What is this Veeky Forums...

What is this Veeky Forums? can it be anything else but a deliberate program of cultural marxist social engineering being pushed by big business, the mass media and the managerial state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
youtube.com/watch?v=6m53lNTdyPg
youtube.com/watch?v=EJ3K_oS6ZmU
youtube.com/watch?v=VhNbGTnA53s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is "queer theory"?

>In 2011, internet journalist Daniel Villarreal advocated queer acceptance by writing: "I and a lot of other people want to indoctrinate, recruit, teach, and expose children to queer sexuality AND THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT." [26]

>Queer theorists analyze texts and challenge the cultural notions of "straight" ideology; that is, does "straight" imply heterosexuality as normal or is everyone potentially gay? As Ryan states: "It is only the laborious imprinting of heterosexual norms that cuts away those potentials and manufactures heterosexuality as the dominant sexual format."[39] For example, Hollywood pursues the "straight" theme as being the dominant theme to outline what masculine is. This is particularly noticeable in gangster films, action films and westerns, which never have "weak" (read: homosexual) men playing the heroes, with the recent exception of the film Brokeback Mountain. Queer theory looks at destabilizing and shifting the boundaries of these cultural constructions.

wonder why everything has to be saturated with gay shit nowadays?

youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

youtube.com/watch?v=6m53lNTdyPg

youtube.com/watch?v=EJ3K_oS6ZmU

youtube.com/watch?v=VhNbGTnA53s

this is child abuse

Sounds like nonsense. Best to ignore it.

its population control to encourage faggotry

Dictionary.com
Queer
[kweer]
adjective, queer·er, queer·est.
1. strange or odd from a conventional viewpoint; unusually different; singular:
a queer notion of justice.
2. of a questionable nature or character; suspicious; shady:
Something queer about the language of the prospectus kept investors away.

Yes and no. That Bill Nye stuff is absolutely absurd, and I weep at the thought that someone I used to appreciate, will falter to this trendy shit. That NBC and other Mster vid are trenders, simply they have no use in society, so they latch onto the people who are getting the most attention, act out in over the top stuff and pretend to be victims of lifelong issues. But child abuse? Maybe, I wouldn't want to expose any kid to this hardcore shit, you can easily just say people are attracted to similar people, and thats fine (inb4 /pol/tards) but for gods sake stop putting it on a pedestal.

I myself am a "member" of the LGBT community, and I must tell you, I fucking hate it. I've hated the abuse I've received by others (being called faggot to my face, knives held to my throat etc). I hate how companies are politicizing who I fuck. They have no business in my personal life, but thats probably my own cynical anti materialist viewpoint prevailing. But any companies that "celebrate pride" want that comfort, and want that ease to get into peoples homes, because you know "we're the good guys, consumer"

>idiots think this is a book thread
>we'll never have a thread about the quare fellow even though that's some shit every user, poltard and robot ought to experience
it's all gone wrong, we should burn the lot and give up now.

it's okay user, have a video of the prisoner/danger man as the new guard
/www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxiMmE76qUg

Doesn't this sort of thing push fags more into a category of "the other" by making a point at how they are distinct from "straight" society? Greeks were openly homo and they didnt feel a need to define it an "the other"

does anyone else feel like gays probably rape children all the time and get away with it because of political correctness?

google pink capitalism

Only good post itt

I feel like it's just you

the spoilt little girl in hellman's the children's hour?

it happens, many such cases

which book?

the homosexual male should create a new morality for himself instead of subjugating himself to dumb retard stupid shit victimisation

I'm queer and I don't give a damn, I shit on the political homo. The only social project homos should undertake together, if anything, is to establish a new hierarchy where the homosexual male rules supreme and has an unlimited supply of heterosexual slave boys. Release yourselves from your chains! Do not cast aside your old oppression for comfort and pity! Do not resent! Conquer!

The Immoralist
Death in Venice
Queer

the only ones of those that have kid rape only rape ethnic kids. i thought the meme was meant to be that arabs and north africans would come rape us, not that we were sending rich people from st louis and france to rape them on vacation.

No it doesn't. Queer IS distinct from "straight". But the historical fact is that the contemporary societies murderous and insane attitude towards "queer" is the aberration. For almost every other time it was acceptable for there to be a kind of person who was the archetypal gaylord. This person would be tyrpically effeminate in some manner like makeup or dress, they would take on women's roles, and usually exclusively have sex with other men. But the kicker is that straight (or normal, actually) men would be able to occasionally have sex with them, and still be normal. Women of course were free to have their teenage affairs with other women. Nobody cared about that then nor now.

But to return to the point, the queer identity was always the more restrictive and defined one. There was never a need to categorize one as Bi, Demi, Questioning, etc for normal men who have sex with other men who are not gay. It's the spectruming, the instance that everyone develop a specific confining identity that is controlled by their sexual acts that is wrong. It's correct however to return society to it's stable state and "normalize" being queer.

a minority can only conquer by weakening the majority

queer/shit/ get out of Veeky Forums

bump

>AND THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.
I hate this hysterical party-line all-caps stuff more than the ideology presented thereby.

Heterosexuals are basically second class citizens nowadays. Being openly straight is a revolutionary act.

no

it's one of those prog verbal tics, random caps for EMPHASIS. Often used to signal EMPATHY with the plight of a victimised, oppressed minority. Another is the use of the word 'folks', oh how does that piss me off.

>all these cool homos on Veeky Forums

Wish yall were my friends

>tfw pretty muchaall homos you know irl are braindead normies

That's the ethnic strategy of jews in a nutshell. It's why they work to create social divisions among their host population -- proletariat vs bourgeois, men vs women, homos vs normal people, and non-whites vs whites. Doing this allows them to weaken the social fabric of the host society, breakdown natural hierarchies, and use the collection of disparate individuals as an army of useful idiots to further their interests.