mfw there's a tranny that works the drive thru at my taco bell and he almost passes.

I liked it the first time I tried it, but it seems like they quickly changed the formula and now it tastes off to me
went back to fire

I went today and got a chicken burrito and a beefy crunch burrito. I asked for fire sauce and got one fire pack and one mild pack

Fucking animals

Are there no fast food taco places in Germany? I'm sure there's some other joint that's just as shit as taco Bell

good spice but doesn't taste as good as fire

now if they just took fire and added more capsaicin it would be the best