Root beer thread

What is your favorite kind of root beer? Mine is most certainly Bang's.

Virgil's. My mom bought one of their mini kegs for me when I had a sleep over in middle school. Good times.

why did you post a picture of barqs then?

Maine root

I love bargs

Your mom sounds hot

A&W because I'm white person (not Barq's) who isn't a hipster (all the shit other shit that will be posted).

>anyone non-white
>ever drinking root beer

what?

Take out the reddit space and we can talk.

you fucking cunt. You just had to do it, didn't you? You didn't think this board had enough of your abuse.

I hope it makes you feel like a big man to post this again.

BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S BANG'S
t.op

god tier

She's getting up there in the years these days but she is a very nice woman.

I grew up drinkin this shit so I'll always find it funny, thanks OP

Are Americans really this stupid?

>caffeinated rootbeer

bangs and stuarts

Dad's
Snowcap
Bulldog
also, I know its not a root beer but I fucking love Red Rock cola.
Although I haven't been able to find it in years.

Hmm for me it's bangs root beer ™ now with aged thyme

Not ROOT beer, but holy hell it's fantastic

I prefer Oliet Bangs.

this to be quite honest with you family. no other root beer has the great taste of aged thyme

I prefer A and W's

Bang's is the best, I do like Hi-Res (High Resolution) root beer also.

Was about to say, my grandmom always bought birch beer. I never knew the difference between it and root beer but damn does it remind me of feeding seagulls and watching horshoe crabs on the shore of the delaware harbor of new jersy