Is Texas Pete hot sauce any good?

Is Texas Pete hot sauce any good?

My daughter likes Texas Pete...says it's "super zingy and yummy." Also..."dont use too much 'cuz its hot".

Oh...and shes 6.
Texas Pete is hot sauce for children and the elderly.

Then what’s a hot sauce for adults?

>"I BIG MAN I EAT ONLY SAUCE ABOVE 500 000 SCOOFILLES"

Imagine being this beta

My 6 year old likes chicken. Chicken is for children.

Yeah, it's pretty good.

It's pretty good. Out of all the generic hot sauces you see at the store it's my favorite. It's mild and average and all-purpose.

It's like tabasco, but not quite as good.

It is OK. It is not as good as Louisiana or Crystal. It is better than that Yankee shit they call "Franks".

yes, it is my fav simple vinegar hot sauce and it's cheap!

Tobasco>Frank's>everything else>>>>>>cholula

texas pete is bad

i don't consider it a hot sauce, its more like a chili flavored vinegar. doesn't mean that it doesn't taste good for situations where you want vinegar with a little flavor, but it has basically no heat and even the chili flavor leaves something to be desired.

I don’t use hot sauce that much, and when I did, it was during college on poverty meals. But Texas Pete and franks are my favorite and readily available

Tapatio or GTFO

Tapatio is nasty as fuck

It's okay on somethings, really not very spicy though.

IMO best entry tier hot sauce is Valentina Extra Picante

We keep Crystal and Valentina's on the tabl ein my house.

What’s that?

Cholula on eggs is OK.

crystal is the shit

Yes, it's alright. Definitely not that hot. Has a good flavor.

It doesn't have the overwhelming vinegar flavor of tabasco. It has no heat but it's got a good tang.

Great for pulled pork sandwiches.

What's a good hot sauce that is as vinegary and flavorful as Cholula but a bit hotter? I have Tapatio and it is fine but I would prefer a bit more vinegar without having to use as much as I do with Cholula to get any meaningful heat.

Why?

Bitter flavor ruins pepper flavor and the heat

daily reminder that YOU'RE NOT A REAL MAN BRO UNLESS YOU DRENCH YOUR FOOD IN BATTERY ACID - BECAUSE YOU'RE A MANLY MAN.

LOOK AT MY BEARD!

Fucking kill yourself mate

I unironically prefer hotter sauces like this thread makes fun of but Texas Pete is pretty tasty too

>Tobasco
I see this a lot on here.
Is it a regional spelling?

Fuck off, Jordan!

I see your stale-ass copypasta on here a lot too.

>Texas Pete
>Made in North Carolina

This
Don't listen to this fuck.

Tapatio is the only one I found that didn't contain vinegar

t. soyboy