I never see veal at grocery stores

I never see veal at grocery stores.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7YQQRxiVXg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans-Hermann_Hoppe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can get ground or scalapini (round steak) 24hrs a day at my local grocery store. But then again I can drive to a veal farm that isn't much further. Too bad they don't sell to the public.

dumbasses think eating a baby cow is a fucking travesty but don't mind eating an adult one

Mine always has it. I did veal schnitzel a few weeks ago.

Gib bebe steks

Try a butcher?
Veal is the best, and you piss off animal rights people

Very few want to buy it

Where are you getting veal bones for stock? My local butcher said he can get it but it ended up being veal stripped of allllll fucking meat.He just bought it from a wholesaler and not from his own butchering. So it's not a flavorful stock. Any secrets to finding veal bones whit a bit of meat on it so it's not just gelatin water?

but user they're so cute uguu

stalk some baby cows on a farm, bash them on the head, and bung them in your car trunk. veal for daysss

Buy bones then add a little ground veal for a more meaty flavor if you want it. But the main point of veal stock is that it is mild in flavor by itself and thus it can readily used in many recipes. Recipes usually call for beef stock instead if a strong flavor is desired.

no tips on acquiring, but did you crack the bones?

Haven't had a proper Schnitzel in ages. Thanks for reminding me.
youtube.com/watch?v=c7YQQRxiVXg

that was a weird fucking video

Just throw in a couple pieces of meat with the bones

>what you up to?
>just poundin the schnitzel

>puts fingers on raw meat
>puts fingers on flour bowl
are they gonna throw the rest of those unused ingredients out? i doubt it, what fucking pigs

I never see dog at grocery stores.

holy shit those kitchen staff seem terrified of this guy

holy shit that's hans hermann hoppe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans-Hermann_Hoppe
also, look at that channel's upload history
there is one video of schnitzel, and the rest are all about politics and economics
??

>His remarks on the rights of property owners to establish private covenant communities, from which homosexuals and political dissidents may be "physically removed", has provoked controversy
he would fit in well here