W-what d-do you think of Miss O'Connor, Veeky Forums?

W-what d-do you think of Miss O'Connor, Veeky Forums?

Good Catholic girl who wrote the same story over and over.

flanflan is /ourgirl/

GRRRRR ANGERY

She's fucking great.

Sorry to say but were redpilled here. Try Schopenhauers On Women for actual intellectual thought and rigour

gonna need you to go back to le quirky alien site buddy

>muh intrusion of grace

I typically like her stories.

>When I read Flannery I don’t think of Hemingway, or Katherine Anne Porter, or Sartre, but rather of someone like Sophocles. What more can be said of a writer? I write her name with honor, for all the truth and all the craft with which she shows man’s fall and his dishonor.
t. The True Soul of Veeky Forums

Reminder that you're brainwashed by academia

see

t. Rayber

try the redpill

Try the Tarwater pill.

Hehehehehe...

Killing retards is fun

B-but muh intrusion of grace!

i love her writing. i think you would too. she was a good catholic girl who wrote the same story over and over.

>masteroftheamericanshortstory.jpg

Guys, i really don't want to make a thread about this, so please help me out.
There's a poem about two lovers who part ways (maybe at the beach), does anyone know what it might be?
I think it's fairly known, might be Keats or Whitman

>FUCK OFF LOSERS SHES MINE

>stealing the phrase

She writes some of the best endings of any American short story writer.

>There's a poem about two lovers who part ways
There are actually thousands of these

>masteroftheamericanshortstory.jpg

>mfw

Agreed. Even though he's a guy, I think Kyle Minor follows in her footsteps as far as endings go. Also check out David Means' collection "Assorted Fire Events." He's kinda like a mix of O'Connor and Joseph McElroy (with the McElroy-ish stuff turned down a bit--not in a bad way). Enjoy.

Reminder that you never went to college

alas, i'd be the guy to court miss o'connor and then diddle carson mccullers on the side. i can't help myself. anywho, i think the first paragraph of "a good man is hard to find" is one of the goat and i constantly look to it when i'm feeling stuck.

nice digits