Salad Dressings

What are your favorite store-bought salad dressings? This is the best ranch dressing I've found so far.

Agreed, OP.

The one I make out of olive oil, shallots, white wine vinegar, honey, salt and pepper that takes literally 45 seconds to throw together. Oh wait no your heavy cream sauce is totally great for my leafy greens

>The one I make out of olive oil, shallots, white wine vinegar, honey, salt and pepper that takes literally 45 seconds to throw together. Oh wait no your heavy cream sauce is totally great for my leafy greens
Here's your (you).

This was also good despite it looking like hippie food, has tahini and I liked it a lot . I just combined it 1:1 with Ken's Ranch and it came out great. I'm thinking of having another salad because it was so tasty.

Most "creamy" regular (fatty) salad dressings start out as mayonnaise and mayonnaise is disgusting, thus I only like vinaigrettes.

That's fine, post the vinaigrettes you like. I always find restaurant vinaigrettes taste way better than store bought ones somehow.

Blue cheese

Marzetti's is some good shit. Ken's is good too and usually on sale. I grew up on Wishbone. Paul Newman has a good vinaigrette selection.

I love Newman's balsamic.

weak

This. A high quality olive oil/vinegar mix with fresh ground pepper is all you need. Mayo is an abomination

"Somehow"? It's because they're made in house. You could make your own delicious dressings with minimal effort, too.

What brand name do you sell this store-bought dressing under?

You;re probably right about them being fresh/no presvatives etc and that's why they taste better. But just because it is freshly made doesn't mean it will taste great, that depends on the recipe and quality of ingredients used, plus the customers tastes. A shit restaurant can have shitty salad dressing because they don't care.

Simple.

Traditional.

Home made.

You need only a light drizzle to make your greens dance with flavor. A food you can feel good about.

Reject toxic modernity now.

I'm guilty of using too much on my salads. I'll drench it with Caesar dressing and then halfway through add more. Even with vinaigrette I make it soaking wet.

Post a recipe that makes your greens dance with flavor, or gtfo

I've actually work for Ken's, user, glad you like our stuff

High quality olive oil
High quality balsamic vinegar
Pure clean salt
Fresh cracked black peppercorns

Nothing else nothing more

thanks, I will give that a go sometime.

Oh, sorry, let me clarify:
Store bought salad dressing is something you only buy if you're too depressed, retarded or incompetent to make your own. If you stoop to buying store bought dressing enjoy your life mediocrity sentence

I've only tried the ranch, but it is really spot on, unlike most of the other store bought ranches i've tried, which were disappointing. What are some other good Ken's dressings worth trying?

Sub white wine vinegar or lemon juice + shallots depending on the salad recipe.

This is the best store bought dressing I've ever had.

Cardini's Caesar is fucking amazing.

So our Northern Italian is really good, but that's a vinaigrette. We also have a "Chef's Selects" line of higher quality stuff if you can find it, the blue cheese one is very nice