Best Triscuit Flavors

What are the best Triscuit flavors, and why are so many of them disgusting? I bought a box of the Gouda Triscuits and felt like puking. Fire Roasted Tomato is pretty decent. Mediterranean Olive Oil is ok but gets weirder the more you eat. DESU I'm scared to buy any other flavored Triscuits because they're so unpredictable.

So, what's the best thing to eat with Original Triscuits? I've been eating hummus. Or what's a good replacement cracker?

The only correct answer is cracked pepper and olive oil. It’s probably backed up by a bible passage somewhere.

>cracked pepper and olive oil
Nice, that's my go to flavor.

I like the kalamata olive ones with a sun dried tomato pesto spread on them.

>because they're so unpredictable.
That's the best part.

Reduced fat, what else?

I like the rosemary olive oil.

The only one I like besides regular is rosemary & olive oil.

Rosemary & olive oil triscuits with old cheddar might be one of the best snacks ever.

The dill ones are pretty good

Rosemary & Olive Oil and Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil are the two best.

Roasted garlic is pretty good too.

buy a superior snack

>Rosemary & olive oil triscuits with old cheddar might be one of the best snacks ever.

i think we just became best friends

Bought this box of abominations yesterday and was thoroughly unimpressed. The honey flavor is very fake, and they were salty as fuck. I mean why? Their brownrice crackers are sweeter...

Best flavors are
1. black pepper/ sea salt
2. Roast garlic
3. Rosemary/ olive oil

Taste like feet.

I like that they taste like stovetop stuffing

Forgot pic

Baked brie with original

plain; make your own toppings

This. These things are addicting as fuck.

Almost bought these tonight.

My nigga.

>Top with ricotta, asparagus, and honey
If you're buying Triscuits you ain't got that shit in your house

Same here, except with Swiss cheese. Cheddar is great, but I think Swiss pairs with rosemary better.

Any way to make snack crackers like these at home from scratch without needing to buy a bunch of crazy new equipment? I would like the texture of
if possible but maybe with some herbs or cheese?