Chives
Chili Oil
Walnuts
Lime

Pan and stuff that sucker and it's into the oven

Dank

It was delicious and i ate it with my hands

already looks good

so you bought a fish and threw a bunch of bottle prepared shit and herbs on a fish and baked it in the oven?

wow, great.

>Cilantro

Cilantro is a life necessity

I'm sorry, next time I will post the room temperature Tyson chicken nuggets you are accustomed to

>Coriander

Chinese dish + lime/lemongrass = SEA dish ?

add a twist of french and yeah pretty much

French dish, hold the spices and boil it = British dish
Mexican dish, swap peppers for Cheezus SlicedĀ® brand petroleum product and corn tortilla for wheat crepe = American dish
Japanese dish, swap fresh high-quality seafood for contents of C-rations = Hawaiian dish
Russian dish, forget to ferment and distill the boiled potatoes = Polish dish

in general most places with weak food cultures settled on imitating a more advanced neighbor

Sort of. There's a lot of spices Vietnamese cuisine uses that isn't used in Chinese cuisine.

And Buddha for good luck?

Ofc he had to be there for good luck

What the FUCK.
Why would you ruin such a tasty fish with all that extra shit?

sorry op but you got memed, that's not a red snapper it's a vermillion snapper

>whole
Are you some kind of baby man who doesn't know how to fillet a snapper?

It's Vietnamese, they practically brush their teeth with cilantro, get over yourself.

Was wondering about that.
I thought red snapper were pretty big fish.

*missed

see

I mean, they can be, but you're not gonna find a Snapper that size in any store. I'm a fishmonger about 30 mins from the gulf coast, and the Snapper we get in come straight from those waters, and are between 1 1/2 lbs. and 4 lbs. But that shit also goes for $22.97 per lb. when filleted, or $9.98 per lb. whole, so even if you got a 50 lb. Snapper, it would cost you a fucking fortune in a retail environment.

You wouldn't fish it up either because civilian snapper season is only three days a year as well.

Interesting.

All I really know about them is that I enjoy consuming their raw flesh. :-3

Spotted the wypipo who can't eat it whole because he can't figure out chopsticks and he's afraid of it staring at him.

t.genetic failure

Saved

Why would you want to fillet it? You get a fuck of a lot more flavor cooking it whole, and the best tasting parts are on the head.

I suckled the head like I was Lexi Belle

>go deep sea fishing
>only catch red snapper
>they die anyway due to pressure changes
>cant keep them
>fish hands and captains fillet them and keep it

Fuck that shit

no gook food allowed. saged.