President Trump comes into your restaurant

>Asks for a well done steak.

wat do?

Thank him for defeating Hillary in the 2016 election

Whatever he asks for. He's the dude, the man, el jefe, the boss, the king, the maestro, el mejor

Fpbp

run and make all my illegal mexican employees hide in the freezer until he's gone.

Keep them in the freezer for 8 years? Brutal.

Make him a well done steak, give him 2 scoops of ice cream for dessert, and some black covfefe.

legit fucking lost my shit
thank you user
MAGA

Do it because i'm not running a shitty hipster joint where I think I can "suggest" a better option to a paying customer.

cook him a medium rare steak for his own good and give him a complementary based MAGA 'pede cake

shedaily my fellow kekistanis!

serve him his steak while crying inside for wasting a good steak

I hide all the ilegal Mexicans working at the kitchen

Make him the best steak ever and ask him to grab my pussy

Take his order as normal and mental take note of his physical irregularities like every one else.

Obviously I won't mention that he looks like a melted action figure of He-Man.

regret voting for him

If he's a paying customer, I'd serve that shit on a toilet seat if he asked. Who says no to money?

This. I used to.work for a complete cunt of a chef who would never do substitutions just because he had good reviews on Yelp and a jerk off article in the LAWeekly.

people with standards?

Are there really people so up their own ass that they'd turn away a potential customer just because they disagree with what they ordered? Doesn't seem worth it.

>be a kitchen pleb
>having morals or standards

I used to be that guy.
Ug.
Embarrassing to think about. Seriously, burrito guy who refused subs. We all did. Thought we were too good for it.
20 years later, I'd bend over backwards for a special request.
I appreciate the challenge.

>i didn't get paid but at least i stopped him from ruining a steak

Do you even customer service?

Make him the steak as he wants it. Serve him an amuse bouche of a small taco cup.

>Sorry Mr. President we don't serve steak here
>Would you be interested in a chicken tenders plate with extra crab leg dipping sauce and a complimentary falcon?

Eat the steak
I'm the boss now, bitch

This sounds so middle class it hurts.

Get him TWO steaks instead.

Fucking Nagito memes.

>Don't worry, Mr Trump, I've already ICE'd the illegals

> You serious?

> Trumps laughs. "Nah, just messing with ya."

> I grin. Rare it is.

Is this before or after you tame his trouser snake in your erotic faniction?

This
This too
Leave them in there for a few days.
I like the cut of your jib, young man!

Deny him service at the door. I don't need filthy Secret Service niggers in my kitchen with unwashed hands.

Checked