ITT: Literal God Tier Fast Food Establishments

La Granja in Florida is better than sex. I'm assuming.

Panda Express. A little pricey but good quality for fastfood.

>fastfood
>godtier

Fucking americans, I swear

Taco Casa in Tx

Oh my, it's the bast food chain coming through

No. I wouldnt even try that place when the Greyhound bus parked outside for a thirty minute stop. They sell hamburgers too. Somethings wrong at Del Taco.

Del Taco is great fast food

I know right. fucking smelly plebs that argue which corporate vomit is superior to the other

He means god-tier when stacking up fast food places against each other, obviously.

>nothing beats the farm-to-table meals i eat three times a day here in europe :^D

>farm to table
I think you mean halal.

>I'm assuming.
why are you shilling restaurants you've never even tried

I dunno, I like the orange chicken and rangoons, nothing else there is too good.

That's not what halal food means. It literally just means the meat was slaughtered with one slash to the throat. And that it can't be pork.

>Panda Express
>good quality
they are utter shit quality delete your post

Halal literally means "approved" in arabic. In addition to slitting the throat of the animal hanging upside down and letting the heart pump the blood out, it also requires that the food be blessed by a Muslim "in the name of Allah." And no alcohol.

I think he meant the other thing

I've had some of the worst lomo saltado I've ever had from the la granja on obt in orlando, and I've had the dish many times here and in peru.

oh HAH wow I didn't even think of that because this is an 18+ website

Kopps Custard.

Chik-Fil-A

OBSESSED